Final Fantasy VII Trivia

there is 16 summons materia!

What does Sephiroth stand for in the jews Kabal! Its Sephiroticum ,as the number 22 in the lower chest of sephiroth ,seen too in the lower chest of Zack and Genesis stand for 22 spheres in the Jew Kabal!! What does Sephiroticum/Sephiroth stand for??

The Sephiroth are described in the Kabbalah as the manifestations of God that allow Him to manifest in the physical and metaphysical universes.

Right???

Sephiroth's name comes from Kabbalah, in which it stands for the ten Sephirot of the Tree of Life representing the ten attributes that god created through which he can manifest. Am I correct?

SPWAN AS THE MOST SPECIFIC ANSWER, I WAS LOOKING FER TREE OF LIFE,AND ITS THE THEME THAT SEPHIROTH IN FF7 WAS MEANT FOR,!!!

Yes Spawn yer correct!You got it right!Sorry Sky but you were so close!
Yer turn Spawn!

Hey ! how about a question champ?, I hate picking up the slack............grumble.....

Which of these 2 materia combos are not compatible?

Flare/Tornado/Quake/Freeze+All
Final Attack+Phoenix(any summon really)
MP Turbo+Cure/Life/Raise
2x/4xCut+HP Absorb

The winner gets a Gigas Amulet............+30 strength nice.

Edit: Sorry there are 2 answers to this question its not 1 out of 4 its 2 out of 4.

Last edited:
Bam your not the leader of The FFVII club so your off the hook...........your also 1/2 wrong.

I aint saying which 1 is right either.

Try again!

Ima help you fellas out..........MP Turbo does increase MP expenditure on Cure/life/raise
but whether it increases the potency of Cure IDK.............it does not however make life more effective.

Between the 2 of you are correct................lm sure there is a joke in there?

But the question remains unanswered

Last edited:
sweet.

Question:
In the game, you can find a treasure chest containing an item with an unfamiliar name, but it is actually a mistranslation of Megalixir. What is the mistranslated name of this item?

and for bonus points (i.e. Rep+), where do you find this treasure chest?

Back