Anime Anime Ratings

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
This thread is about rating all the animes that you have watched from 1-5, and explain why?

Bleach
Rating: 4/5

This anime is one of my favorites because it has a great story, good characters and has lots of action involve in it.

Death Note
Rating: 4.5/5

This is the best anime that I have seen so far because it is more of like a puzzle solving anime which makes it very interesting to watch.

Naruto

This is another great anime to watch because of it's story and has tons of action battles. It is more like a ninja based action anime fighting against each other.

Last edited:
Princess Mononoke: 5/5

Epic art, music, characters, everything. Truly an amazing experience. An entire animated series could easily be made out of the world created here by Miyazaki, it's amazing that he is able to condense it all into one movie. The fact that there are no clear cut heroes or villains in this movie make it a model for animated and non animated epics alike to follow.

Trigun: 4/5 (but if we're counting Death Note as a 5, this is a 7)

Funny, well written anime with some deep psychological conflicts between the main characters that gradually get unveiled as the series reaches it's epic conclusion. The action packed battle sequences and great music are also pretty notable.

Kanokon: 2/5

Okay, so there are hot anime girls in it, but the random fanservice situations are just too stupid and improbable to keep the story from coming to a grinding halt every time one of these "wolfgirl vs foxgirl" bits come up. It gets extremely annoying after the first few episodes. Maybe the manga is better, it's still being written.

Seen so many anime over the years...still, I'll try and remember them all.

Zan/Zoku/Goku/Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 4.9/5
Pure, undiluted brilliance. The best cast I've ever come across in an anime, who are all diverse and highly entertaining, with some interesting and highly amusing perspectives on life. It loses a little on that some of the things are a little too Japanese to really be appreciated by anyone who isn't Japanese (or so obsessed with them that they forget that they aren't) but for the most part its the funniest anime I've ever seen, and my favourite until I find something even funnier. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st Gig - 4/5
A solid, compelling and intriguing story - which I still don't entirely get - coupled with a brilliant voice cast, some reasonably good action scenes and the greatest robots in all of existence: Tachikomas. It loses out a bit in that it isn't really as watchable after the first time, because you know what is going to happen...the story is still complex enough that you won't remember everything, though.

Hellsing Ultimate - 4/5
Now, THIS is more like it! I'm quite fond of the Hellsing manga - its got an interesting and appealing premise, and the story is quite detailed, if a tad confusing at points. The original Hellsing anime was godawful - I'm still trying to figure out where the hell Incognito came from - and its been nice to see this gradually (gradually...one or two episodes a year...) coming out. It follows the manga brilliantly, is spectacularly bloody, and the dubbed version even keeps the original voice cast, which is one of the few things I liked about it.

Death Note - 2.8/5
The first half of this anime was absolutely brilliant - the battle between Light and L was just as exciting as any physical battle or bloodbath in other anime, and had me on the edge of my seat. But then they had to ruin it by continuing it after someone won. I only watched it for Mikami after that, everything about it after that asides him was cheap, dull and predictable. The final episode was horrendously out-of-character. I also found it very hard to take this anime seriously - dramatic music for writing in a book, which is done in a dramatic style...yes, I know people are dying because of it, but, really now...overkill much? Not to mention the epic "I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!" line. I still can't stop laughing at how serious that is supposed to be. XD

Code Geass - 1/5
I don't understand the hype for this - the characters are shallow and predictable, the storyline is a train wreck, and it seems to a mix-and-match of other anime, with no original idea of its own. About the only thing I can praise is the english voice cast - superb, one of the best I've heard in recent years. Plus episode 6 or R1 and episode 12 of R2 were quite amusing at points, and almost made me pity Lelouch for the situations he found himself in. Still...overall, absolutely awful.

...there are more. I'll get around to adding them.

Fullmetal Alchemist: 10/10

The perfect length and progression of development, as far as getting as much info as you want about the characters without hearing too much. There is some amazing philosophical content in this show, and Ed and Al are constantly learning great thought-provoking life lessons. The alchemy and mechanical body parts etc. add the necessary fantasy elements and general bad-assness, and the story itself is tantalizingly dark in places and inspirational in others. The best anime out there, IMO.

