Do You Play FFXI?

i did play.../cry

i played for 3yrs and few months but quit my job cuz it sucked and wanted to do something better...simply put i dont play as of now and char gone (the 3 month no pay rule) but hopefully ill be able too get back on someday.

chars:
Graav elv male face5 75war 63drk 56nin 54rdm 52thf 50blm 43pld 25sam
22mnk 21rng 17whm rest under lv. 10.
Sandy rank10, good fame almost everywhere, zm14, pm4-3, toa7
steel cyclone, decimation and a bunch of other stuff
hades sever ill miss u guys [take care] [see you again]

they dont usually delete characters that quick anymore, I know someone that came back after 7 months

Even if they do delete a character I believe you can have them restored now.

I used to play...I quit recently though =(

they dont usually delete characters that quick anymore, I know someone that came back after 7 months

That must be recent then because my friend stopped playing for a bit shortly after January so that he could focus on his homework but told us he would be back on for about Easter. He spoke to him and he told me his character was deleted.

I play FFXI but havent got the time I'd like to put into it. Been playing for over a year now but still only lvl 40 lol. Can only get on for a few hours on a weekend, so it isnt ideal. I enjoy the social aspect of it, i.e. chattin on LS so I dont mind that much.

No I don't play FFXI, I couldn't really careless about online gaming to be honest.

There is no need to post a unnecessary comment about not playing FFXI and disliking MMORPGs. If you don't like them then don't post about it. ;p

I would play it, but I'm not all too cracked up about paying for another monthly bill when I hear it takes forever to level up and gain progress in this game.

By all means I'd love to try it out and eventually play it someday, however, I just wish it was offline instead of solely online. A lot of people missed out on a good chance to play a main game in the FF series.

i didn't played nor ffxi nor any other online game. I think i don't like them much becuse you can play it forever, but on the bright side you are on their world and there isn't anything linear in it. So if i have any online game that would be ffxi.

Surprised you have the attention span for games that last 40+ hours, in games that's a long time. Guess you don't like sidequests or games with replay value either.

I myself don't play XI or any other MMOs. I really wouldn't mind, but I don't like the idea of buying a game then paying monthly or tri-monthly subscriptions. They're basically just leasing you a game with setups like those.

I just started playing FFXI a few days ago, so I'm only a Lvl 5 Red Mage. Server is....well...I'll edit the server in, I gotta check again lol.

Name: Aurak

I really want to play it. Sadly, college is too time-consuming. If it weren't for that, I'd probably join up.

Im thinking of buying it. So with this game do you put it into your computer or do you have to hook it up with your ps2? And for the battle you can team up with random people and is there a story?

Im thinking of buying it. So with this game do you put it into your computer or do you have to hook it up with your ps2? And for the battle you can team up with random people and is there a story?

You can play on either PC,PS2,Xbox360, or PS3(ps2 version).
Yes you pretty much have to team up with toher players at some point, even the solo classes will need to group for things. And yes there is a storyline comparable to other FFs.

Nah, I don't play. I already play World Of Warcraft and my parents think that FF11 is more addictive anyways. I would love to play though!

You don't have to battle up with random people. You can group with people on your friendlist too.

Last edited:
looking for someone to partner with.
my name in the game is floodzer im a level 13 red mage. im doing the missions in san dora

Back