Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Which game do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts game? Post such as "KH BBS no doubt!" or "KHII" are discouraged and will be deleted as spam. Tell us why do you think this game is the best KH game? What is it better than the others?

I think that Kingdom Hearts is the best Kingdom Hearts game out there for now. It has a great storyline, a great plot, great characters, great musics, etc. One of the things that I like about this game is the battle system. It makes the gameplay more enjoyable, more realistic and more fun to play.

The original Kingdom Hearts title by a country mile. It was new and refreshing to see something different out there on the market, and the fact that the storyline was solely based on Sora/Riku and Kairi was just a far superior storyline to that of Kingdom Hearts II imo. Whilst they both had elements of it, Kingdom Hearts II was more button mashing which made the game easier than the first. KH love!

KHII for me, but the original comes as a close second. The original was way harder than the second (way to go, Sephiroth), and I agree that it was something new that many people enjoyed when it came out.

The reason I liked the second one more is because it answered some questions (which I won't reveal). I have been waiting for it since I played the first one, and it '06 it became a dream come true. Everything in there just amazed me, and Port Royal happens to be one of my favorite worlds (along with Space Paranoids). It was also nice to see YRP, even though I'm not too fond of FF X-2.

I haven't played the spinoffs and whatnot usually not my thing but, i'd have ta say the second installment, KHII.

I love the first KH but, I think the second one is better then the first (close call though :hmmm:)

I think he second one improved quite a bit. I also enjoyed the secod one's worlds more then the first one.

I liked Roxas and the whole
nobody
thing as well.

I enjoyed the game :D

Kingdom Hearts II. Everything that sucked about the first one (ak ak camera) was improved. It had a better storyline and the boss battles were a lot more fun. But Kingdom Hearts III hasn't even been started, and who has even played coded, it was a cell phone game. I would get it, but I live in the US

I would defininatly say Kingdom Hearts II, one I really like the reactions commands, which give me a huge boost in battle, and also because I like how the characters grew up a little. Plus, I love Organization XIII ^_^

The first one for me. I haven't really liked the rest as much as it. Just gameplay and story wise it was more enjoyable for me. Haven't given up on the series yet or anything though, looking forward to what the rest of these games will bring. :)

number 2 for me the reaction commands made boss battle cooler as you could see sora run up walls etc

the drives helped a lot in later bosses :)

and gameplay was a lot better

I only completed two of the games, the original and chain of memories for GBA. I did play KHII with a friend but it didn't appeal to me as much as KHI
So I must say KHI was the best, it was just new, the story was great, gameplay was awesome and I loved how they introduced the FF characters in there.

KH BBS no doubt!
But one minus, only one FF character in it? Zack, right? Too bad, but still i think it will be the best KH title :)
Aww, All KH are great, you know :)

That would have to be Kingdom Hearts! It's so awesome. I love it's storyline, characters, graphics and even side-characters.

I have Kingdom Hearts to thank for showing me the FF world. It literally made me buy FFVII and then get involved in the rest of the series.

And it just makes me all happy inside when I play it.

I've voted for the first in the series. Mainly because it was like a breath of fresh air at the time, I really enjoyed, It holds a special place in my heart. Seeing FF and Disney Character together was amazing! Best christmas present Ive ever had! Apart from my car....which got taken off me a month later.
ANYWAY
thats irrelavent. Numero Uno!

I voted for the first Kingdom Hearts. The story was fun and the simplicity of it was nice. And I liked all the worlds except for Tarzan and Monstro.

well i cant exactly say this is my final decision but right now KHII was the best one for me the new reaction commands the different forms and the slightly updated graphics too i loved the game when it first came out and i still love it tho i havent played all the KH games yet i might change my opinion when i play KH:BBS myself or at least a demo of it

The original. It was SOOO massive. That game took me 2 years to beat, while the second took me about 2 months (I had to restart due to a bad memory card <.< ). The original had so many secret side quests and it just left you hanging sometimes - you didn't know what to do. The second was so simple and easy. You just kept going and going and going and you beat it.

The first also made you not know where you were ever going. Take Hollow Bastion for example - how did we ever get through that? It was SO confusing and there were so many little things you had to do and puzzles... ugh. Each room branched off to twenty other rooms and there were chests out of reach everywhere. Aladdan's world was also like that, try to get around in that world and get every chest. The second was just to linear. To get a chest, all you have to do is use things in that room and open them. The first you had to possibly go to a different room and do a puzzle.

The first to me had WAY more adventure while the second kind of just had running around and gameplay. There were no puzzles in the second. In face I can't remember if there literally even was one. In KH I there was always something new to find, something to be wondering on. In KH II, once you beat it, you can go back and find 1 or 2 things you didn't have. Nothing new to explore. The Aladdin caves in KH 1 were amazing. I got lost in those so many times. Once again, there were puzzles with the crystals that activated the waterfalls.

Also, most of the battles in KH II were super easy. The bridge battle in Beast's Castle was a toughy, same with the one guy who could teleport in The World That Never Was (haven't played the game in ages...), but other than those two most of the bosses were easy. Drive forms were fun to play with and level up but they made everything way too simple.

So all together in my oppinion KH 1 was the best. I don't care if you guys thought KH II was the best thing ever, it really was too easy. Not enough adventuring. Only one hidden boss that was easy as pie once you got to level 80-85.
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Kingdom Hearts 2 :hmmm:

It was a refeshing experience from the slightly childish approach that KH1 brought with it. I thought that it was very fufilling in the story, mostly. The game was noticably darker than it's prequel, and the induction of the Organization gave the game a more fufilling experience. Most of the characters that I like (Roxas, Axel, Xemnas) were first included in this game (Final Mix no count :mokken:)

KH1 was a great game, don't get me wrong, but I thought that it was a little boring, as it seemed a little too childish. The overall theme of the game came across as a little juvenille. It could have been more darker in terms of what exactly the villains intended to do (Ansem aside). If the game had more elements, it could have been the best in the series. It is a great game, right below KH2 in terms of best game.

KH2 for me. I loved 1 and 2 but I think 2 brought a lot more to the table, new ways of fighting, new characters and new worlds, plus it just looked a lot better!

Back