Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I absolutely loathed Chain of Memories. I just...really didn't like it. It was boring, the card system just irritated me, and I had to get to like...Lvl 72 to defeat Marluxia (While I was like...40 when I defeated Ansem with Riku). Ugh, never wanna play it ever again.

gonna be the odd one out and go for the first kingdom hearts... the storyline wasn't that great, sora failed at fighting and it was soooo hard to play... i couldn't bearly get pass the thrid world, and i'm pretty decnt at Kingdom hearts

before u ask how i got into kingdom hearts, i started with number 2, which fixed alot of the problems and had a better storyline :D

Re: Coded sucks! It was horrible and was completely useless to the plot of the KH series (At least Days explained how Roxas got in that situation at the start of KH2.)! The bosses were easy and it was just repetitive. Find the bug, and destroy it.

Out of the Kingdom Hearts games I've played, I'd have to say Coded was the worst. With that said, I still find it a very fun game. It's just the worst of the series. I eventually got used to the controls and all that. I guess the biggest thing for me is some of the boss fights were hella hard. Trickster comes to mind first. :hmmm:

Re:Coded, 358/2 days, 3D. All of those games feel like obligations. The story doesnt live up to kh1, COM, and BBS.

gonna be the odd one out and go for the first kingdom hearts... the storyline wasn't that great, sora failed at fighting and it was soooo hard to play... i couldn't bearly get pass the thrid world, and i'm pretty decnt at Kingdom hearts

before u ask how i got into kingdom hearts, i started with number 2, which fixed alot of the problems and had a better storyline
Thats probably why you like kh2 over kh1, because you didnt experience the first one FIRST.

Kh2 had more flaws than kh1. Sure, it improved things (not fix) such as gummi ships. But the plot wasnt that great.

The fact that Sora sucked at fighting was a great feature. There were fights Sora couldnt win. In kh1-khCOM it showed the most human aspects of Sora. He wasnt some stereotypical anime character.

When a game is "difficult" it should be a good thing. The storyline was good too, it didnt try to be a FF wannabe. It tried to be its own.

KH2 had more problems with its story over kh1. Sure it had a great storyline when it introduced Roxas. But when Sora came in, everything happened all too casual. Sora acted even more of aloof. He hated Organization XIII way too quickly, the moment he saw them, he didnt really give any of them a chance (a 180 when it came to kh1) We didnt get to see Organization XIII at its fullest. We didnt get to see any scenes of Namine, DiZ, or Axel until near the end. It was a rather shaky way to get to the ending. If Axel didnt suddenly decide to turn Sora into a heartless to get Roxas back in that place, Sora wouldve never found The World That Never Was. No hints of DiZ being Ansem the Wise at all for that reveal to have any impact.

The gameplay was too easy, in fact the most easiest of all KH games. Three to five feet away, and when you attack its as if the keyblade pulls sora onto the heartless. If it werent for the Nobodies, the game wouldve been too much. Too many abilities, sure some were flashy and cool, but other than that you wouldnt use all of them. the valor, wisdom, and master form were nice, but they werent really a great fit. You could fill thee gauge way too fast.

Things just happen in KH2 for the sake of ending.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of CoM's gameplay but can appreciate them trying something new, 358/2 Days was just boring and repetitive.

Objectively worst, I'd say probably 358, because it's just so... dang... repetitive. It's slow, abysmally paced, furthered the decline in story coherence, and wastes tons of the player's time.

The one I hate the most though is BBS, because it had all the makings of a great game, and squandered absolutely all of it. The more I play it, the more it feels like the game was designed without any thought for balance.

Coded, from a storyline perspective, barely even needs to exist. It could be argued to be completely unnecessary, in fact. I’d have preferred it never happened and gotten KHIII in time for Leonard Nemoy to voice Xehanort.

Also, fite me, ZaXo.

I would say coded because I personally did not story and the gameplay was not my favorite. I mostly did not like that it was a mobile game personally

I'm currently replaying this game well playing KH 1.5 + 2.5 Remix. I haven't played the original Chain of Memories but playing the one PS4 is tedious. The card system isn't really my cup of tea. Perhaps I need to give it a few more play through but I don't know, I'm losing my patience and just want to get caught up on the story since I played KH2 and wanted to quickly play KH3 but.....We'll shall see if it grows on me!

Back