[Spoiler] can some 1 help here thx ?

gamesfan9

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
ok this is going to sound crazy i know but i thought id say 1st off i just beat the boss ushumgal 4 the 2nd time when lightning and fang join hope for the big battle with him but 4 some reasom i dident die i used war piece commanfer medic synergist i think it was through out just useing war piece and dualcasting say once or twice but my hp hit points kept going up and wen it looked like i was close to death like say 100 hp up it went to 900 hp and i beat him easy also the tank that folowwed havoc skytank so how is this. will this mean that will happen for the rest of the up and comeing bosses. plus people say there r no towns or citys here but me mate says there is in cocoon called eden and nautillus ats where i am now but this is an amusement part but its by far the best part of the game for me . as i like towns citys and villages in a game ats not to say i dont like this game as i do enjoy it hust giveing my openian here though. but will the hp be like this 4 the rest of the game wiv bosses if it happened on the other 2 ive just done thx. i know i posted this in the help section as well but no 1 as replyed ats why i posted here in the hope some 1 would read this in case u wonder why ive double posted

First of all, spelling, grammar and punctuation are your friends....

Your HP shot up because your medics healed you? Quite obvious.

yes but then why wasent it like this from the 1st boss fight then chatua i mean with the hp going up its only started happning now. and spelling grammer dont now how 2 do it cant be borthered really

Dude did you just spam this question everywhere? because I think ive seen it like three times....

I answered it HERE along with an honerable mention of your poor english language

Back