FFV: Love It or Hate It?

Love it or Hate It?

• Love It

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Hate It

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Love it

Like many others said I think the job system is the best reason why I love it. I think it has super replay value and adds more an extra personal strategic side to the game.

It is my favorite FF title. Admittedly with shame, I haven't played a majority of the titles.

Also though, I think because of the time period and age I was at when I played the game gives me a great nostalgic feeling.

I personally loved Final Fantasy V. It is my favorite classic FF game (mainly due to sentimental value) because the job system was just amazing. It had a pretty decent story (while not being as good as 4 or 6), however I thought it was the best because of the job system.

I would love to see an HD remake of this for the PSP or something like they did with 1, 2, and 4, however it is still very fun to play on the GBA version (respect to SNES players too, as I play 2 and 3 on the SNES)

I really loved playing and beating FFV. There was many things I liked about it, primarily the Job system and the chance for dozens of different team makeups to play through the game.

In addition, I found the extra Dungeon in the Advance version, along with the extra bosses and Jobs to be a nice add-on. Especially since Omega Mk II and NeoShinryu were both extremely fun as a challenge.

The plot was good, and admittedly I didn't expect the addition of Krile, but the plot definitely wasn't better in my eyes than say, FFIV.

Overall, I've probably played through and beaten this game entirely at least 4 or 5 times, and remains one of my favorite in the series.

A few years ago, I got to play this along with all the other legacy FF's that I hadn't played to that point. By far, this one was my favorite. The story was solid, the gameplay was fun and the class change system was excellent. I really enjoyed going through this game. I even spent a bunch of time grinding late in the game, just to max out more job classes, just to see what I could do with a bunch of mastered classes. I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys job systems, but appreciates the opportunity to change them whenever you like for strategy or for fun.

What I like in FF5 is its story, sure probably the saddest from all FF series but very interesting :)

For an old game like that the gameplay is quite well developed and offers a lot of different possibilities with the jobs abilities mixing

Back