How old were you when you started playing Kingdom Hearts?

I think I was around eight or nine... Possibly even seven. Haha I kind of started early. I didn't get really into the story until a couple years ago, but I've been hooked since. KH was definitely what got me into playing Final Fantasy in the first place.

I think I was about 14 when I played the first one. I didn't actually finish it until I was about 17 or 18. I remember I had to restart a few times for various reasons. I hadn't played any FF games (besides a FFVIII demo) before I played KH for the first time.

Where's the -10 option? I was 8 when I started playing KH. Initially my 13 yr old brother (at the time) helped me a LOT, and I was always too scared to beat Ansem, so I still havent seen the last scene of KH1 on my PS2 =P.

10 or 11 or so. My friend at the time was very very into KH1 and convinced me to buy it. Was in love with it for a while, haven't touched it in ages....

I was 10.

I saw the commercials on tv in September and wanted to play.
for Christmas I got a PS2 and Kingdom hearts 1
the rest is history :3

I think I was 13. Or maybe 14. I was at my cousin and saw the game in her collection. I just had a ps2 and only had 2 games on it I believe. I liked what I saw and she said that I could borrow it together with another game, she doesn't play it anymore and she was stuck at a certain point I believe. So now, I still have it, never returned it, I guess she forgot about it XD

I think I was around 10..............The first game was definately FFIX...........so I could of been playing that since it was released 10 years ago.........But also I'm kinda sad........Because the game ratings have gone up.......For FFX it was 7 and X-2 12 (I think).........and since FFXII it's stayed 16............But really I don't think it matters,I played GTA when I was like 10 aswell lol.

I think I was around 10..............The first game was definately FFIX...........so I could of been playing that since it was released 10 years ago.........But also I'm kinda sad........Because the game ratings have gone up.......For FFX it was 7 and X-2 12 (I think).........and since FFXII it's stayed 16............But really I don't think it matters,I played GTA when I was like 10 aswell lol.

This thread is for Kingdom Hearts not Final Fantasy. xD

I was 10 when I first started playing it. It was around the time when I first got my PS2. But I knew about it some time before that. I remember seeing the commercials for it and seeing all the Disney characters thinking "I want that game! I want! I want!" Loved the game ever since.~

I do believe I was 10 years old when I first started to play Kingdom Hearts. It was the coolest game I had ever played(that and Mario) it is what introduced me to the FF games.

11 I'd say. Games just felt so real when I was younger, I feel a bit melancholic reminiscing over games like Kingdom Hearts. It use to take lifes troubles away for a while.

I think I was 13, I can't really remember I know I didn't play KHI when it was new, so maybe I was younger :gasp:

I'm pretty sure I started when I was about 13.
I didn't play the first installment though; I played the one for the GBA, the "Chain of Memories" one.
I had actually played that installment on the VBA emulator.

I was younger than 10 when I played Kingdom Hearts. :P I was like... 8 or 9. I played it some small time before KH2 came out.
I watched my cousin play Kingdom Hearts everytime I came over (which was a lot when I was really young), and then finally one time, he let me play it and that's when I got hooked. I had to beat the game before I let him play again. :wacky:
That's how I first met the Final Fantasy characters and found myself making an account on this forum. So I suppose I owe a lot to that game. :dave:

I was 13 when I first played Kingdom Hearts. My Lil Broski watched all my playthroughs and really got into them and helped me understand the story better. He was 3 when we started playing Kingdom Hearts. I love that we play these games together. It's our bonding time. I'll do most of the work while he runs around the room with his fake keyblade pretending to hit heartless. Or Ansem. He didn't like Ansem at all XD. He'll do little things though. He would ride the skateboard and do those battles with the sticks in Twilight Town in KH 2. In Kingdom Hearts 1, he did all the tournaments at the coliseum. He even gave Sephiroth a shot.

Good times... :(

I didn't get the chance to play ANY of the games until I was either 15 or 16... But I enjoyed them :) It didn't seem like a kid's game AT ALL... It was enjoyable and fun and whoever is put off by the whole "Disney is in it" thing, don't, because you are missing some pretty good stuff!

Haha, I was 8. I played it at my cousin's house and I loved it. That's why it's my favourite game series

Oh geez, I was 20 years old. And I still haven't finished that game. I probably never will at this point. 17-20 was most definitely my prime gaming years.

Back