Help Chocobo Hot and Cold/Chocobo Lagoon?

Lebreau

I am colorblind ; coffee black and egg white.
Veteran
Gil
Okay, I'm juuuuust outside of Lindblum on disc one, before going through Gizmaluke's Gotto and all. I've stopped at the Chocobo Forest, since I love Chocobo Hot and Cold.. but I like it best in the Chocobo Lagoon, before you have the Sea ability. I know where to get the Reef ability, and I know there's a way to get there. I'm just not sure how early on I can get to Chocobo Lagoon. I'm aiming to get the Robe of Lords on disc one... just because I can. I've done it before, so it's possible :wacky:

Basically, rambling aside, how soon can I get to the Chocobo Lagoon? Something like "After you go to Treno" or something would be the easiest answer, I'm sure :8F:

You need the boat (the Blue Narciss). Then you take it to the many islands west of the Forgotten Continent (one with Chocobo footprints), and there's one island where you can get to Chocobo Lagoon with a light blue Chocobo as it's shallow water all the way. It's not the straightest trek but it can be done and then you can get to the Lagoon.

I'm sure you could get there if you worked your ass off in the forest enough to get a lagoon chocobo? Is that the next one? I can't quite remember, but I know you can access the lagoon with a chocobo from leaving the main continent.

Disk 3. Once you obtain the Blue Narciss, then you should be able to get there as long as you can get chocobo footprints on a nearby beachy island :hmmm: I'm almost certain you can't do it anytime before, Im on disk 3 now, and ive just got the blue narciss, Ive had the river choco for ages and there's no way Id of been able to access the Lagoon til getting the boat ....

Back