Which ex move do you think is the best?

I agree that Squalls EX Burst is one of the weakest but his actual EX Mode is the best in my opinion. You do twice as much damage with a character that was already a BP rapist. And for the people saying he can't hit with his HP attacks that just isn't the case, Beat Fang then Aerial Circle hits most characters, And really good Squall players know where the gaps in which to attack are in the enemy defences.

Cloud's is also one of the best, I always forget he becomes unblockable when in EX Mode and always just try to block normally. That goes well.

Gabranth alot of people underestimate because he's so weak when he isn't in EX Mode and people don't like that he takes so long to charge up and become a beast. But with the right accesories you can keep him in EX Mode forever which is deadly over a long period of time.

Firion doesn't have enough good aerial attacks to make him worth using so I don't think his EX Mode wil improve that.

Sephiroth I think has a decent EX Mode, but only because of Heartless Angel which has really helped me out before. But I think Sephiroth criticals enough to do without an EX Mode to be honest.

for me, it's either cloud's cos he can crush defenses except jechts and exdeaths's. and Kefka's cos he is almost unstoppable in ex mode.

I think that cloud can also crush jecht's and exdeath's in ex mode too... The VI mages are broken and bartz's goblin punch is awesome.

they don't. they only cause stagger. try it. jecht will use jecht block, which staggers him and the opponent if the attack can crush defence. exdeath's omniblock blocks everything. and i mean everything.

I like Terra's, Onion Knight's, Firion's and Kefka's. They stand out the most and really fun. I don't really like any of the others, though they aren't bad. :)

I haven't tried Zidane's yet though. I wanna save his character to play as, after I beat the game. :/

For me I have to decide between Clouds,Tifa,Leon and Lightings? My favorite Ex move I will have to say is lightings, but I think Leons looks the coolest, If where talking about power I say Clouds Omni Slash would win that.

Ha, there is no best Ex-move, they all suck, what's awesome is Shantotto's ex mode, that is where shit gets real, it's nerfed in duodecim though

Back