Oblivion_XIII

Shi no Tenshi
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Draken White
FFXIV Server
Phoenix
Is it just me, or am i the only person who liked this game. Playing as Vincent was awesome, and the story was cool. My favorite gun was my Cerberus.

i think theres another thread about this,but its not bad,i never seen the game finished though,it represents how popular vincent is in the ff franchise.

I thought it was pretty fair, but definitely nothing great, that Hail Weiss crap got old... xP The missions you unlock to do outside of the main game are just annoying. >.> I do own the game though, liked it enough to more than just rent it. ;)

I do dislike how they keep Nanaki out of it completely but for literally a few seconds during the ending...

Im sorry but as a shooter game it was horrid. The mechanics of the game were verry bad. It to me felt like the game was just thrown together very quickly without care.
Im not a fan of shooter games but that dose in no way mean I havent played them and in comparison this was like a kids doodle...
I liked the story line though but it had no replay value and being as vincent is one of my fav charecters I was sorely dissapointed in the games mechanics for it

The game mechanics were not that much of a bother for me. I don't like it or hate it I ...nothing it. I did enjoy the game more than Crisis Core. The music was good, the story was okay. I guess that's all I can say about it it's an okay game, it's the one FFVII spin-off/sequel that I don't want to claw my face off while playing it.

The game was not bad as a shooter, & I don't know why people say that. You can move much more freely than you can in most shooters, you have multiple options for aiming & camera views, you can customize your weapons, & it actually has decent characters & story. It even has a fairly large amount of weapon options, if you consider the various types of each gun, the materia, & the Death Penalty as being sort of the game's alternative to a rocket launcher.

I've played FPS games. They suck. Dirge was an RPG/Shooter game. It rocked. It is not my favorite Compilation entry, but it is pretty good. Any flaws that it has are really too minor to be bothered by. Personally, I think fans let their opinions be swayed by others too easily.

I loved the game but found it so hard!!! I did cry in some parts with lucerica :( The game reminded me so much of devil may cry (plus materia!!) is it me did nero look like vincent?

I enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun, and you got to learn more about Vincent. I wanted to do the extra missions after the game,but my memory card messed up. ;(

But yeah,I enjoyed learning more about Vincent since he's one of my favorite characters on FFVII. I liked the new characters introduced in Dirge too.

I liked it as well. I think people were far to critical of it. It wasnt the best third person action game. It did have it's faults and could have had a deeper system. But it wasnt 4-5 out of 10 material that most sites gave it for reviews.

I actually finished all the extra missions. Some were tough but it was fun.

I rented the game and it was ok. I liked the gameplay more then Crisi Core, but not the story. Playing with Vincent as the main character was pretty cool, even though he;s not my favorite.
It was actually the first FFVII game I played! I played it before Crisis Core and FFVII...and still waited through a boring day of school were teachers don't let you talk an-...I was just excited to play it again. My main problem with it was that it was a little to short.

I really enjoyed it while I was playing it, but found no interest in ever putting it back in once finished. It did have a very cheap feel to it I thought.. but I've never really been into shooters.

I liked how you could upgrade and cusomize your weapons and stuff but I think this would have served a better purpose had the story been longer (however, as short as the story was I thought it was a pretty clever one.. and the Omega weapon really did it for me.)

The story suffered from a major problem, in my mind: It was too damn huge. Did we really need an absolutely earth-shattering event for Vincent to have his own story? There wasn't one in Crisis Core, & it was better for it. But, in the end, I'd say it worked out alright.

Back