Code Geass: 9/10

Amazing show, very stylish without being annoying. My only gripe is the speed of the storytelling--a lot of things were rushed, especially towards the end. I thought the ending was great, and like FMA this show was incredibly thought-provoking, though in more of a political sense. I was reminded of a lot of those political philosophers from the Renaissance that I was never taught about properly in school, and perhaps that's what a lot of the show was based on. Great overall, just wish it had been a little longer.

Last Exile: 8/10

I would rate this amazing, phenomenal show higher if it had been the proper length. This only ran for one season, and I think the people who decided on that should be horsewhipped. There was so much to the world, and yet the only characters whose storyline felt full and well-explained were the two main ones, Claus and Lavie. There were all kinds of dark, mysterious subplots--the Guild, Alex Row, etc.--that weren't given nearly enough attention, and my favorite character, Dio, had an ending that wasn't even explained properly--what you think happens to him at the end of the show is COMPLETELY different than what happens to him in the official artwork publications for the series, and it irks me that they couldn't spare 2 more minutes to explain it in the show. :mokken: Oh well--it is a fairly new series relatively speaking, so perhaps they might one day add more to it if enough people complain...:hmmm:

I've watched a bunch of others too, but these are the three that stick out the most in my mind.

Blade of the Immortal
Rating: 3/5

This is one of the last few anime that I have watched. It has a unique and appealing story. The characters are well developed, each of them containing a great story of their own. The art work, the coloring and the characters voices are also great. Although the series is only 13 episodes long, it is still interesting and entertaining to watch.

Hellsing

Ah! This is one of the greatest anime I’ve seen so far. This anime is well known for it’s unique plot. One of the things that makes this anime so addictive and so attractive to watch is because of all the actions that it contains. Another thing that makes this anime so attractive is because of the details and the creativity that was put to it. It made it look so realistic and that’s what makes this well made animation one of the most famous anime out there. The only downfall that this anime has is that it’s only 13 episodes long.

I'mma start with the big three.

Naruto - */5
Fluctuates, to be honest. The beginning is decent, and were I to rate the Wave Country arc alone, that would easily earn a 5/5 from me. The animation during that segment was good, the character development was great, and the characters themselves were actually interesting. Unfortunately, Naruto is not all about the Wave Country arc.

Naruto Shippuden - 1/5
Started off alright, hurt by frequent character introductions/breaks to introduce the new series stuff, etc. The Gaara retrieval arc was one of the best things ever to happen to Sakura ,and Naruto beating the shit out of the Pains was great. Also; Killerbee. Still, the series suffers from QUALITY and a badly meandering story.

Bleach - 1/5
I still read the manga, and putting aside complaints/feedback on that, I could not get through the anime. I don't know if it was the animation or the way it transitioned from paper to a screen, but the anime just could not hold my attention in any way/shape/form.

One Piece - 3/5
Animation and the wonkiness of it all hold it down, but the bottom line is that this is just a fun series. Generally action anime and the like aren't meant to be taken too seriously and Oda's one of the few people who seems to get that. I initially held back from watching the anime due to Luffy and Usopp (THOSE VOICES >.< ) but after suffering from peer pressure on /a/, I gave it a shot. Besides; show me another villain beatdown with music as epic as Dvorak's New World Symphony.

Fullmetal Alchemist - 3/5
Great pacing, great story, Arakawa is a genius etc., ZOMG ALCHEMY IS MADE OF DEAD PEOPLE AND SUDDENLY WORLD WAR TWO AND PORTALS- Dammit >.< This is why I like the manga and Brotherhood more.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 5/5
THERE WE GO! =D

Death Note - Part 1 - 5/5
Okay, so it was a bit dramatic at times (potato chips, etc.) but the premise was original, the characters were fun, and the animation was consistently beautiful. Ryuk also goes down in anime history as having one of the best laughs ever.

