Playstation People are doing it in groups

Ironman

Tony Stark
Veteran
Gil
Okay, so im guessin that all of us have seen the TV Advert about Modern warfare 2 with the old man talking about people getting together in groups and 'Doing it' I say we take his advice.

this is a callout to all PS3 Modern Warfare 2 players to help me create an FFF Clan for modern Warfare 2, this is a great idea as it gives us chance to work as a team in online game play.

so if you are interested, Add me on PSN my addie is KingHownam so add me and we shall play,

also the Clan's tag will be FFF so join me if you wish

So when shall it be??

I hate playing MW2 though 'cause the guys act like they've never seen a girl in their live and they're just real assholes.

But, i'll add you or you can add me DF and i'll see what i can do. :monster:

PSN:
ThatGamerChick

well, whenever really, i play it quite alot normally (altho i been trophy whoring RE5 recently) and im just gettin bk into it

well, whenever really, i play it quite alot normally (altho i been trophy whoring RE5 recently) and im just gettin bk into it
Alrighty, sounds good to me :D I shall add you as soon as I can. my network was (according to my roomate) working fine earlier but its again went out so i havent had the chance to get on but, whenever you catch me just message me :ryan:

Back