What bands/singers are you currently addicted to?

Ended up on the mother of all Coheed and Cambria kicks recently after seeing them live. They're sort of an odd mix of Rush and Sonata Arctica with a dash of Ayreon.

Similar kick on Weezer after seeing them live, though I haven't gone and bought all their albums yet.

As it is, whenever I start getting into too many bands/acts at once, I tend to snap back to my roots and the first metal band I really got into, aka; Nightwish.

So yeah, I've been on a Nightwish high since last night. It's especially interesting to look at all the other female-fronted metal/rock bands that popped up with them. I've liked Epica and Dark Moor, though Within Temptation never held my interest for long and after hearing an entire album of Evanescence I realized that once you hear one of their songs, you've heard them all.

Fun times.

Fleetwood Mac!

I've always loved Stevie Nicks and her work with them, but now I'm starting to listen stuff by the other members. They are just amazing.

Led Zeppelin.

Need I say more?

I mean, seriously, there's no way to describe the sickening amount of talent they had. Literally, every one of the band members were/is epic in their own way.

Their lyrics are always so beautiful and soul-touching. And the way they compose their songs... just... pure beautiful magic. Unbelievable how amazing of a band they are.

They have songs you can rock out to, songs you can just sit and listen to, and then songs that can make you want to cry.

Everything about their music is just so pulling and so enchanting. If I had to listen to only the albums of one band, it would be Led Zeppelin hands down.

They're the greatest band to ever live... and no one will ever outdo them. Unless their musical souls enter another band's bodies.

Simple as that... no one can be as incredibly and enchantingly talented and meaningful as Led Zeppelin.

As they said back in the 70s, they are the band heard round the world.

Hudson Mohawke

I have never heard anything like the songs they play, and quite frankly the first song I heard from them (Fuse) got me so hooked, I listened to it for 2 hours straight without tiring out. I had to stop because I had a meeting to go to that night, but the majority of their songs are very different than today's mainstream, and even different compared to some really good bands that a good amount of people don't know about. But whenever their song comes up on my playlist (on shuffle), I always turn up the volume and possibly play it two or three times. It's amazing~

pink floyd. specifically the division bell. i love the album, i could listen to it on repeat for weeks. well...i did :wacky: then sickened myself off it then got re addicted.

i think dave gilmour is fantastic. i am officially a gilmourfag now. his guitarwork is fantastic, though sometimes very subtle but i think thats part of his genious. also i didnt realise how good he could sing until i tried to sing along with a few songs. im awful so it might make him seem better but...that album :rage:

i almost dont want to be addicted anymore :sad3:

Currently, I'm finding myself addicted to Chiodos and Nox Arcana. Both respective bands have great music to their individual styles, and it's a wonder that I'm able to enjoy them so much. They're exactly why I love downloading music.:ryan:

At the moment I have a thing for Adam Lambert. I love What Do you want from me, and For your entertainment. Can't stop listening to them.

I'm also going through a Nickleback phase, always loved How you Remind me, and Hero aswell.

Im currently addicted to Jiyoon, its a 4 minute band that has a couple of nice korean ladies, hearing this feels like listening to a lady american song. But dont say im a fan of this band yet, a friend recommended it to me and its pretty neat, I dont know nothing about this band yet but when time passes I will get use to the band and more of its songs if necessary. I only listened to like 2 songs of it, so thats where you see that im not called a fan of this yet. If you like bands or koreans then this is for you. Here,take this, its a fresh start,and what I just listened too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6eTT0CiWac

Last edited:
im addicted to greenday well, maybe three days grace
my favorite song of theirs is break although the music video is weird

The Black Mages. :hmmm:
I've listened to them far too much recently, but I just can't seem to stop.

The good thing is, they've re-inspired me and made me want to play guitar again.
The bad thing is, I've only been playing FF songs. :gonk:

My Chemical Romance :lew:.

After getting their latest album, I've been listening to their other albums i owned and downloaded. Their new stuff is great, but i also love their older songs, and that's what making me go back into my "My chemcial romance" phase. Idk when I'll get out of it, probably never :wacky:

Lana Del Rey: I finally decided to try her music out last night, and it turned out to be some of the best songs I've ever heard in my life. I heard 3 of her songs, but wow, they were so full of emotion and passion. I can't wait to hear more from her. If you want to get specific, my favorite song from her is "Born to Die".

Kromestatik: These guys are the ones that made the Raw theme song. That song is pretty damn epic in my opinion. I listen to it at least 4 times a day. It's the only song of theirs I've heard though.

I've been on a huge Nevermore kick for the past year or so. They have such a unique sound and their lyrics are outstanding. Despite the harsh, fast paced, heavy sound of most of their songs, I find them oddly comforting to listen to late at night in the dark. They're on hiatus right now, but fortunately their guitar play, Jeff Loomis, continues to put out songs and they're awesome. So, that helps me cope.

Back