Death Note - Part 2 - 2/5
SAKUJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *orgasm face* Okay, seriously, I get that in a sense it was necessary for
Light to be driven into a corner and lose
, but the manga handled that entire segment so much better, and Near just didn't have the same charm as L. Mello at least had a personality that was fun to talk about, and he's the only thing keeping this arc from getting a 0/5.

Hellsing Ultimate 4/5
This only supports the theory that in addition to a great story with some rather interesting characters (if you look at Alucard beyond the "laughing freak" image) Hirano really managed to troll the sensitive-to-violence critics. 30 gallons of blood is contained in the human body under high pressure, and NAZI VAMPIRES EATING BABIES are frequently shown. It's so over the top it's practically making fun of itself. Still, this definitely falls into the category of "not for everyone".

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 3.9/5
Speaking of making fun; let's take every mecha show, mash it together, and turn it into a parody of itself. Got it? Good. Now every character here is either ridiculously manly, freakishly well endowed, or has a presence that screams "SIDE CHARACTER" (I'm looking at you, Dayakka) whenever they appear. Oh, but we can't stop there. Looking back at NGE, we also need the sexually insecure boy pilot who somehow saves everyone. Really, this show did it all when it came to the parody stuff. It was frantic, funny,...and surprisingly moving when it had to be (EPISODE EIGHT, MANLY TEARS, TEN TIMES, ETC.). A silly series all around, but a good one.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Season 1 - 3/5
This was one of those series that took off and spawned at least a dozen running memes, whether it was "that concert scene", excessive use of the word "moe", "The Haruhi Dance", or nyoro~n. It was immediately addictive, but at the same time ended up being one of those series that you either really liked, or truly hated. Still, one must give it credit for taking fragments of the novels and weaving them into an out-of-order story in their own right.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Season 2 - 2/5
Fuck you, Endless Eights. Fuck you.

Dragonball/Dragonball Z - 1/5
Are they fighting yet or are they still ripping their shirts off and yelling while they charge their full power?

Neon Genesis Evangelion - 3/5
Mark this moment in history; it is when mecha pilots stopped being manly men who had sex with large-breasted women before breakfast, and instead became angst magnets of debatable sexuality who had issues with everyone. Overall a really good series and arguably the root of who knows how many character types we see nowadays. Still, we're not sure if it's actually deep or if the writers were high on smoked mushrooms and boiled elk testicles.

Rebuild of Evangelion - 4/5
More concise story (splitting events between four movies alone), better animation (oh god yes), and Mari :3. Still feels like it's going to be more ad-libbing near the end, but for now we'll settle for the nudity and revealing plugsuits for our entertainment.

Bakuretsu Tenshi - 2/5
Honestly, this series had such potential to be something great, but the plot ended up being nonexistant, the fanservice quality was debatable, and the last episode still had the feel of something that was rushed for release because the writers simply said "fuck it" and washed their hands of the whole affair. A pity.

Azumanga Daioh - 5/5
The best (in my opinion) of the "schoolgirl slice of life" anime series. It's pleasantly paced, charming, funny, and spawning any number of cult figures (true fans remember Osaka's real name :p) and at the same time, doesn't rely on pop culture references (I'm looking at you, Lucky Star) or excess cuteness (fuck you, Kanon) to be enjoyable.

K-On! - 4/5
The best of said schoolgirl/slice of life series since Azumanga Daioh. I've looked at a decent amount of the others and tried watching them, but none of the others have held my attention. Granted this story has more moe-blobs than you can shake a paper towel tube at, but it's still a light-hearted fun little series. Also; Mugi ftw.

My-HiME - 3/5
A surprisingly decent story complemented by a fun cast, even if the "magical girl" bits are a tad overdone with it. The personalities are different enough to be entertaining, and the pacing was done well enough that I ended up marathoning it over the space of a couple of days. Still, the emotional moments are a bit over the top to the point that I had trouble taking some of the death scenes seriously. Also, the ending just came across as "never mind, let's just spew something out so we can show the entire cast having a good time."

My-Otome - 1/5
I'm sorry, but when you shift your setting to a bondage maid academy and make everyone's primary weakness "having sex with a man"...just...it all goes downhill...fast. The only reason I even gave it a 1 is because Nao is fucking hilarious.

