Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Which is the worst Kingdom Hearts game? Post such as "KH 358/2 Days sucks!" will not be tolerated and will be deleted as spam. Why you think that the game that you voted is the worst Kingdom Hearts game?

I voted for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as the worst Kingdom Hearts game because it didn't have a good storyline and the graphics weren't that great. The only good thing that it had was that you could play as the members of the Organization XIII, that's all.

Ignoring the fact that several of those games haven't released yet, I'll go ahead and vote for Kingdom Hearts: Coded. Admittedly, I haven't played the game (not even sure if it's available outside of Japan); however, I'm having a difficult time getting excited over a puzzle game developed for mobile phones.

I wish these games would stick strictly to Sony home consoles. I'm tired of all these fail handheld titles. They may prove decent given their platform, but they're still not what I'm looking for out of the series.

I voted Coded because it was a process of elimination:
KH1: AMAZING
KH: Com: Good
KH: Re: Com: Better version of Com
KH2: Great gameplay, bad scenes, good overall plot
KH: Days: Good graphics for its console, fun to play, Xion made me cry and the Organization is amazing. Bit small of a plot for so many days but nothing's perfect

And Coded is for mobile :cry:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Easily, I don't even think it had much information, and I hate when we barely hear about the actual main characters...you know Sora, Kairi, and Riku? C'mon SE stop pulling an FFVII on my favorite series :gonk:

Does such a thing as a bad Kingdom Hearts game exist?

If we're talking ranking, even I can admit that not all the games are on equal plateus, however I'll say now I've enjoyed every KH game I played.

So far, I'm ranking what I've played like this:

KH2 > KH1 > Re:CoM > 358/2 Days

Although KH1 was the one that started the series, I enjoyed KH2 much more, so I'll give it a lead in that respect.

As for Re:CoM, the battle system can be difficult and annoying at times, but I didn't really hate it. But the story and characters in the game made up for the gameplay by leaps.

(For the record, if I were to rank the original GBA CoM game, I still would rank it the same)

I enjoyed playing 358/2 Days more than Re:CoM, but the story wasn't that great. Gameplay definitely came first in this game, and while that should be the most important thing anyways, I wish there could have been more scenes and character interactions in the game *sighs*

Probably when BbS get's here, I'll likely wedge that between KH1 and Re:CoM xD

As for Re:Coded, well...I really don't know anything about it aside from the original vids of the mobile game when Japan got it. I'm going to assume it'll be similar to 358/2 Days, although story value might be the least in the series in this installment :hmmm:

EDIT: KH 3D looks nifty, albeit quite confusing timeline-wise o_O

Last edited:
As Fusionist said, there really is no worst game. The series is full of really great games :yay:

If there was a game that I did not go for, it was Days. Although my boy Roxas was the main focus and all, the game could have gone better. The missions were very tedious and annoying. The graphics were kind of sub-par, even for the DS. Some of the battles were unplayable due to certain enemy abiiities doing immense damage. The story was the only thing going for it, and even then, more could have been explained.

Coded was not that good either. The graphics were great for the phone, but the story was very confusing and the phone did not do the game justice, in my opinion. But it is being remade for the DS, so everything should balance out (I hope).

The other games were all awesome.They each add to the overall plot, are full of great environments, involve great gameplay, and just can't be labeled as bad.

KH Fanboy :x3:

EDIT: If I rated all the games it would be like this:

KH2>KH1>KH BBS>KHCoM>KH RE:CoM>KH 358/2 Days>KH Coded

Last edited:
I have only played KH 1, 2, and COM.

I'm going to have to say COM. I was just not a fan of the gameplay. Yeah it was something different but it just didn't work for me. I was also a little annoyed that you almost had to play it to understand the story for KH2, at least the begining when Sora is in that chamber, and how he lost all his abilities from the first game. If someone didn't have a gameboy, they would never get to play this game and be lost for the next one :( I've never liked it when VG developers create a flowing story with video games and they put some parts on a different console.

