What did you Think of Last Order?

Tenshi Aerith

Blue Mage
Gil
So what did you like or dislike about Last order? I though it was well put together and looked great! Although I wish we could have caught as glimps for some stange odd reason of Aerith somewhere (LOL) I think it was wonderful. And it helped alot with getting new proof for the little LT Debates for both Cleris and Cloti alike ^^ :lol:

I enjoyed it.

I was also glad for it. It did shine more understanding on the past incident and it was great to see the characters in all their animated glory. I expecially loved Hojo's character.

It gave more understanding to those who had difficulty making heads or tails of the incident in the game and even I was impressed with how much I failed to catch from the game.

It had good graphics and I couldn't really pick out any flaws, so I for one loved it.

I enjoyed every second of Last Order, its a shame they didnt make it longer:mad: but im not complaining, it was very well made and had amazing animations. Good job Square!

I thought Last Order was really well done. I mean, I watched Last Order before getting through to the part of the game hwere Cloud lost his memories (Yesh, I know I suck. xD), so I was confused at the part where Zack was fighting all the soldiers and stuff, while Cloud was sitting against his sword. Other than that, the fighting sequences were good and so was the animation. I loved it. ^_^

I thought it was well done. Hard to believe that most of it was "hidden" in the original game. Also, didn't Last Order retcon one or two things? It's been ages since i played the game so I couldn't really remember.

I heard it screwed up a few things, like, a certain scene including Sephiroth. If it's making extra additions which were not in FFVII before, and making mistakes, I'd rather not watch it. It's not like I had access to it anyway.

I really liked it a lot!! Although I didn't finish the whole anime yet, but it 's really good and the graphics are the best...I just loved it a lot especially the fights!! They're awesome!!

Last edited:
i loved it i think i prefure zack to cloud anyday of the week^_^ and we got the hear what some of the other turks sounded like

Back