KHIII The Future of Kingdom Hearts

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
I must repeat, this post will be riddled with spoilers. I'm not going to use spoiler tags, otherwise the entire post would be black. Use common sense - if you don't want something to be spoiled, or don't know if there's anything left to be spoiled, then don't look ahead. I'll be mentioning content from every game, particularly Final Mix+.

So I've finished 358/2 Days and it's sparked my interest in the future of the Kingdom Hearts series. I've spent yesterday and today refreshing my memory of the events, and learning about what happens in the extra Re:CoM & FM+ scenes. I've filled in a few of the plot holes in my knowledge and decided to share them with the rest of you - provided my knowledge is right, my presumptions won't be far off and I'll see a few nodding heads following my post. Failing that, I'll cry about how my last 2 days have been a waste of my time. D:

I'm not sure where to start, so I might re-type this a few times in following posts in a better structure, incorporating feedback from other members (hopefully).

FINAL WARNING: spoilers ahead.

1) Well, my speculation, I suppose, should 'begin with Birth by Sleep'. A simple spoiler has led to this cascade of theories: I discovered that, in Birth by Sleep, Terra, for reasons that I've decided not to investigate, actually 'merges' with Master Xehanort (the bald man who resembles Xehanort's Heartless from the trailers) to become the man we know as Xehanort - the apprentice of Ansem the Wise. As I've decided not to investigate and ruin the game for myself further, I don't know why he acts the way he does in the series (e.g. further studying the heart of all worlds), so this might collapse my entire post in the future.

2) As we know, Xehanort's Heartless is the main villain of KH1. Xehanort's Nobody is Xemnas (so-called because Xehanort pretended to be Ansem). If Terra is Xehanort and Xehanort's Nobody is Xemnas, then I find it very safe to say that Xemnas is Terra's Nobody (and the villain in KH1 is Terra's Heartless but we can ignore that - it's arbitrary information). We also know that the Organization are a class of special Nobodies who can remember their past lives (with the exceptions of Roxas and Xion [possibly Naminé too - she's aware of Kairi but we're not sure if she remembers being Kairi]). I will then safely say that Xemnas can remember being Terra (assuming that Xehanort can remember being Terra - we don't know enough about him to say for certain, though). This would explain Xemnas' knowledge of the Keyblade and of Kingdom Hearts.

3) In 358/2 Days, Xemnas has Axel searching for the "Chamber of Wakening" at Castle Oblivion. It contains the body/armour and Keyblade of Ventus (apparently uncovered in Birth by Sleep). Xemnas never finds this chamber, as far as we know.

4) In Final Mix+, we discover that Xehanort built a chamber - the Chamber of Repose (or "Room of Sleep" as it's called in Japan). He now locks himself in that chamber frequently and speak to the armour/body of Aqua and calls it "friend". Xigbar speculates with Zexion that the Chamber of Awakening --the other "part" of the Chamber of Repose-- and in turn another "friend" is located at Castle Oblivion:

"People with the Blade of Keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas...no. Xehanort was taken in by Ansem at that time, was he not? The "Room of Sleep"...the underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts...the place which Ansem had ordered us to seal away. The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader was to release that seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory. [...] with the Room of Sleep comes the Room of Awakening. The other place is what he's seeking. Perhaps that is where the other "friend" is." - Xigbar.

5) What I think is that Xemnas was trying to find Ventus and resurrect him and Aqua. If he can recall his life as Terra then this makes sense (he could simply want to revive his friends from whatever fate befalls them in BBS, but as far as we know his intentions are darker in relation to everything else so why would he be interested in friendship - a fake one at that, as he is a Nobody? Maybe he was doing this alongside trying to get back his own heart by taking over Kingdom Hearts); if he cannot then I'm not certain what he will have been doing. Trying to recruit more Organization members?

The title "Birth by Sleep" and the "Chamber of Repose/Sleep" tells me that the chamber below the Heartless Manufactory is intended for (re)birth. The chamber was built before Xehanort became a Nobody - is it possible that Xemnas, being a Nobody, remembers his past life as both Xehanort and Terra? This would explain his connection to the armours of Aqua and Terra.

Possible flaw in theories: "a man who had lost his memories appeared" - if this is in fact Xehanort, then Xehanort and, by extension, Xemnas would not be able to recall their life as Terra.
Counterpoint: turning in to a Nobody might have allowed Xemnas to recall his life as both Xehanort and Terra.