I said the cell phone one because it looks completely lame and I hate that they even make games for cell phones., It's too much.

I would have to say KH: Coded is the worst, but at E3 SE just announced it's for the DS, and you guys might wanna add the newest KH addition: KH 3D for the Nintendo 3DS!
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

for me i'd have to say KH Coded Bleh i actually saw game play videos of the game and the first thing i said was this is horrible i mean a Kh game based entirely on puzzles doesnt even sound like fun so im actually glad the game didnt come overseas i dont have a cell phone anyway XD

I'd go with 358/2 days because of just how the game was. i didn't really like taking on missions because most of it was sort of repetitive. I liked the story line, but i'll still rate it the lowest out off the others

kh re chain of memories cause the battle system sssssssssuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

I've only played two games, Kingdom hearts 1, and chain of memories for GBA.
I was excited when I had my hands on chains of memories but it was a bit of a disappointment. The cards werent that bad at first but then I got frustrated with it.
It just didn't work.
Also I expected more from the story, to be honest I can't remember anything from it now, it's been years.

Out of all the KH games I've played I'd say RE: CoM was the worst. I liked KH 1 and 2, and 358/2 Days was okay, but I hated the battle system and there weren't really any new worlds in RE:CoM. I felt like the game was rushed and they didn't plan it out to well.

WHY is there KH3 on the poll? KH3 is only just in it's conceptual stage, maybe not even that.
How can a game that is essentially a few ideas going on in a few guy's heads and possibly a few pieces of papaer be the worst game in a series? I don't get it.

I just didn't want the poll to be incomplete, so that's why I added Kingdom Hearts III to the poll. I just don't understand, why did someone voted Kingdom Hearts III as the worst Kingdom Hearts game when it hasn't been made yet?

thats too hard to say.....
ugh especially cense im not ever going to play coded.....
id rather spend my money on candy or a good game
not coded. lol
but im a hardcore KH fan and I couldn't bring myself to finish RE:COM
ugh

I'd have to say 358/2 Days, on the whole I liked the game but I'm a story person so its lack of contribution to the overall Kingdom Hearts storyline was disappointing, even CoM, in reality added quite a bit of information. The battle system of 358/2 Days was pretty good but I don't have a clue how that board thing was supposed to work. However, although I was disappointed at the lack of contribution 358/2 Days had towards the overall storyline I did like the individual plot, the middle of the game was pretty repetitive since it was just mission after mission after mission without really adding anything but the last 1/3 was pretty immense. I did like Xion too. :ryan:

Out of all of them it would be 358/2 Days, but even then, I still quite liked it.

There is a bad KH game?

I guess if I had to pick, it would be the GBA Chains ahblahblah. I didn't like the battle system, but it was still good. :)

I gotta say 358/2 Day, probably.

In 358/2 Days, it was more like a fanservice then anything, really, it seemed to be made SOLELY to those who are fans of Organization XIII rather then trying to make a good game. I guess the creators figured if they put the Organization in it, it would sell, aaaaaand it did, sadly.

It was so unnecessary, not that I have anything AGAINST unnecessary games as I enjoy mindless gameplay on occasion (not having to worry about character development, plot, and the works is kind of nice every so often), but seriously, this game was just BEYOND unnecessary. Also, chances are that anyone who argues that it had a point ARE fans of Organization XIII.

The game could have been so much better if it wasn't centered around like 3 or 4 characters, I mean, there's 13 members (technically 14...), yet all you get to see is Roxas, Axel, and Xion, who might I add was one of the most randomly placed characters in the series, she had no point to being there and while playing all I was thinking, 'When is she going to turn out to be a god and end up having all the powers in the world.', in comparison, she made Namine and Kairi seem like good heroines.

So yeah, I have a lot more things I COULD say, but I think I'll refrain. Sorry if I offended anyone, but yeah...

Back