Berserk - 2.5/5
Now, I liked this series. The animation (when it was used) was good, the story was nice, and the character interaction was great. Unfortunately, the lack of animation during battle scenes, the repeated footage during said battle scenes, and the fact that the anime cuts off less than a third of the way through the manga's overall plot just weakens it. This series needs a Hellsing Ultimate style treatment.

Karas: The Prophecy - 4/5
SHINY. FLASHY. SPARKLY. It's action with fights with a plot that's more than a tad mindfuckish at times, but certainly by the end of the first part you're beginning to get the overall picture. WORTH OWNING.

Karas: The Revelation - 5/5
See above, plus it gets points for explaining any number of plot gaps in the previous movie and making the whole thing a surprisingly well animated and well developed series. PS: Amefuriko is adorable.

Gotham Knight - 4/5
Aka; Kevin Conroy returns. A sort of midquel, this was a six-episode miniseries with each episode animated by a different studio. While many of the episodes are unconnected, each one manages to be fun in its own way, and surprisingly, despite it being Nolanverse Batman, it's not over the top grimdark. The first episode is especially fascinating.

Bokosatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan - Unrateable
What was this, I don't even - Just...dear god, let go of your sanity before you try to watch this violent little piece of ecchi, please.

Elfen Lied - 2/5
It was decent and all, but after a while you realize that the violence in it is over the top without charm and anything intended to be saddening/depressing feels too calculated to actually be emotional. A bit of tweaking, or maybe a more manga-accurate series and we might have something with a higher rating.

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni - 3.5/5
Because it's not often that a mindfuck anime actually manages to start making sense at the end. Violent, shrill, and inadvisable to watch at 1am when you're alone with all the lights out; this series will make you fear the laughter of little girls.

Transformers (1986) - 100/5
Because technically, the inspiration was based in Japan, and one of the studios that worked on the movie was too. First off; to truly enjoy this movie you must either be a kid, or someone with an incredibly high tolerance for nostalgia and 80's hair metal. To be honest; this movie was really nothing more than an advertisement for a toy line and half a dozen or so bands at the time (plus Weird Al Yankovic). The cast (including Eric Idle, Leonard Nimoy, and Orson Welles) was something of an all-star and those people who are still alive today probably feel as embarrassed about this as George Lucas feels about the Star Wars Holiday Special. Still, this is an incredibly fun movie and great for watching on a rainy day.

Berserk Abridged - 5/5
"Hey Griffith, put some pants on; straight people are here!"

DBZ Abridged - 5/5
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!!!

Last edited:
Soul Eater: 4/5

I would have given this a 5/5 if only they got rid of a couple of fillers. Shit was annoying at times. Also, while I did like the main villain at the end, he was such a little emo bitch at times I was embarrassed to watch it. :ffs:

However, Medusa... A villain that I hated so fucking much I skipped five episodes JUST. TO. WATCH. THAT. BITCH. DIE. Oh wait, once isn't enough. Rewind, watch again, rewind, watch again, rewind, watch again, rewind, watch again. Shit was so satisfying that I often look that scene up on youtube... JUST. TO. WATCH. THAT. BITCH. DIE. AGAIN.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: 2947823957239057/10

I never thought I could like anything more than Fullmetal Alchemist. And I can't. Which is why I Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has taken it's place. It explains more about the geography and history of the world that they live in. Not only that, I fucking love how much more depth everyone has. I love it shit loads more than the original. :D

The way Mustang kills Lust... Priceless. And dat soundtrack... Epic... :ryan:

Last edited:
Bleach

I give this rather good story lined Manga's anime adaption a 3/5 I find my self consistently irked by the cut of violence and the out of Character scene add ins that they do so very often, and somehow they manage to make Rukia look like a DID in every filler arc :gasp: Maybe that is just my personal feelings though, they never seem to get their Anime character adaptions right either I guess Kudo just can't capture Kubo's art style >.>

Death Note - 4/5
Makes me think much and analyze whats the next sequence would be about..