I'm not sure how, and I'm not sure why, but this information, along with the following quote:
"This is what happens when we need him and he sleeps." - Vexen
tells me that the "sleep" theme running through the story recently is going to continue, possibly in to the return of Ven and Aqua? If Xemnas also slept down there then will he find a way to come back, too? Or will Terra come back?

---------------------

What about other sides of the story? Well, have we ever considered the Heartless of Organization XIII? Nobodies cannot exist/occur without the formation of a Heartless. Are their Heartless still out there? Have they been destroyed?

When a person's Heartless is destroyed, the captive heart that is released goes to Kingdom Hearts. A person can become whole again if the Nobody is destroyed following this. If their Heartless have been destroyed, and Organization XIII have all been defeated (save for Roxas), does that mean they'll all return?

This leads me to think believe that Axel's still alive, at the very least. In another cutscene in Final Mix+, Saix calls Axel "weak" for believing in a false friendship with Roxas and getting close to Sora's heart. Xemnas responds by saying that some things "awaken through weakness [...] Axel touched Sora's heart [...] perhaps he has awakened too". Furthering the theme of sleep (or waking up), this makes me think that Axel will make another appearance sometime soon.

Well it's taken me all day to write this. I think I'll revisit this thread rather frequently to try and fine-tune some things, particularly as more news/BBS comes to light.

Thoughts?

Wow.

Thanks for taking the time off to post this, Dave. That post summarised KH for me ^^

Erm, where to start?

I believe that people exist in Kingdom Hearts, because, as you said, people become whole again after the heartless and nobody of that person has been defeated. The hearts goes to KH; maybe the nobodies go there as well?

That means, what I am trying to say is that, 'dead' people, as well as Axel and other members of the Org. ARE out there, possibly in KH.

EXTRA SPOILERS:

Aqua and DiZ are in the realm of the dead, trying to find a way out. Maybe that's where the 'dead' wants to go to in hope for escape [to the real world], like Sora and Riku after defeating Xemnas in KH2.

Really like that idea. We'll find out soon *crosses fingers* in KH3.

:dave:

Yeah, I like your post, Dave. You know quite a bit on KH (y) Now, where to begin....

1. Terra does not willingly fuse with MX. MX uses his keyblade to open his heart and his heart then goes into Terra's body, I believe taking over his body. What is left of the man known as Terra, is now in his Armour (Lingering Sentitment KH2 Final Mix+) He probably acts the way he does because after all of this, Aqua tries to save Terra's body afterwards due to the fact that the Lingering Sentiment defeats MX in Terra's body and MX Terra is then sent into the realm of darkness. She battled MX Terra and then made sacrifices to try and save him to try and reclaim Terra's heart, that was lost aftert MX took over. She was sucessful in this, and MX Terra was sent away, with no memories.

So maybe he seeks darkness in later games due to a feeling that he had to, due to maybe MX still lingering in him and his ideals still alive.

2. You may be right about this, but it's not safe to say untill information surfaces that Xehanort remembered anything about being Terra.

5. Keyblade wielder can free the hearts from the heartless and send them to Kingdom Hetarts, no? Maybe Xemnas wanted to revive his "friends" so that he could manipulate them into doing his bidding like Roxas was. Assuming that he truly remembers that they were keyblade wielders and assuming he truly remembers them at all.

Nobodies can remember their lives as humans (Roxas and Xion exempt), so maybe becoming a nobody, Xemnas did indeed remember his life as Terra. But shouldn't he remember his life as MX, too? As MX's heart resides in Terra's body, which became Xehanort, then Xemnas?

KH Coded has got me thinking that maybe Roxas, Axel, and Xion are not done in the series. Talk of Sora being the "Key that connects everything" through his connections with them and Namine has got me thinking that maybe since he is stll connected with each of them in some way that eventually, they will return and help him with something.

Many things to ponder :hmmm:

Wow. A very detailed explaination. i've played all the Kh games and I Never thought they all had such major links leading to BBS. Thank you very much my fellow FFF member :D!:holyshit:

Ah, I see what you mean. And since I cannot answer all of the question, for the fact that I don't completely understand it. What I do know is this.

The next (or next series of) Kingdom Hearts game(s), will definitely the conclusion to Xeanhort's story, so chances are we will get to understand about the heartless of the 6 Fallen Apprentices, Isa and Lea (The first 8 members of Org XIII). It might also make clear, why Xeanhort sought the
X-Blade
whether it was a vain attempt to become a god.

