Wait, what?
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Itami Raizou
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Grand_Fantasia-logo.png

Grand Fantasia is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in an expansive and carefully crafted fantasy world.

Character:
You can create your OWN character hair, eyes, eyes and hair colors, male or female and even many other things like you can see what your character looks like at high levels with the class selector. This doesn't set in your character's class in the beginning, that happens much later in the game.

Sprites are like pets where you choose your sprite's appearance at the character creation screen. Here, you can name your sprite, give him an awesome hair style, and you can even give him weird looking eyes.

Sprites are important for crafting weapons, armor, and more. They can also harvest, mine, gather resources, and probably even more than that at later levels. It's something that any player would want.

I think you should join the game people. :awesome:

If some of you people don't know, here's the link to it.. =O

ah btw it's an Anime MMORPG: http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/playnow

Last edited:
Eh, I tried the game, but I gotta be on my Admin account on my comp. (Forgot password.) So the only 3D MMO's I play are Ether Saga and Perfect World. If I get my Admin pass today, I might try Grand Fantasia, I hate reinstalling though -.-

Back