Ginban Kaleidoscope - 3.5/5
It was a pretty funny anime about a canadian ghost and japanese figure skater..Didnt expect how a funny story end up like that.

Blood+ - 4/5
The action was so thrilling..I really like its story, its not predictable...

I have too many to list easily here, and since I am feeling a little lazy at the moment, I will just list my top 5.

Revolutionary Girl Utena - 6/5 (sorry, it was better than perfect to me, had to do it)

This show was funny, dramatic, sad, action packed, and all around amazingly umm...amazing. It had real depth and even though I have watched it from beginning to end 27 times now, I still have new theories about what actually happened, what the characters intentions are, and why they would believe that. I love this anime so much, it makes me want to go on and on about it. I believe that if you watch this anime at least twice, you will begin to see what I mean. It's a little long, but definitely worth the wait. I never get tired of it. Amazing.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 5/5 (sorry, it was better than perfect to me, had to do it)

This show had amazing depth and almost took over first place in anime my favorites. It was one of the funniest shows I have ever seen, but strangely enough, within the humor is some intense emotions, drama, and plot, which is very hard to accomplish all in one go. If Utena had not gotten me truly into anime, this one would take first place. It's shorter than Utena, but may have more to it than Utena. I would recommend this anime to anyone and everyone and I still watch it regularly.

Ouran High School Host Club - 5/5

This anime was hilarious. When I watched the first episode, I wasn't sure what to believe. The friend who showed it to me was gay and he tried to get me into yaoi, but I didn't like that. That helped in my confusion. After the first episode, I was hooked. Humor is something that I crave and if you are looking for it, then this is the anime for you.

Trigun - 4/5

I loved Trigun. A lot. It was humorous, the characters pulled you in and made you care for them as if they were real people, and it was creative for it's time. I guess the only thing I didn't like is that even though it ended happily, it left too much open to the imagination as to whether it would stay that way. Good music, good plot, good character development, not best ending.

Sailor Moon - 3/5

Sailor Moon was the very first anime I had ever watched, so it will always stay in my top 5. I didn't actually know what anime was when I watched it, but I enjoyed it. Watched it faithfully every morning before school. It's good, the music isn't exactly the best, but good otherwise. My problems with this show, however, were Chibiusa, the always triumphing entirely with no losses, and the lack of understanding of future events following their course properly. Otherwise, one for the books.

death note 10/10
bleach10/10
devil may cry 8/10

Mod Edit: Can you please expand on your post a bit? Give reasons behind your ratings. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'll think I'll list a few:

Naruto: 3/5
To about episode 70 around Chunin exam it was good then it kept going downhill, I really couldn't take the series seriously with all these fillers and I never liked Naruto in this one, he was all "I"M STRONG RAWR" then you find him "ugh he's so strong -Kyuubei's unleashed-".

Naruto Shippuden: 2/5
I liked the Pein arc, so it was like the only thing I watced of it after episode 60, I liked Pein arc though they screwed up in one of the episodes Pein vs Kyuubei Naruto, the episodes from 1-60 were extremely boring, so I stick with the manga, to just see it through the end.

Bleach: 1/5
Like I said in the thread of Bleach, this series was good until Soul Society and the whole saving Rukia thing, then it just kept turning for the worse, I really though it would be better than this but I guess I was wrong, I'll see it to the end because I've already read about 400 chapters why stop now. >_>

One Piece: 5/5
Didn't like the whole anime at first, but after I got into it, it was extremely good, it's my favorite now, I really liked the voice actors except for Usopp, I didn't even like Usopp until he became Sogeking, he was tolerable after it.

Death Note: 5/5
Until the death of you know who, it was epic, I really liked it then, everytime I made predictions, it only proved me wrong, it was really worth it, after the whole Melo and Near it was shit prolly 2/5 for that part, Melo was good, Near though, annoyed the hell out of me. He really isn't THAT smart. -.-

Soul Eater: 4/5
It was pretty good, a nice storyline, nice art style and great characters, except for one which I didn't give the 5/5, I really hated Maka's personality, looks AND voice. It was really annoying. I was glad they didn't drag it much, and just end it with what should have it ended with, no super epic weird creature emerged out of nowhere.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggann: 4.5/5
A very good anime indeed, I liked the characters so much, it was quite funny and cool at the same time, it really had some touching scenes and even if the art style is that weird, you'd just feel how touching those scenes are. I really recommend this one.

