Which Final Fantasy Games Do You Own? [V2]

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Since Final Fantasy XIII has come out now, we decided to go ahead and remake this thread. =] So, the title is self-explanatory. Which games do you own?

I only own a copy of FFIX and Dissidia. However, when it comes to roms and ISOs, I have them all. :wacky:

EDIT: Except FFVII, FFX, FFXI, FFXII, and FFXIII

I have no wish, nor desire to own them. :mokken:

Last edited:
I own Final Fantasy I and II for the PSP, Final Fantasy IV for the DS, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX for the PS1, Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII, and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus for the PS2, and I just recently acquired Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3. I also own Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP as well as Dissidia. I do love my Final Fantasy. ^^

I own FF I & II for psp and ps1. I own FF III for DS and Nes rom. FF IV V IV VII VIII IX iso. I had FF X but it got damage pretty badly in the past and I still got FF XII. I'll buy FF XIII next month...haven't been in a rush to grab honesty

With FFXIII added to the collection, I currently own:

- Final Fantasy I [PSP]
- Final Fantasy II [PSP]
- Final Fantasy III [NDS]
- Final Fantasy IV [GBA]
- Final Fantasy VI [PSone]
- Final Fantasy VII [PSone]
- Final Fantasy VIII [PSone (broken)] [PSN]
- Final Fantasy IX [PSone]
- Final Fantasy X [PS2]
- Final Fantasy XII [PS2]
- Final Fantasy XIII [PS3]

My brother has FFV for GBA. Technically I do sort of have it in my house - I just haven't played it.

As for sequels, prequels and spin-offs:

- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings [NDS]
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2 [NDS]
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII [PSP]
- Final Fantasy X-2 [PS2]

I do love Final Fantasy, don't I? ^_^

I currently own:
FF origins (FF1 and FFII) for PS1
FFIII for DS
FFIV for DS
FF Anthology (FFV and FFVI) for PS1
FFVII for PS1
FFVIII for PS1
FFIX for PS1
FFX for PS2
FFXII for PS2
and Newly added!! FFXIII for PS3!!!!
Never owned XI for PC but I did play the trial version- guess i might wait for FFXiV.
SEQUELS and spinoffs:
Tactics Advance (GBA)
Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (DS)
Crisis Core (PSP)
FF X-2 (PS2)
FF XII: Revenant Wings
FF RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-Final Fantasy Origins (I and II for PS1)
-FFVIII (Missing Disc 1!)
-FFX

Pretty much wraps up my list. :)

I've owned 6-10

But now my only remaining ones are

FFVII (7) with all 3 discs in mint condition, no manual though :[
and FFXIII (13)

I currently own I and II (for PSP), III, IV (DS Remakes), X, X-2, XII, XII: RW, and XIII.

I'm planning on getting VII and VIII on the PSN soon, I got $20, just need to buy the card. As for V and VI, I think I'll go to gamestop after I save some money to get them, my GB Micro could use some attention. IX I'll wait for on the PSN and XI I'm most likely never going to play, but I'll probably play XIV.

EDIT: Wait... I'll list all the spin offs as well XD

FFCC: Ring of Fates, FFCC: Echoes of Time, FFTA 2: GotR, FFF: Chocobo Tales, and I think that's it =/

I just added Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions to my collection. =0

I still need FFIII, FFIV and FFV. =0 Don't ever intend on getting FFXI. PC gaming isn't my thing anymore.

FFI - PSP
FFII - PSP

FFVI - PS1

FFVII - PS1
FFVII: Crisis Core - PSP
FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus - PS2

FFVIII - PS1
FFIX - PS1

FFX -PS2
FFX-2 -PS2
FFXII -PS2
FXIII -PS3
FF: Dissidia - PSP
FF: Tactics: The War of the Lions - Bought today at Gametraders for PSP

FF Origins I + II
FF Anthology V + VI
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FFXII
FFXIII

Have not beaten I or II yet, and am currently playing through XIII.

I have all of the main series so Final Fantasy I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX(lost it) X XII and XIII(brilliant) XI does not count because it is an MMO. I have crisis core Dissidia IV DS A few of the FF tactics XII revenant wings(not opened yet) I wanna beat XII first. I have DOC(ff VII) III DS and much more. Crystal chronicles I dont care for and Tactics I almost never play >_>

From the list, and the main numbered series, I own all of the above. Bought XI, played it for 5 minutes, thought it was pap and havent looked at it since. I've pretty much done the same with WoTL as well, I actually bought that before I got my PSP, and just didnt like the battle system at all. I also got FFTA which I have played a decent amount of, but again, I dont like the battle system

Other than that, I've got the spin offs fromt he main series, Crisis Core, Dirge, X-2 and that's my lot...... don't think I've missed out

I am a complete FAIL when it comes to FF games:

Main Series

FFIII (DS)
FFX (PS2)

Spin-offs and others

FFVII: DoC (PS2)
FFXII: RW (DS)
FFTA2 (DS)

Yeah...

As for the main series, I own:
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Final Fantasy V (GBA)
Final Fantasy VII (PS)
Final Fantasy VIII(PS)
Final Fantasy IX(PS)
Final Fantasy X(PS2)
Final Fantasy XII(PS2)
Final Fantasy XIII(PS3)

Spinoffs/sequal etc

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (DS)

I never really got a hold of the earlier Final Fantasies but, since there has been remakes i've been trying to get them >_> just never got around to it.

As for spinoffs and whatnot, i've never really gotten either. D: There is some though, that I really want too and I just haven't gotten :rage:

I currently have:

III On Snes which I guess is supposed to be VI, I don't know, they messed that up back then.
VII
VIII
X
XII

The only spin off I have is X-2.

Ive got em all. I-XIII, including XI. which I played for a few months. I have a few of them twice due to FFIII(SNES) really being VI and owning those two PS1 re-releases. (Anthologies and something else) Ive got all the DS ones, Im evening tossing around buying I on my iPhone for when Im bored. I dont think I have any multiples on same systems, I have always been real anal about keeping discs in good condition.

The only "spin off" I still have is Tactics. I had X-2 for a while but got rid of it.

Back