Super Bowl XLI

Link21

Banned
Gil
Yes Football fans, It is that time again, where us Men can get together, have a few beers, and enjoy the Superbowl. Let's take a look at the standings. 4 teams left. Only one can win.

Chicago Bears
Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints
New England Patriots

So, who do you think/who do you want to win SBXLI?

I Will be a Colts fan forever. I just hope Manning can pull through this year and not choke on his own dick like he always does. Who do I really think will win?? Well that's a tough call to make, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

GO COLTS!!!

Go Saints!

I want to see the Saints and the Colts in the Super Bowl. The Saints winning would be a great story after what they went through last year, so they are my first choice. However, I would also like to see Manning win a Super Bowl before his career ends. There should be some good games today.

I luv Tom Brady but the Saints gotta win. There losin to the Bears 6-0rite now but i hope they pull through. after all, there home got destroyed, they got Reggie Bush. i jus hope they come away with the win.

UPDATE

Bears beat the Saints 39-14
Colts beat the Patriots 38-34

SuperBowl XLI

Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears

Well, that was unexpected. I am all for the Colts, and I am very pleased that Manning won, but I actually expected Brady to win the game. Well it was a very good game, and a very close one as well.

the game between the colts and the patriots pretty much was the superbowl...i honestly have my money on the Colts...i pretty much thought that whoever won the game today would win the superbowl

As a Jaguars fan, I don't like the Colts OR the Patriots, but I'm happy Manning can finally go to a Super Bowl.

Before either championship game started, I was also a firm believer that the winner of the Colts/Pats game could beat the winner of the Bears/Saints game. Therefore, I am picking the Colts for the Super Bowl.

You did it Peyton. Good Job! Sorry Bears, maybe next year. Rex Grossman sucks nuts, he'll never play another game with the Bears again, that's for sure.

Back