Server: Gilgamesh

Race: Hume, male

Jobs:
Warrior - 30
Dragoon - 27
Dark Knight - 15
Monk - 15
White Mage - 7

Not been playing it for long and haven't really played since Final Fantasy XII was released.

To my dismay I've started again - for the fourth time. Its a blast.

Name: Idonokage

Race: Elvaan male -- Used to be a hume but now I want the strength.

Job: 7ish Monk

Bahamut server

I can't get my PC version to install (Error -- 0xc0000006) so I'm playing on my 360.

Unfortunatly....someone stole my Xbox including the game so this is what I remember untill I get all the equipment again and start from the beginning.

Server: Fenir

Name: Genosis

Race: Hume, male

Warrior: 25
Theif: 15
White Mage: 17
Black Mage: 17
Monk: 10

I will be back!

i dont play it i heard its kinda stupid and hard to get into. is it worth it? id like to give it a try.

I don't play because I don't want to waste time. I heard the Japanese community aren't friendly.

Over half of the people that play this game are American.

The Japanease Community I find are quite nice but they keep themselves to themselves. The American Community can bring alsorts of good and bad characters out. Don't know what people think of us as the UK Community lol.:blink:

I used to play FFXI. Vuclutout, Paladin 49, Cerberus server.
It was good, I really enjoyed the story missions and the team spirit feeling with your LS when you've just beaten Promyvion-Dem ;P [DarkDisciples rule]
But the cost per month, combined with having to get a party of 5 others to do anything (I live in the UK, it's hard in my timezone) and the depressing sight of however many full days you've spent playing it put me off.
I do miss it, though.

Last edited:
I have been playing FFXI since US release. I have a character on Valefor server that is 75 BLM/RDM/WAR/NIN.

Most activities in the game require a group of people. Because I'm in Australian timezone I find it very hard to make friends since I can't play with US/EU people during their primetime, and Japanese people don't want to include me. I actually have a Japanese social LS but they have their own endgame arrangements and never let me join. I do speak enough Japanese to get by and join pickup parties but there's no way to get accepted into the JP community or Linkshells.

Have had access to sky and sea since forever but have had next to no activity in those zones. I have some endgame Sky experience and even camped some land kings with a US (NA) LS for a while but found that because of timezone difference I basically couldn't do much with them. I have no one to limbus or dynamis with. Am getting terribly frustrated since all my friends have quit the game, and there's no one to do anything with. Can't even find 2 extra people who could be online at the same time as me to do Assaults or ENM. Currently not sure what to do with this game anymore. All I do is just check my chocobo everyday. Might consider changing to a server that has non-JP LS that does things during Australian play time.

Last edited:
I'm Sugosuke on Ifrit server, I've been playing since US PS2 launch and also played in Ps2 beta. I have DRG,RDM,PUP 75 and getting my Corsair there soon.

I have the game but I do not yet have my interweb fixed so I cannot yet play. But I am hoping that this game will substitute my inability to play WoW. And hopefully will be better.

I just started yesterday actually...and after 4 damn hours of uploading and updating files it was ready to go...though....:D...it was worth the wait....

my character is Lorellin on Cerberus server... but since I just started I am damn confused with it to be honest..I guess I will get used to it, and find my way around....:)

nope

no and i doubt i ever will, everyone i talk to about it, be it on a forum, or on everquest tells me it sucks and if you ie you can delevel, and i dont have time to relevel over and over, and get all mad cuz some noob gets the group PWNED or yes i would love to play it, looks cool.

Paladin 61 on Cerberus Server ^^ I've been on and off of the game, I keep quitting but I come back XD I haven't played much this month, but i'm still online from time to time.. Name is Stealth in game. If you see me online, /tell me ^^

I wanted to play it, and even have a copy but the extra cost means I can't. I can understand why my parents don't want to pay more for me to play the game. Ah well. It looks like it lacks a story anyway. *shrugs*

I wanted to play it, and even have a copy but the extra cost means I can't. I can understand why my parents don't want to pay more for me to play the game. Ah well. It looks like it lacks a story anyway. *shrugs*

Story is actually pretty epic :3

Back