Gamer Teams Information

I'd like to join please. I only own a PS3.

Most of my game are back in Saudi Arabia and the only game I have in the UK that would be suitable is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. (LEWIS. :rage:)

When I get my games back I also like to play Street Fighter 4 online as well. Can't remember what else I have it's been so long. :hmmm:

Hmm, this does indeed sound worthwhile, and would really love to participate in it, but sadly, i do not think i will be able to... Only place i DID get on LIVE was at my uncle's, but now his Xbox is banned from getting on it at all (it was modded)... But if i can find some other means of getting online i will definitely participate in this. :D

Oh good. I actually dont have many guys i play with online. I have an xbox 360, so ill gladly play with anyone else who has one.

Actually, i was wondering if anyone else had Halo 3 ODST. I wanna play firefight.

I have 360, though I won't be on till March though.

As for games, I have MW2, Halo 3 and ODST, Ace Combat...the works.

Gamertag: Razgriz2K8

This sounds interesting. I hope this idea turns out successful because it sounds like it could turn out really fun. I'll join. Also does this include Friend Codes? Because I wouldn't mind challenging someone to a Pokemon battle or a match in Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Sign-ups are up.

Yes, it will include Friend Codes, however, you'll need to see how many people actually use the Wii. It seems to me like the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be dominant consoles.

I'll sign up, if I can. I have Uncharted 2 and I'm getting Little Big Planet later today.

My PSN ID is Carrier_Of_Hope

...not sure what else to do. xD Hopefully I can join. :grin:

Guys, This is NOT the sign-up thread...

Sign-ups are located HERE

Please post your information there please :)

Back