Also, in accordance with BBS's secret ending, there is also the matter of how Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Namine, Ansem, Roxas, Axel/Lea, and Xion will be saved, some easier to understand than others.

That means, what I am trying to say is that, 'dead' people, as well as Axel and other members of the Org. ARE out there, possibly in KH.
Provided that their Heartless have also been eliminated, and before their Nobodies were destroyed, which is what we don't seem to know. It's frustrating having so many theories without BbS --the game with all the answers-- to back anything up.

5. Keyblade wielder can free the hearts from the heartless and send them to Kingdom Hetarts, no? Maybe Xemnas wanted to revive his "friends" so that he could manipulate them into doing his bidding like Roxas was. Assuming that he truly remembers that they were keyblade wielders and assuming he truly remembers them at all.
This - I like it. Knowing that they were Keyblade wielders, he'd be able to use them to collect hearts and gain control over Kingdom Hearts and, eventually, using it to become whole again. I'm getting this overwhelming sense that his intentions are not as dark as his methods. All of the Organization (though using questionable methods, i.e. turning the strong-hearted in to Heartless for the purpose of creating strong Nobodies) are simply seeking their Heart (shown most strongly when Saix cries out to Kingdom Hearts asking where his heart is). Although I can't see what the point is in creating more Nobodies when they have no ability to collect hearts, just to make them whole again, I also can't fault their intentions. Who wouldn't want to regain their lost heart, if they knew that they could?

I'm predicting that it'll all come to light that Xemnas' master plan isn't unknown, and that he was reviving Aqua and Ventus as a side project in case the Replica Programme fell through. Notice he never seemed worried when Xion or Roxas were out of commision/left the Organization.

Nobodies can remember their lives as humans (Roxas and Xion exempt), so maybe becoming a nobody, Xemnas did indeed remember his life as Terra. But shouldn't he remember his life as MX, too? As MX's heart resides in Terra's body, which became Xehanort, then Xemnas?
I really need BbS to be able to start speculating on how this happens. D:

KH Coded has got me thinking that maybe Roxas, Axel, and Xion are not done in the series. Talk of Sora being the "Key that connects everything" through his connections with them and Namine has got me thinking that maybe since he is stll connected with each of them in some way that eventually, they will return and help him with something.

Many things to ponder :hmmm:
I definitely think we're not done with Axel/Lea. This talk of him touching Sora's heart isn't for nothing - he'll make a return. I'm sure of it.

Also, in accordance with BBS's secret ending, there is also the matter of how Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Namine, Ansem, Roxas, Axel/Lea, and Xion will be saved, some easier to understand than others.
What do you mean, saved?

What do you mean, saved?

They all need to be saved from their suffering, as was stated in Coded. Terra's heart was pushed out of his body, or at the very least, Terra is no longer in control of his body, although he may no longer exist or be somewhere in between existence as MX took over his body and then Ansem SoD and Xemnas, who were his nobodies, were destroyed, so I am not sure.

Ventus's heart is in Sora, not exactly where it should be, Since Vanitas tried to fuse back with him and take over. Ventus defeated Vanitas, but this in turn caused him to lose his heart, which then went into Sora.

Aqua is stuck in the realm of Darkness with DiZ, after she semi-sucessfully saved Terra's body from said realm, cauing Terra, or rather MX to lose his memories.

Axel, as we know, did a suicide attack in KH2, which ended his life. But maybe his connection to Sora through Roxas has kept him alive? I need more info on this.

Xion was absorbed by Roxas in Days, and then her existence was forgotten by everyone, but still, she was made out of Sora's leaked memories, so, maybe she may still exist somewhere, needing someone's help.

Roxas went back to Sora, completing him, something that HAD to happen, so I don't know what he needs saving from, unless my suspicions are correct in that Roxas is indeed Ven, Ven's heart leaving Sora and becoming the "nobody" Roxas. But that theory has too many faults.

Ahh, is there actually some story to Coded?! Where did you manage to find your information about it? I've only found a very basic, plotless story summary on Wiki before. That might help me shed some light on this.

