Do You Play FFXI?

The Japanease Community I find are quite nice but they keep themselves to themselves. The American Community can bring alsorts of good and bad characters out. Don't know what people think of us as the UK Community lol.:blink:

Yes, the Japanese are in fact very friendly and sweet! I do Dynamis every sunday with our LS which is a Blend of us Europeans / The Japanese (Who started the shell and invited us due to our good reputations - then stayed with us after they disbanded) / The NA.

Its great fun every Sunday with good friends! <3 By the way, I represent The Pheonix Server! <3

Yes, the Japanese are in fact very friendly and sweet! I do Dynamis every sunday with our LS which is a Blend of us Europeans / The Japanese (Who started the shell and invited us due to our good reputations - then stayed with us after they disbanded) / The NA.

Its great fun every Sunday with good friends! <3 By the way, I represent The Pheonix Server! <3

Sweetnes, how long have you been playing on Pheonix? I one of the founders of one of Pheonix's first HNMLS Fury. I hear it has gone down hill since then and is now full of asses. Are you into end game much and know how that shell is doing?

Also, have you seen a guy named General around? I've been wondering if he still plays.

I Did play this game but it took to much time, time i dont have with a Job, A girlfriend etc... -_-

Sweetnes, how long have you been playing on Pheonix? I one of the founders of one of Pheonix's first HNMLS Fury. I hear it has gone down hill since then and is now full of asses. Are you into end game much and know how that shell is doing?
Also, have you seen a guy named General around? I've been wondering if he still plays.

I have been playing for some.....5years now! And I was once in Fury! And if I told you my character name or even my nick-name....you will know right away who I am <3 I am known and loved throughout my homeland of Pheonix <3 I would never leave my beloved server I started on!

Sadly yes, fury people did work to a ethos which was not very sweet but I enjoyed my time there, even though it was to NA times which was difficult for me to attend.

I do not think that General will ever stop playing lol, but I have not seen him around much!

I do end-game and am multi-75, I have one full Dynamis relic, sea/sky/Limbus access - my favourite job is Beastmaster but for high level events I play as a White mage <3

What is your Character name sweetie?

\('-'*)/

I play these days on Hades. My Chracter name is Krazyshu, and no I'm no high up there like all the other posters. Here are the following jobs he has:

31 Paladin
30 Warrior
20 Monk
10 Thief

I worked Warrior/monk to 30, then from there leveled paladin. Working on thief for teasure hunter to help out the Linkshell buddies.

If you need help, look me up in game. Later.

I have been playing for some.....5years now! And I was once in Fury! And if I told you my character name or even my nick-name....you will know right away who I am <3 I am known and loved throughout my homeland of Pheonix <3 I would never leave my beloved server I started on!

Sadly yes, fury people did work to a ethos which was not very sweet but I enjoyed my time there, even though it was to NA times which was difficult for me to attend.

I do not think that General will ever stop playing lol, but I have not seen him around much!

I do end-game and am multi-75, I have one full Dynamis relic, sea/sky/Limbus access - my favourite job is Beastmaster but for high level events I play as a White mage <3

What is your Character name sweetie?

\('-'*)/

Shrouded in mystery eh? My in game name was as is on here, Gray Fox. I was Drg, Rng, War, Nin.

Hmm, white mage from Fury. Only ones I can think of from the old days off the top of my mind would be Babette and Jinne. But neither were beast, so I dunno. The rest I think were guys. And Babe and Jinne always called me sweetie.

Heh, I had a feeling he'd still be playing. One of the few people I could relay on to duo with, but always seemed to get us killed more then helped lol. I still loved him for it though.

Last edited:
I keep her on my yahoo instant messenger, but I haven't been on there in so long now.

I miss the olden days now :(

I quit when during one of the second server transfer. A member of the linkshell stole our kraken club and Osode, and along with several other expensive items he borrowed from me. Just ticked me off so much cause that took forever to farm.

I keep saying, the only way I'd come back is if I get an account with multiple relics to account for the missing time..but I doubt that'll happen.

What dynamis shell are you apart of? Bums happen to still be around? It broke my heart when I heard about fatman. Him, Helm, and General were among some of my first friends in that game.

Last edited:
Ohh yes my sweet, I miss those days too(Even though leveling was more difficult -.-!

I heard about your Kraken club (EVERYONE Did) and the 'reincarnation' of that man then continued his 'reputation' until he got banned...again (If only you knew the story!).

By the way, is not mystery my sweet, it is I! The Tender Pet <3. I go with FortEuropa Dynamis ls, we are all sweet and run every Sunday GMT-time with some Japanese <3

Last edited:
Wow, I guess I'm glad I got out when I did. Seems like the server went the way of drama starting that year.

Also, I had just started putting all my money into RNG and I hear it got nerfed soon after lol.

I think I heard of FortEurope. I've been trying to keep up with the game since I left and if I recall right, I'm sure I remember that name heard before. Good LS I've heard. :)

Well, now due to all the counter-RMT measures there is little drama now. Anyway, most of the Drama-makers have left or been banned.

At lest now we can all have fun in peace! <3

I used the 14 day trail to go back and say hi to General. Lol, it was so great to see him mis-spell his every word.

Made me sad though, because he used to always be a loner until I started hanging out with him. And now I see he is back to spending most his day by himself again.

It shocked me VERY much to see the AH prices. Everything has dropped. I looked at the basics that used to be the "Top gear" back in the day. For example, I spent 20+ mil on scorp harness +1. Now it is 100,000. It is the same with almost everything I spent 20+ on...they are in triple digits now. So sad. I probably wouldn't like to play with an economy that low. Could by the entire AH after one day of farming.

I was extremely hesitant to buy this game for the longest time after it was released for the 360 (Yes, the 360. I wasn't even going to consider buying the add-on necesasry for online play with the PS2, and still can't afford to buy a PS3) because it was a MMORPG and not only was I already paying for Xbox Live, but I'd have to pay monthly fees for FFXI and there was a fee for each additional character, blah.

Eventually, I bought it, and still haven't really played it. I tried on a few occassions, but it's not the type of game you play solo. Of course you can, but it's overly difficult and tedious, which doesn't make it all that appealing. So, I've stopped playing... and really need to cancel my automatic monthly charges on my credit card...

Also, I have generally noticed that MMOs tend to ruin the RPG feeling, and putting them together results in most people not paying that much attention to the storyline, and focusing on dueling or getting the best equipment, etc. Same went/goes with Diablo and WoW...

I do want to get into this game, because I'm sure it's extremely enjoyable when you've got decent people to play with... but that just isn't the case ATM.

Livi

Server - Ifrit :)

Job levels ... -
Warrior 11
White Mage 56
Beastmaster 4 - :P
Ninja 11 >.>;
Summoner 3
Dancer 28
Monk 30
Black Mage 24
Thief 9
Ranger 4
Dragoon 15
Blue Mage 70

Only done Promy Mea so far and on Mission 7 in Aht Urhgan Missions.

Back