What did you Think of Last Order?

I still gotta catch this. I dl'ed it to watch one time, but never got around to watching it and then deleted it. Ugh. I should get to that this week hopefully.

the Movie was awesome fighting scenes and at least they showed wat the hell happened but they quite changed the story

^ You can go and watch it on youtube. I do want to warn you though that some of the things that happen in last order happen differently in FF7 and in Crisis Core, so don't get confused.

I liked it but I was really annoyed when Sephiroth jumped into the reactor....and also when Tifa spoke to Cloud...that I guess could be explained away as her being too injured to remember. But that reactor part really got my back up

You can always rely on Squenix to fuck things up. Other than that though I realy enjoyed it :monster:

I enjoyed it thoroughly... It Answers alot of questions of what happened at nibelhiem... and it shows how more bad ass cloud is.... and how Freaking NUTS sephiroth is.... But other that that I Was kinda sad that it had a Only 25 mins long...

I enjoyed the movie but I wasn't surpised on how it turned out being as the events were exactly like how it was in the game.

It wasn't that bad I guess. I initially found the whole switching between the two scenario's kinda confusing, but I got used to it. I preferred
Zacks death in this anime, in comparison to his death in Crisis Core. I also liked how there was no mention of Genesis.

I really liked it but when you watch that then play crisis core....then you notice they added in stuff and that they have their events abit messed up...=/

I thought it was very good, and really enjoyed it.
I wish it was in english though, and the graphics were really good.

It also answered some questions I wanted to know, what I didn't understand.

=]

I didn't like how it drew the anime, they could've done much better. It made all of them look like they had nose jobs, and made their noses bigger.

And I think if there was going to be a anime release the first one should've actually been done officially.

^ It was done officially. Mad House worked with Nomura very closely for six months- and to his specifications- to make Last Order. Square Enix approached Mad House to do this, not the other way around.

Hell, the included it with AC: Special Edition. In what was was it not done officially? That it was retconned? They've gone ass over teakettle to rationalize its place in the compilation, and included it in RF and all the FF7 relevant Ultimanias since it was made (including the 20th Aniversary Ulti, too).

Seriously, what about any of that says 'not officially done' to you?

I thought Last Order was great but really short. It is basically an anime version of Crisis Core right or is it Before Crisis? Last Order should have been longer because it would have been cool to have crisis core turned into anime.

My Love For Yuna said:
I thought Last Order was great but really short. It is basically an anime version of Crisis Core right or is it Before Crisis? Last Order should have been longer because it would have been cool to have crisis core turned into anime.
Well technically it's an anime version of the Nibelheim crisis and the events leading to
Zacks death
not really an anime based on Crisis Core. But what really annoyed me were the inconsistencies between it and Crisis Core. As I said before, I really prefered the way the Nibelheim crisis was done in this anime to the way it was done in Crisis Core, and I would've liked to have seen it done this way in Crisis Core.

Back