How old were you when you started playing Kingdom Hearts?

Fusionist

Obnoxious Romantic
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Eldeen Modestine
FFXIV Server
Shiva
Looking at the age rating of the KH series, and realizing my own age being far more than the minimum of the game, I have to wonder how many teens/adults play KH.

I assume with the age rating limit at 10 years-old, it would be the greatest demographic of the gaming audience, but I've yet to meet any dedicated KH gamers below the age of 14. A few kiddies played it, but didn't really get into it as much as I and many other older fans have :hmmm:

So yeah, how old were you when you started playing KH?

I think I was 16-17 when I started myself.

I can't remember my exact age, but I had to be somewhere between 13 and 16. I remember first playing it at a cousin's house since he had the game before my brother and I. We borrowed it from him for a while before buying it ourselves. Probably wouldn't have gotten it if we didn't try it out first.

I was 13 years old when I started playing KH.

I remember going to a Wal-Mart grand opening with my parents, they asked me if I wanted to stay home and I said yes. Then it was on sale for $13, how could I not buy it :wacky: I didn't know anything about it, but it was made by Square, and I know Square makes the best RPGs there are.

I was 14 when I started playing it.

A friend recommended it to me and asked my dad to get it me for my birthday. Got it from GAME and I've been hopelessly hooked to the series ever since. The game was only about £25 as well, so it was a bargain back then.

i started playing KH when i was like 15-16 or something, and i started playing it because my friend had bought it and i had to borrow it because i love RPG games and it looked cool when he showed me the gameplay. still love the first one truly awesome game.

I think I was about 13 or 14. I got it for christmas on the year that it came out and I think I was 13 at the time.

For the second game I think it was two years later, in which case I was 15 when I played that, or maybe 16.

I was around 17 when I first played Kingdom Hearts.

I'd stopped with gaming when I was around 12 and then one day at the age of 16 my friend introduced me to a few awesome games.

So the only reason I picked up the games so late was because I was isolated from the gaming world during the majority of my teen years. >.<

The first game came out what about 8 years ago? so I would have been 17 ...I remember acting like a kid "Mommmmmmmmmmmmmm I want it" untill I got it. I will admit when I heard Disney was a part of it I wasnt to happy I wasnt nor am I a big disney person but hearing FF charecters where in it changed my mind and I just thought "Oh well even if its crap...." But happily that wasnt the case and I realy ended up likeing the game

11 or 12 maybe, possibly 10? I don't know, whenever it first came out. All I know is that I got it the day it came out, whenever the hell that was :wacky:

I rented it the day it came out,a few months after i got a ps2. I was 7, and the only reason i got it was because i saw a trailer for it, and it had donald and goofy, plus, it looked cool. I've beaten it 20 times by now

I was 12 when i first played Kingdom Hearts. My friend lent it to me after he found out i was a huge FF fan and i literally fell in love with it after 15 mins of playing :P

I actually got it pretty late after it came out, like 2 years later >_>

I was around 13 when I first played CoM, or if you mean KH1, then I was 14-15

I'm a late player I played KH2 first and I was 18
then I got the first KH a year later. lol

I picked up the first Kingdom Hearts when I was fourteen. Though, when I turned fifteen (and bought Kingdom Hearts II), I thought it was a bit weird that I was into a game that had to do with Disney. After all, I had only been playing GTA up until that point in my gaming experience.

Really the only reason why I got it was because I had remembered my cousin telling me that it was a great game. I wasn't really paying attention to the fact that it had Donald and Goofy on the cover. :hmmm:

I still play it every once in a while, and I'm looking forward to Birth by Sleep. I really don't think it's all that weird for teens and adults to be into the series, because when you actually play them and get a feel for them, they're not just for ages 10 and below. They have themes that fit with the older gamers as well.

I can't even remember when the first Kingdom Hearts came out :hmmm: -checks box- it says 2002. I think I got it pretty late after its release >_< Like in 2004?? which was 6 years ago. Means I was around 14. :monster:

i started playing around age 13 and i finnished it when i was 14 i became a major fan of the game but saddly i lost the disk one day over my friends house then my best friend who i met in the 6th grade gave me her old copy of the game i was so happy to play the game again and i still play it to this very day

Lol, 10 years old for me. I remember everytime I got home from school I'd immediately go play some Kingdom Hearts. I saw that there were FF characters in the game, so I decided to buy the game. I loved that game back then. Now, to be honest, I don't like the game as much as I did back then. I think the last time I played it was last summer.

Back