Air Gear: 1/5
Okay.. the manga is on a whole different level I would give it a 5/5, but the anime was extremely shit, they really did nothing whatsoever, the anime was simply the panels enlarged, colored and with voices, then they are like a slideshow. The anime could have a lot of potential, I really hope the new OVA coming soon is gonna be good, at least if the ratings were good (If they did the anime better this time) I would expect a 2nd season soon.

Skip Beat! : 4/5
I kinda like the comedy in this one, the developments Kyoko is living with and her personality, overall. I really would like a 2nd season of this, it was really epic.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: 3/5
I gave it a 3 because the whole thing doesn't really have an actual plot, it's just a character decides to do something (extremely normal) then it starts up to episode 13. However, I must say this anime is HILARIOUS, the comedy in it is a bit weird but it's really good, I really enjoyed watching it. xD

Claymore: 4/5
I didn't really like the art style, but the story was kinda good, I honestly got confused when Claire's past started, I really couldn't tell who Teresa is, is she living in the same timeline as Claire or what, until the whole thing finished and I understood, I felt sad for Claire though. :< I didn't really like how they ended the anime like that. The last episodes of Claymore are made up by the way.

Code Geass R1 and R2: 5/5
I couldn't ask for a better series, the voice acting, the characters, the storyline and the ending. It was all epic. Though, I didn't like the skinny necks and what not but it was tolerable. The ending of Code Geass really was the best of the best, it leaves you wondering what actually happened.

D.Gray Man: 4/5
Pretty good anime, I enjoyed it. Though, the villain's looks is ridiculous but I think, nothing can work on The Earl other than that look, he no longer looks ridiculous in my eyes, he's just a good villain imo. I'm disappointed that the author keeps throwing the series in continues hiatus, although the anime is finished the manga isn't progressing because of the author's illness of something.

Darker Than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha: 5/5
Really was one of the best series I've watched, I have to admit until like episode 5, it was extremely boring I just couldn't get into it, after that things kept developing and I started wanted to know more and more. It's really good.

Darker than Black Ryuusei no Gemini: 4/5
Not as good as the first season but it was still good, I liked it. Though, I was kinda sad for Hei, he's like all alone now. I also didn't like what happened at the start of the anime, I was disappointed. :<

Detroit Metal City: 4.3/5
It's just a 12 episode anime and each episode is about 12 minutes, it's really fun to watch. It's hilarious, though it has a few sick stuff or rather the whole series is sick but it's really funny to watch not to mention the art adds a little. xD

Full Metal Panic: 4/5
Was very good. Comedy is just great, storyline is very good and it was fun to watch, I like the 2 main characters and for once I didn't hate any of the characters in the series from the good to the bad.

Full Metal Panic The Second Raid: 2/5
It wasn't as good as the first series, I really didn't like it but it had a few stuff that was worth watching, I really hope they would make a 3rd season, because the novel looks very good after.

Full Metal Panic Fummoffu?? 5/5
One word: Hilarious. I enjoyed every episode in it, the amount of hilarity in it is unbelievable, if you would think about watching comedy then I would suggest this for sure.

Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora 0.5/5
The 0.5 I'm giving is just pity. It's supposed to be a romance story of some kid and a girl that's in the hospital because of an incurable disease and the things goes on, I only watched it because it's like only 6 episodes. I thought it was very bad and unworthy of watching, really I regret watching it.

Maria Holic 3/5
Not the best but it was good to some point, crossdressing lol. It's kinda good humor if you ask me.

Nabari no Ou 1/5
I think the art style was pretty cool but I didn't like the series, it was first about the book of whatever I forgot then it changed to some kid the main protagonist fell in love with or some shit like that. >_> Didn't really like it.