By the sounds of it, I'll be able to complete my theories upon BbS's release. D:

Aqua ends up in the Realm of Darkness, where she soon meets Ansem the Wise, who was cast into the Realm when the Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded. He reveals that in the Realm of Light, it has been almost eleven years, and he explains the events that have occurred in Aqua's absence, including the actions of Sora. Knowing that Sora will rescue her and her friends, she utters Sora's name with renewed hope.
---
Aqua, Terra and Ven to appear in future games anyone?

definitely will happen. Kingdom Hearts III (or any variation thereof) will be the final KH Game of the Xeanhort saga, and thus we have not seen the last of Terra, Ven or Aqua.

Aqua ends up in the Realm of Darkness, where she soon meets Ansem the Wise, who was cast into the Realm when the Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded. He reveals that in the Realm of Light, it has been almost eleven years, and he explains the events that have occurred in Aqua's absence, including the actions of Sora. Knowing that Sora will rescue her and her friends, she utters Sora's name with renewed hope.
---
Aqua, Terra and Ven to appear in future games anyone?

Tthey definitely will. They may appear in a game where they are saved from their different predicaments (ie: Aqua in the Realm of Darkness, Ven's heart in Sora, Terra's heart wherever it is, I am still not sure yet) I am not sure KH3 will have this, but some future installment should include what happens to them, and whether Sora saves them or not :hmmm:

I've been spoiling myself rotten with BbS subtitled clips on Youtube. :(

I definitely think Axel's still to come back. On top of what I've said about Xemnas discussing Axel touching Sora's heart, I think it'll go back farther than that. When Lea and Isa meet Ven, Lea says that he wants to be friends with Ven. He says that he wants to be a part of everyone's memories so that he can live forever. Going by Chain of Memories, memories are kept in one's heart. Translated, this would mean that Lea wants to be a part of everyone's heart. Although I didn't watch the other cutscenes (I had to stop myself), I'm going to assume that he becomes close with Ven. If Ven's heart goes in to Sora, and Lea's heart is connected with Ven, then Ven is just an intermediary between Lea and Sora, and so Axel and Sora. Perhaps Lea's heart is actually inside Sora, in the same way that the Princesses of Heart had theirs inside of him.

It does make sense as to why Axel and Roxas became the best of friends. It makes me wonder what Axel might see Xion as. In the scene where Xigbar sees Ven, Axel is also with him - I'd bed that he also saw Ven. Again, it makes sense - Saix told Axel that he was becoming too attached to Xion. If he saw Ven in Xion, though, then it would make sense.

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER

kh 3 is ment to come out after two other spin-offs which i think is kh re-coded and kh 3D(ya i know....):cry:

Oh man I'm having such a fangasm reading this. Thank you sir for your theory, it got me thinking about how different Aqua might look after leaving much like how Riku changed into a more mature looking character. It would own if she came out all older and mature like Lightning or something. I wish SE wouldn't work on a Versus XIII installment and instead work on a project that THEY KNOW would push units on release day (KH III).

its actually coming out sometime during 2011

i do have a few ideas about what will happen during this game

this is something for sure to happen master xehanort comes back as his old self since sora defeated his heartless releasing his heart and then his nobody making his body leave to the realm of darkness somehow they come together again to make MX

i also have an idea of where terra is as in the KH re:coded secret ending yen sid senses another keyblade wielder with MX meaning that terra's heart may be trapped inside MX this is a happy possibility

i know that sora and riku are going to be taking the mark of mastery exam from yen sid however i do not know whether riku may fail causing him to delve dangerously close to what led to terra's eventual demies which was the search for power to become strong enough to control his darkness and become a master. i do however think that they will both pass the mark of mastery exam

i believe since there hasn't been a hint of what is going to happen to kairi and since something always happens to her proof is in about every kh game made i believe that she will save aqua in some way for a very ironic twist which will probably happen since she is a keyblade wielder

i also am lead to believe that terra and ven are definitly saved by sora because in blank points they do have there own scene however we do not know if aqua is saved for sure however i do think she is saved as when ven and terra have that little scene in blank points you may notice that they are on land of departure and it is back to normal and not castle oblivion and i remember that when aqua turned it into castle oblivion the voice of master eraqus says that only she can return it to normal assuring her return eventually however they could have just been using made footage just for blank points like in the opening movies

but overall that is all i've got until i actually get re:coded and learn more about the story if it changes anything this will be given additions or change

EDIT: also kh re:coded is coming out in the US january 11 and in EUROPE and AUS in january 14 not sure if europe was 11 or 14 but i do know that us and aus are definitly those dates

Last edited:
I didn't look through the thread, so sorry if this was mentioned already, but I'm replaying KH2, and some little things stood out to me now that I've played all the games in the series thus far to cross-reference with.

