Dissidia Character Discussion Thread

yeah thats my point it made it so you dodge its harder its gonna push its advantage more you have to be quicker when fighting against him....l think l forgot to say that because the AI can doit dont mean you or could doit were talking about extreme time from a guy who is controlled by the computer and has the advantage of knowing when exactly to stop and start.

Just coz it seems fast to you does not mean it is for the game, you ever played tekken or king of fighters or soul calibur and you see the AI pulls of a move that you know requires a lot of button input to faster than you cold ever do its because it has the aid of knowing when exactly to do it.

You or me may not be able to do it

Well that's not exactly fair. :gonk: They have way too many advantages, they can also appear with several of the same accessory equipped, and get huge boosts of x32.0.

I've gotten higher though, from equipped 10 accessories all that had Effect x1.5, then having them all active at once, I had x57.4. xD

54.7 thats pretty damn high!

I dont go for extreme ammounts in boosts 2.1 being my highest normally and at 1.4 most of the time just keep it fair and even. How far along with Dissidia are you, completion wise that is?

Well, I have the PP Catalog 100% complete, Battlegen is 100% complete, and I've completed Inward Chaos with a couple or few characters, and have more characters than that at Rank SSS from fights at the Blackjack course in the Duel Colosseum. ;)

Shop Inventory is 95%, quite a few characters at Level 100 (heck, Jecht isn't even Level 100, I don't use him that much, he is Level 82 currently I think), still haven't got all the summons though. :hmmm:

So I guess it is quite completed though, I have a bit over 300 hours of Play Time (maybe about 304), and a short while back I completed the Crimson set. xD

Red Drop x99
Red Gem x99
Crimson Powder x99
Crimson Shard x99
Crimson Crystal x99
Crimson Orb x99

Thats a decent resume....youve got the job lol

Whats the black jack mode in duel coliseum do you unlock it after luna whale course?
l dint play that much l get angry and furniture gets broken so l have resided myself to
just playing for fun.

Its not that l cant doit but my heart rate goes up and adrenaline flows and you cant really translate the emotion of anger to a videogame lol

I have WOL at 100 Onion knight 100 Cecil Bartz at 100dont use them though

Garland Terra Cloud Sephiroth Squall Zidane Tidus Jechct Are all at lvl 100 and are my main core group I dont go for the likes of Golbes Exdeath COD they just to plain and boring

This is 1 game lm quite happy to not max out and play it at a certain level.

Crimson wolf are you going 100%?

BTW did you go for the crimson set first coz of your Username?......that might be a dumb question lol

I can do it. Hit the HP attack just before it is about to finish the combo (before the wall rush hit lands.

It must be mt PSP its quite old now and went through Star Oceean 2, Dissidia and Crisis Core which aint much but these thing s have a low resistance to me and my fingers, coz form the life of me l cant doit.....but l aint to broken up over it.

I originally despised Cecil's look then did a 180 and fell in love with it. Dunno what was up with that. Somehow it's how I feel he would look, being an alien hybrid and all. He looks like a fruit...but a tasty one at that! lol

i've got every one to level 100 and i would have to say best good guy would be squall best bad guy would be either gabranth or kuja.

black jack course can be very annoying to level 100-150 i just wish you diddn't have to beat inward chaos to unlock it that was so annoying. even though i've done it with like 4 people now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Flare, I got those first because of my username, I also use that name in Dissidia itself. :ryan:

Seriously, Cal? So do you really mean just before the last bravery attack hits, like a fraction of a second before impact, pretty much? And if so, do you have to be holding the control stick in some direction at the same time? :hmmm:

I'm serious. Before the wall rush. Analog stick is just the same as normal abilities.

I should have fired up the PSP last night and tried this some more, but it was getting late, never have tried it anymore, but I'll try make myself play it later and continue to try execute it for that first time, then try to get the hang of it to do it more consistently from there. :hmmm:

Thanks for that info, now I know I just gotta get the timing right.

I successfully executed Jecht Blade after timing the O button presses a couple of times, so I have done it, but of the dozens of times after that I tried, I still couldn't get it again, it seems nearly impossible to do, very difficult to time just right... X_x

I'll keep that in mind next time I play it and see how that works out when I try to time it for right after he finishes speaking during the third set of attacks, which is the last unless I successfully press square with the perfect timing to keep it going with Jecht Blade.

Flare? dont call me that it just sounds wrong.....lol
C.wolf lm getting the feeling you thought you had reached your end of days with dissidia?
l gave up on trying to do this given the limits of my PSP due to rough play, and just personaly the idea of going from Bravery to Hp attacks staight after dont fel right.

iif theres something that can prevent me from winnong quicker id take tha over good timing anyday.

Also, you only need 1 item for completion, not ninety nine.

You should press square after jecht says "with a sword," then press square. It took me ages but I can pull it off mostly unless a summon or break gets in the way.

same

lol oh my. Any tips on how to use magic based characters? I'm starting to use Cecil a lot so I consider that to be somewhat of a transition, but I still suck with spell casters. I'm a melee fighter at heart lol.

im the same. i ALWAYS go with cloud.:)

Back