Dissidia Character Discussion Thread

I know this has probably been said a lot, but I'm really glad that Tifa is going to be in the new Dissidia game. I really like her and her fighting style. Also, I'm glad that Lightning is going to be in it as well. I really like her too. :)

My fav character has to be Shantotto, her magic amplifying itself for every 3000 BRV u gain REALLY impressed me and i just LOVE how all the chaos characters actually see her as equal or greater to their power and FEAR her (except kuja ultimecia and Sephiroth), and how all the cosmos characters say that she is only out to destroy :kelly:

The character i like the least has to be The emperor or Jecht Both seem to lack what i look for in a character

Well my all time favorite character in Dissidia has got to be

Judge Gabranth

With a great EX build he's practically a God on EX Mode :XD: I've PvP with my friend with different characters but I can never seem to feel as good as I have with Gabranth, I never lost against my friend when I used Gabranth haha

Gabranth can be quite threatening although your opponent can actually stall you out alright just by being above you. Characters like terra and kefka are also pretty godly in EX moode too.

how about some insight, Terra might be underrated and is pushed aside for the brawlers by some players, but thats there choice and she is one of my preferred Dissidia characters because of her skill set and she requires some skill to use.
This. A lot of people don't have her as her favorite, but that doesn't make her less useful or weaker than the others.

She's very powerful and if you know how to use her, she becomes very, very threatening and can fight against any other character (though I noticed some difficulty against Golbeza). xD

my preferred Dissidia characters because of her skill set and she requires some skill to use.

I thought I was the only one that thought it took some skill to play as her. I tried almost every other character and they seemed very easy to jump into and control. But Terra, Buntz, Golbeza and WoL seem to need some skill to use :)

Characters like terra and kefka are also pretty godly in EX moode too.
xD

Their Ex-modes are very powerful. I was stunned that Terra's was that powerful, I thought SE/Nomura/whoever would cut her power down like they cut her use of the sword.

It was nice they didn't make Terra weak.

I thought that terra was one of the better characters. The tiers thing also seemed to agree too.

i liked terra :) she was along ranger which i like...... and i can't wait til we get laguna and yuna if she confirmed for duodeium...... we need more long ranged characters

Let's watch the one-liners/spammy posts in here, guys. :)

I thought that terra was one of the better characters. The tiers thing also seemed to agree too.
Its always nice to see Terra love/appreciation. :33

Terra can offer quiet a punch. I still have gotten her last weapon (can't get all the items! T.T) but even without it and swords, she becomes very powerful.

Terra is the best. :x3:

Laguna has already been confirmed. Yuna hasn't though.
Yuna has been confirmed. :P

We saw her in the last (correct me if I'm wrong) trailer released. Blue komodo (is that what it is?), bare feet and staff in hand.

Plus I believe there was an official announcement from someone in SE (I think Nomura?) that Yuna is in Duodecim, we just don't know anything more about her aside from her normal appearance xD

Ah ok. Cool. Thanks. She looks pretty cool. But it doesn't make sense about having summons and making attacks with summons.

Ah ok. Cool. Thanks. She looks pretty cool. But it doesn't make sense about having summons and making attacks with summons.

Well, I've seen her in fleeting as an Assist in the demo. She still doesn't make sense. Shiva was like, flying around on a runic circle, like it was a UFO. Personally, it annoys me XD

My most used characters (also no order)

Lighting - one of the people I use the most and I cant seem to stop spamming her scene drive attack. I can end matchs fairly quickly with her,dodging also comes very easy when using her. She has great close range and ranged attacks, some of her attacks I also deem hard to dodge if you get her combos right. I also love all her quotes which really gets me pumped up for battle xD

Tifa - The character I use most next to Lighting, I can end a battle super quick, alot faster with any character in the game, I love close range combat in any game so she's really a good close ranger in the game. just about everything she is in the game is what I like.

Squall (Leon) - Aside from him being one of my favorite characters in the series he's also a very excellent character, I love his fast speedy attacks and his EX is also very powerful. Ive always liked him so its no suprise I would like him in the game.

Cloud - Not a big cloud fan (dont hate the guy either) but he could very well be one of the best characters in the game, He was my main in the first dissidia game because of it. I consider him a very good all around character.

Terra - I admit im not that good with her and I lose alot of my matchs with her but I still enjoy playing with her cause I love her attacks and some of them are hard to dodge if used correctly.

Those are all my favorites to play with some of the people I like facing more than anyone else is

Sephiroth - My number 1 choice, I like how he always dodges then goes for that one move (he jumps in the air and comes down with his blade like he did on Aerith) like the spam he does. Aside he always puts up a good fight in any game he's in, my favorite villian to fight.

Ultimecia - Just another person that gives me a good fight and I enjoy her quotes and laughter during battle.

Cloud Of Darkness - I really just love beating her in all my matchs

Jecht - A guy who's really hard to beat in my game, he's a real tough one so he's one of the npcs that beats me alot.

This is probably really biased seeing as how FFVII is my fav of the FF series but I'm a Cloud and Sephiroth pro for the most part. Those two are my main killers.

My Level 100 Zidane can hardly pass the first few battles in inward chaos...

Any help?

try and get better weapons.... try and dodge more... get duodecim soo u don't have to do it :wacky:

Is it just me who thinks an Onion Knight EX build with Iai strike is godly? :hmmm:

So fast...i dunno what exact build your referring to, but Onion Knight combos are sick naesty

...Onion Knight dressed in baby blue : my favorite character! :woo:

second play prize goes to Sephiroth, and dat Katana.

I like fighting against Warrior of Light, he's really easy and full of lols

Back