When you play as Roxas during the beginning, in the hallway where he see's Donald and Goofy snoozing, there are other pods just lying around. When you examine one of them, it specifically says "There's evidence this was used before".

Maybe it's nothing, but maybe there's something to that, you know?

Second thing was after the party goes and chats with Yen Sid after leaving Twilight town, he mentions that Mickey found a keyblade in the realm of darkness. So, uh, whose keyblade was it?

I didn't look through the thread, so sorry if this was mentioned already, but I'm replaying KH2, and some little things stood out to me now that I've played all the games in the series thus far to cross-reference with.

When you play as Roxas during the beginning, in the hallway where he see's Donald and Goofy snoozing, there are other pods just lying around. When you examine one of them, it specifically says "There's evidence this was used before".

Maybe it's nothing, but maybe there's something to that, you know?

Second thing was after the party goes and chats with Yen Sid after leaving Twilight town, he mentions that Mickey found a keyblade in the realm of darkness. So, uh, whose keyblade was it?

I happen to be doing the exact same thing and was curious about the latter myself. Since his keyblade wasn't owned by anyone we know of, why would a weapon of light be in the realm of darkness? How is such a thing possible? Does it have to do with its reverse-Kingdom Key nature?

We're probably looking at more new wielders whenever KH3 comes out, I think. This is just another reason why.

I happen to be doing the exact same thing and was curious about the latter myself. Since his keyblade wasn't owned by anyone we know of, why would a weapon of light be in the realm of darkness? How is such a thing possible? Does it have to do with its reverse-Kingdom Key nature?

We're probably looking at more new wielders whenever KH3 comes out, I think. This is just another reason why.

*squees* Yes, I was thinking the same thing! At first I thought it was Aqua's keyblade, but then I remembered she gave it to Terra/nort in BbS. There is still Terra and Ven's keyblade that seem to be without a home per se, but the BbS ending makes it seem like they're together, guided by both guys hearts or something, I dunno :ness:

But the more confusing stuff comes from the game's secret endings. BbS FM's secret ending shows Ventus disappearing from Castle Oblivion (and thus probably explains why none of the Org. members ever saw him during CoM or Days-or before). I still think Ventus is a mysterious character. We really don't know much about him. Xehanort finds him first, yeah, but where was he before that?

And Re:Coded's secret ending has talks of Xehanort coming back. Now while Yen Sid does portray him as the old man, I don't think the old man is what we're gonna see. Fact is, the old man's body is GONE, when he went and overtook Terra in BbS. But Terra's body also appears to have theoretically disappeared as of KH2, right?

(seriously, the whole Terra/Xehanort thing is still rather puzzling; I thought Xehanort went to the heartless "Ansem", and Terra became the Nobody Xemnas, but I really don't know Dx)

For the whole comeback thing, I was thinking that maybe poor Riku would be used once more, since Ansem does the whole epic "I will return!" in CoM. I doubt Riku has completely severed any links to "Ansem" (er go, Xehanort).

But then of course there's that whole convo Terra and Xehanort have in the minds where Xehanort talks about there being "others" he can use. WHO DOES HE MEAN? D=

One more thing-I'm not sure, but does anyone know for sure if Terranort really did lose his memories at the end? The way Braig was chatting with him in the secret ending makes it seem like their still in cahoots, but I don't know for sure :/

(lol, sorry, this all just came to me while I was typing xD)

*squees* Yes, I was thinking the same thing! At first I thought it was Aqua's keyblade, but then I remembered she gave it to Terra/nort in BbS. There is still Terra and Ven's keyblade that seem to be without a home per se, but the BbS ending makes it seem like they're together, guided by both guys hearts or something, I dunno :ness:

Indeed, it would seem like it's a new character that was the original wielder of Mickey's Keyblade.

But the more confusing stuff comes from the game's secret endings. BbS FM's secret ending shows Ventus disappearing from Castle Oblivion (and thus probably explains why none of the Org. members ever saw him during CoM or Days-or before). I still think Ventus is a mysterious character. We really don't know much about him. Xehanort finds him first, yeah, but where was he before that?

