What TV shows do you own on DVD?

Here goes, they're mainly animated shows btw;

* Family Guy; Seasons 1-11.
* American Dad!; Seaons 1 & 2.
* Robot Chicken; Seasons 1-4.
* Aqua Teen Hunger Force; Seasons 1-5.
* The Big Bang Theory; Seasons 1-4.
* Various Seasons of The Simpsons (can't remember which.)
* True Blood; Seasons 1-3.
* South Park; Season 1.
* Sherlock (BBC); Seasons 1 & 2. (2010/2011).
* An Idiot Abroad; Series 2.
* Sabrina the Teenage Witch; Season 1.
* Fresh Prince of Bel-Air; Season 1.
* Viva La Bam; Seasons 1-3.
* My So-Called Life; Season 1.
* Jackass; Season 1.

I think that's it. I also own all the Robot Chicken Star Wars shorts, not sure if they count....

I don't really own many

I own
Bones (1-6)
Big Bang Theory (1&2)
Law & Order SVU (I don't really Know which ones off the top of my head)
Charmed (1-4)
Ghost Hunters (1-4)

I want
Bones season 7 when it comes out.
The rest of Big Bang Theory
The rest of the charmed
The rest of the Ghost Hunters.

Bones is my favorite of them.

Suits Season One
Oh man, I stalked the stores and internet for this show to come out. I could easily say that it's one of the smartest and funniest shows that I've seen in a long time; I love it to pieces. I was able to pick it up the day it came out, although I'm disappointed with the fact that there wasn't a multi-release of DVD & Blu Ray. Boo face.

Game of Thrones Season One
Another super awesome show to hit the tube. I really can't say a single bad thing about this show... Aside from the length and how long it takes for seasons to come about. But, that's HBO for you. I was one of the dummies who watched the second season and had no idea what was going on, and THEN got the first. Bahaha. Tyrion Lannister. <3

Others I own, but don't watch as often include:
Supernatural Seasons 1 & 2
Threshold
Burn Notice Seasons 1 & 2
NCIS Seasons 1-5
My So-Called Life

I'm not about to list everything I have, but here's some.

Thundercats (complete)
House 1-8
Tales from the Crypt 1-3
Married with Children 1-10
Family Guy 1-8
Wonder Years (complete)
Three Stooges (complete)
TMNT 1, 2, 4 & 6

House, season 1-6
Seinfeld, season 1-7
Monk, season 1-8
Scrubs, season 1-7
Initial D season 1-3 (anime)

I've got more but they're all in storage...

Only 2:

My dad got me a DVD a few years ago that has a bunch of classic 80's cartoons on it. Casper, Betty Boop, Woody Woodpecker, ETC. It's pretty neat.

Second, is The Batman season 3. Weird yes, but it was 10 bucks, couldn't go wrong there. Anyway that's the only season I own. It's actually better than I thought it would be. My Lil Broski enjoyed it, and that's all that matters to me. :)

I only own 1 TV series on DVD and it's only 3 of it's 4 seasons.

HEROES. I was obsessed with this series regardless of how crappy it ended up. I STILL love it and I wish it could go on... But there's no chance of that ever happening unfortunately :(

I won all 4 seasons of The OC, season 3 of Game of Thrones, and the 1st 5 seasons of The Office.

Used to own a buncha Smallville and One Tree Hill seasons, but they ended up on eBay.

In terms of normal tele shows, I own IT Crowd (seasons 1-3) and Heroes (all seasons). I just stick with Netflix for tele stuffs really. If anime counts (which I think it does really), I've got Higurashi season 1, xxxHolic season 1 and Usagi Drop (which I haven't watched yet).

I may have one or two other things too, but who knows. Actually yeah, I have a Stephen King tv series of The Shining and something else. Daaaamn, it's been ages since I've watched a DVD :wacky:.

That's exactly what I wanted to watch. I love the film, but when you read the book you realise how much they left out like the whole reason he even took the job, and him go slowly insane over a long period of time

I think I'm a bit addicted to collecting TV shows and I never have enough space (western world woes! :wacky:). Here's the list so far:

• Arrow (Season 1-2)
• Supernatural (Season 1-8)
• Prison Break (Season 1-4)
• Smallville (Season 1-8)
• Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (Season 1-4)
• Miami Vice (Season 1-5)
• Little House on the Prairie (Season 1-9)
• Homeland (Season 1-2)
• Twin Peaks (Season 1-2)
• Picket Fences (Season 1)
• The Practice (Season 1-2)
• Northern Exposure (Season 1-6)
• Game of Throes... Thrones (Season 1-3)
• Golden Girls (Season 1-4)
• The Good Life (Season 1-3)
• Downtown Abbey (Season 1-2)
• The Twilight Zone (Season 1-6)

If Anime and/or Cartoons count:

• Clannad
• Clannad After Story
• Bleach (Season 1)
• The Adventures of Tin Tin (Complete Collection)
• The Pink Panther (Complete Collection)
• The Muppet Show (Season 1-3)
• Fraggle Rock (Complete Collection)

...and that's about it for now.

I don't own many TV shows, but I do have IT Crowd and Heroes. I also just bought season 1 of X Files on Bluray; been wanting to watch that for around about a million years, so it'll be nice to have a few sits through :lew:.

I'll go down the anime route too, like our Gal:

Higurashi: Seasons 1 and 2
- I wish the first series would come out on bluray over here; I don't think the american version plays here :/.

Usagi Drop
- I haven't actually watched this yet, but the premise really hit me when I was about a year younger than now. I'll get around to it lol.

xxxHolic - A really nice, light-hearted series about the paranormal and this guy who is forced to be a slave and help the paranormal team out. Hints of Buffy The Vampire Slayer here and there. I wouldn't mind checking out season 2 sometime.

Dangan Ronpa
- Great anime about a bunch of school children who are locked in a school and forced to kill each other off, with the killer being allowed to leave alive if not found out. Murder mystery :). While the game is good, this is a great way to get a summary of the story.

Watamote - One of those slice of life/school comedy anime, but a bit different. This time the main character is a lonely, sarcastic, nerdy girl who hates everyone. Funny as hell lmao.

That might be it...or I might have forgotten one or two. I'd like to nab Umineko and Azumanga Daioh at some point too but...they're expensive :/.

Back