NHK ni Youkoso! 1/5
I really couldn't stand this one. I saw a love story between Misaka and the protagonist I forgot his name but then again it was all boring and kind of repetitive to me, it was really stupid imo. I just couldn't stand it, I was like "when the hell it's gonna finish" the whole time I was watching it.

Ouran Koukou Host Club 2/5
Humor it was OK. Story well there's no story just some random stories here and there, it wasn't that amusing to me, I watched till episode 14 then like got bored of it, but I finished it though.

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom 4.6/5
This one was boring at first like till episode 2 >_> then it got really good for me, I really liked where this was going, although I wanted some kind of love relationship between Ein and Zwei. :< The ending was good but it could have been better.

Princess Lover! 3/5
12 episodes, story was rather good but it was really fanservice with all the females and what not. I enjoyed watching it but the story had no depth and I didn't like the excessive fanservice there.

Romeo x Juliet 3.5/5
It was good, I liked the whole Island floating in the sky and what not, character style was rather weird to me but it was alright I didn't mind it, I didn't really get into it that much but I finished it to see the ending, which was rather good.

Rosario to Vampire 1/5
I think it was good BUT it was repetitive and the protagonist really need to be stronger, I know he's now being stronger in the manga but it's not that interesting, S1 and S2 of the anime were like exactly the same, repetition until like the last 3 episodes of each season it had a good story and it ended well.

Tenjou Tenge 2.5/5
It was interesting to learn about the protagonists family and their powers and what not but I don't like the protagonist AT ALL, I just can't stand him, he looks awful, his voice is just irritating and he's arrogant. From what I've heard of what's going on the manga I don't think I want to read it at all.

Toaru Majutsu no Index 3.8/5
Was rather good at first then it entered a phase of boredom where there's no story then it came back to be interesting again. I enjoyed it apart from the stupid episodes that had no meaning.

Toaru Majutsu no Index II 4/5
So far it's better than the first season, I really think this season holds some potential now, I like the story so far.

Fairy Tail -/5
I heard a lot of people say that Fairy Tail is good and what not and I have to agree, I think it's rather good but I can't Lucy's voice, it's incredibly annoying just who can stand that voice. D: I will refrain from rating it right now, since I'm still at Galuna Island arc so I won't rate it until I finish that part.

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo 4.5/5
So far so good, I like the protagonist's personality and looks, also the stories look rather interesting, I can't say I haven't been enjoying watching it.

Kekkaishi 3.5/5
Had an epic story I must say, but the main protagonist is just unbearable, he's really annoying, again with the voice actor, he's awful. Also the opening song is just made for annoying you but the story makes up for it.

Highschool of the Dead 4/5
I liked it a lot, although the story is rather sudden and there was no build up, it's good and I can tolerate with that, also I'm sure the manga would explain all that later on, so I don't really mind. Though, I do hope a second season would come out.

Gintama 5/5
This rules over anything of comedy. It's the best anime I've watched in terms of comedy and action, it really has that sarcastic feel to it all the time but when it gets serious it's even more interseting, the arcs are just epic, I really won't be tired of watching this anime.

Bakuman 2/5
It was alright, I like how they are sticking to the manga as much as they can but then again I'm picky when it comes to voice acting, and the voice actors this time aren't of my liking, I still like the manga better and think it's rather interesting.

Bakemonogatari 3.2/5
A weird anime, the way they show it is just very weird but even so, I kinda like it. It has some random Occult stories and what not, it was nice but it gets boring, though I like the heroine's personality, she just makes the anime fun to watch. :>

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu 5/5
Epic story, characters and plot. The voice acting is also the best, really whoever that voices Lelouch and Ryner Lute is really the best person ever to do evil characters, it's very interesting I can't stop watching it. D: I want more of it.

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls 1/5
So far I've watched 2 episodes out of the 4 that's out, okay I don't really like the protagonist he looks rather weird and I just don't like him for some reason, the way they drew it and what not doesn't look like it will help me get into it, it just feels that the characters are outside of place in the anime itself.

I think I will stop now, I got bored. >_>

Back