Claireabella cow?

LadyGagaWillEatU

HighBitchInCharge
Gil
What happened to claireabella cow?
I know it was back than,but should she be living in the disney castle now?
why cant you see her there ever?
shes my favorite disney charactor, shes still on micky mouse's clubhouse on playhouse disney.
hey does kingdom hearts tie in with mickey mouses club house?

Taken from Kingdom Hearts Wiki:

Clarabelle Cow is a civilian living on the Timeless River in Kingdom Hearts II. She is one of the citizens working on the building of Disney Castle. She was not aware of the Heartless's attack, and was dumbfounded by the appearance of the Windows of Time and Pete chasing Pete. She is likely still alive somewhere in Disney Castle, although Sora never sees her during the storyline.

You see her when you visit the Timeless River, however, you don't see her in Disney Castle.

well i think the main reason she doesnt appear more because she wasnt a major plot character she was just a minor character to use to show some character from the past in the timeless river but thats just what i think

It kinda sucks that she is only at the "Timeless River" in her black and white form. I would have loved to see her in the Disney castle in her "Three Musketeers" form. She would not have played any important role in the story, but it's one of my little selfish things I would have liked to see.

Clarabell Cow is like Horace Horsecollar and Figaro the Cat. They are minor characters and have sadly been pushed aside, because they weren't as famous as Donald Duck or Goofy.

However Clarabell is around in House of Mouse and in KH she's a NPC in a Steamboat Willie world.

Back