Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I say Chain of Memories really. Re: was a bit better, but the flat screen and controls made it horrid in my opinion. I got tired of it quick, the only reason I kept playing was to see what was going on. Also, the cards bit in general was kinda lacking in any fun or flair, new at the time, but it did suck. I almost wept when a review said Birth by Sleep was going to sport a similier type of system, thankfully it was one that was much better <3

I enjoyed all of the KH games, but of all of the ones I enjoyed the least, I'd have to go for 357/2 Days (or whatever number it is. I haven't played it in a while.). For one, it seems like you have to wait every quarter of the game for something exciting to happen throughout the storyline. As for the gameplay, with each mission adding up and adding up with what seems like nothing new occuring, you'd eventually feel like you're doing the same thing over and over again and grow tired of it. I've felt signals of that coming on me as I played.

Chains of Memory's

I couldn't get use to the battle system and using the cards, it was a bit pointless adding the cards into the game they could have just made the battle system like the first Kingdom hearts, Saying that though the storyline wasn't bad and it fitted in nicely between the two kingdom hearts games

I can't really say that I hated any of the Kingdom Hearts games, but if I had to say which one I enjoyed the least, I'm gonna go with 358/2 Days. It was weakest of the series. Nothing really happened. I agree with Estrella. I too spent most of the game waiting for some big story driven point in the game, but nothing really happened until about 14 hours into the game. I also saw the game as pointless seeing as how we already knew what was gonna happen to Roxas. The backstory was so... boring that there was reason to know what actually happened to him.

kingdom hearts re:chain of memories
was i thought pointless i understand the gameboy version but switching it for the playstation confused me big time

kh com is a pain it the but to play becse you half to stop and recharg your deck many a boss i was killed for haveing to do that

Re:CoM

SE just recycled EVERYTHING from KH1 and 2 to make this game.Musics,scenario textures,character models...
Even the enemy models.....they just ripped everything from both games.
Sucks.

I voted 358/2 Days it was so boring :( I couldn't finish it

also why is KHIII up there? (sorry if thats stupid) isn't it not out yet?

385/2 days. It was pretty boring. Battles took a long time. Missions were the same thing over and over again. :gonk:

Loving the necro there Ninja.

I'ma say Coded, because it's shit.

The controls are terrible, the graphics are terrible, the story makes no sense. To this day, I have no idea what was going on in that game apart from there being an evil clone of Sora and a good clone of Riku.

I played the DS version.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

I couldn't even finish it to 10%. It is intolerably repetitive and if I have to see anyone eat a sea salt ice cream atop a tower again, I am most likely going to shove the ice cream stick up someone's (#*$&50940683406396.

:gasp:

There isn't really a game in the series that I hated. But if I were sort which game was my least favorite, 358/2 Days would be at the bottom of my list. The first few chapters were fun, but then it started to get boring and repetitive. After awhile I started to lose all interest in playing it and decided to watch the ending on Youtube. :/

from wat i ve played (KH1 and 2 and birth by sleep and Re COM)
Re chains of memories by far
its not a bad game...id def never replay it ever again tho :P thank god for instant cutscenes

As far as I've played Birth By Sleep. I can't bear to finish that game. The plotline is terrible, and it's just ug. Sure, the gameplay may be fun, but the unversed. It was too kiddish. And it ruins the whole idea of Sora being the one true Keyblade Master. That was the magic of the first. It basically ruined it. :c

I hated chain of memeories but Re chain of memories I loved, I mianly just didnt like playing a game like this in that format for the gba console its not meant to be played on it, but Re chain of memories im glad was redone xD

I couldn't stand 358/2 Days after playing it for so long. It was cool to have a handheld Kingdom Hearts game (at the time) and I enjoyed some parts of it, but I was forced to go to Agrabah one too many damn times and it was horrible. The mission based gameplay was really bad. I wanted to go to each world like the originals and do stuff, not have to go to the same world like 50 times doing stupid things with no point and getting nothing story related at all till halfway through the game. Birth By Sleep is so much better as a handheld KH game. Get to go to other worlds and has a great battle system. And Ventus is my favorite character, taking Roxas's place.

I haven't played much of 358, but I'm giving my vote there, I just don't like Xion, and there was no indication that she ever existed, to borrow from one Yahtzee Crowshaw, "like coming home from school to find a walrus sitting at the family dinner table and you're the only one who seems to notice."

Back