Final Fantasy VII Trivia

There is a woman called Lucrecia in ff7 ,what Lucrecia is refered to in the middle age!
when you find the answer you will understand why lucrecia is refered to Vincent Valentine
which he is a hearesis in the religion!

Here is a hint :Lucrecia is refered to Lucrece,BUt who was Lucrece?

Since there is no answer , i will answer , Lucrecia in the middle age was referring to lucrece a poet ,who is poem was about the hearesis in the religion.! Now its the turn of someone else to ask a question!

Since there is no answer , i will answer , Lucrecia in the middle age was referring to lucrece a poet ,who is poem was about the hearesis in the religion.! Now its the turn of someone else to ask a question!

Actually Lucrece is the person in the poem itself. Lucretia comes from the poem The Rape of Lucrece, which was written by Willian Shakespear. The woman, in the poem, is indeed named Lucretia all the same, but in the title named differently, and it's based off Lucretia who was raped by a Roman King's son.

There pair of you should be able to ask a bloody question?!

Lazy young people I tellya.........grumble........

What kind off chocobo is in the ChocoboMages House/hut/thing?

IDK is that the green 1? what are you asking me for?

Yes its a mountain chocbo, seems most likely considering he is surrounded by mountains, sorry about the attitude:D

Leave a question or Im gonna riot lol

The hit% was 255

Sephiroth was dead for about five years before ff7 began

Did I get the two questions right?

Clerkin17 got the right answer for Galaxy Flare's trivia question so he can go on and make a trivia question. Remember you guys that there can only be one trivia question active at a time. Please don't post a new question if the current question hasn't been answered.

Right I still don't know what Yoshida's question was about but I will make a new one like spawn said.

The machinery equipment like the telescope at cosmo canyon was a present to bugehagen from who?

Not sure about this but is it

Estuans interious
ira vehementi
Estuans interious
ira vehementi

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Back