I would say probably off in his own world being like Sora, but then it doesn't much explain the great darkness within him. Ventus probably came from a world of darkness, IMO, and was an important part there.

And Re:Coded's secret ending has talks of Xehanort coming back. Now while Yen Sid does portray him as the old man, I don't think the old man is what we're gonna see. Fact is, the old man's body is GONE, when he went and overtook Terra in BbS. But Terra's body also appears to have theoretically disappeared as of KH2, right?

(seriously, the whole Terra/Xehanort thing is still rather puzzling; I thought Xehanort went to the heartless "Ansem", and Terra became the Nobody Xemnas, but I really don't know Dx)

For the whole comeback thing, I was thinking that maybe poor Riku would be used once more, since Ansem does the whole epic "I will return!" in CoM. I doubt Riku has completely severed any links to "Ansem" (er go, Xehanort).

But then of course there's that whole convo Terra and Xehanort have in the minds where Xehanort talks about there being "others" he can use. WHO DOES HE MEAN? D=

If I were to guess, that other option is probably Ventus. A pretty much lifeless body that was just sitting there. It's quite possible that Terranort acted to remove Ventus from Castle Oblivion before the "Radiant Garden Incident". It would add a interesting dimension to the conflict given Sora still has Ventus's heart (I think), which would probably force both Sora and Xehanort to be reluctant to fight one another as the heart yearns for the body, and vice-versa.

One more thing-I'm not sure, but does anyone know for sure if Terranort really did lose his memories at the end? The way Braig was chatting with him in the secret ending makes it seem like their still in cahoots, but I don't know for sure :/

It may have well just been internal conflict as opposed to memory loss; neither Terra nor Xehanort allowing the other to get any allies.

Which reminds me of another thing; what happened to Terra's heart? Xehanort's heart became "Ansem", and Terra's body became Xemnas. I can't see it that Xemnas had a heart, or else he would just be Terra. Did Terra became a heartless? Or, possibly, find another host? (like the waiting Ventus...). Perhaps even gone to Riku.
[/QUOTE]

The problem with Kingdom Hearts is that it has jumped over to so many consoles it is hard to keep track. I remember playing KH2 without playing Chain of Memories on the GBA and the story was much more confusing because I did not know the detail added within KH:CoM. (I know you cna get the PS2 version now, but here in the UK we did not get that privalige.)

Now theres another Kingdom Hearts on the PSP and DS, I do not own a DS, I do not want a DS, but due to that game being on that console I have missed part of the saga which just sucks. I haven't even bothered playing the PSP because quite frankly I see no point if S-E are going to keep releasing other titles on consoles I do not want. Even when Kingdom Hearts III is finally released by that time I will have missed out on so much, if I were to pick it up I would have no clue as to what is going on.

It is unfortunate and sucky indeed. Really the only option for folk like myself and you (I too have only played KH1 and KH2) are watching the cutscenes online. Square seems to assume that's what we're doing, which is unfortunate, but it's the only way to follow the story without buying the other consoles.

So far there are 3 forms of Kingdom Hearts.

The first one being a supposed DIRECT door to Kingdom Hearts.
And on that note, here are my theorys:
Since an actual person becomes a heartless and their Nobody is also created, would that not mean that Xeanhort is gone since both Ansem AND Xemnas are gone? My theory is that for Xeanhort to still exist, the door to Kingdom Hearts would have had to have given Ansem/Xeanhort his heart back when that burst of light hit him.

However, this could be counteracted by the fact that Xeanhort is like Sora in which he has a body within his own body. Sora never had an ACTUAL nobody because Roxas is Vens Nobody and Ven was inside Sora. But would that not mean that Ven ALSO has a heartless? And on that note, that would mean that Ansem and Xemnas were ACTUALLY Terra's heartless and Nobodies which would mean that Xeanhort is INDEED still out there.

Moving onto the 2nd form of Kingdom Hearts, being the gathering of all the hearts the keyblade has released. Will another Kingdom Hearts like this one be created later on due to Sora still fighting the heartless, or will they ignore this detail?

The third form of Kingdom Hearts forms when the X-blade is forged. It then dissapears when the X-blade is destroyed. If my theory of Ven having a heartless is correct, this would also explain in part why Xeanhort may be trying to revive him. He wants Ven to fight his heartless so that another X-blade can be created so that Kingdom Hearts will appear again.

This is what I think is going on with the whole Kingdom Hearts bit. What do you all think of this theory?

Back