Serious I have a confession...

Cricket

FFF's Little Wench
Gil
A few of you already know and most of you don't. This isn't really a topic for debate. But it's serious so I thought I should post it here.

Well I'm really nervous. I debated if I should even post it but I figured most of you are my friends by now or at least know me somewhat. I'm not sure how some of you will take it and that's okay. I'm not sure what all I should write here at first.

Anyway. Here goes.

I'm bisexual... Never really told anyone about it. Besides a few people here and my friends in real life. My parents don't know even though I'm sure they have an idea. Or at least my mother does. I know some people are homophobes but I honestly hope none of my friends are. And if you are, don't be afraid to tell me. And don't worry. To all my female friends here on FFF I'm not going to hit on you are anything, I can't stress this enough so please don't worry x3

Uh... there IS a lot I could add. A lot of personal stuff but I'm not sure I should yet. Maybe later. I guess I just want to wait and see how this part goes down first.

Errr... cookies for everyone who took the time to read this so far! :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2:

(y) More power to you. I think you'll find we're generally pretty open-minded here, so it'll more or less be like water off a duck's back. We have some members who are bisexual, so you won't be out in the cold on this one. You don't have to give the whole details of everything if you don't want to. That's all up to you. I'm just glad you feel comfortable enough around us to open up like this.

:monster:

Last edited:
And? Are we supposed to ridicule you for your sexuality?

You will find that most people here won't. It's your choice. I respect you all the same no matter what you are (you...don't kill, right :ahmed:) You can rest knowing that I won't look at you any differently. You are still the same to me :)

I don't mind, although you'll find it hard not to hit on me in the future ;-)

Are you planning on telling your parents if they don't know? I wish you great luck! :P

I get a cookie! :cookie:

Well, you should know that I don't have any problem with it. More power to you, and all.*hugs*

I've seen you 'round before and your not the only one who's "bisexual" I honestly don't mind because everyone's different i'm not going to judge/ get mad/etc just because your bi. You could be on awesome person for all I know =) I know it was hard but i'm glad you got it off your chest so kudos to you ^^ One of my best friends was bi and I loved her. =D There's nothing for you to be nervous about FFF is a pretty open-minded community so i'm sure the rest of the members here will understand =)
+rep for ya Cricket your a very brave young lady and it's not an easy thing to do

Wow! 5 replies already? Thanks everyone!

My parents... I don't I'll tell them anytime soon. I'm thinking my mom already knows and maybe... just MAYBE that's why she's been acting funny. Maybe she is hurt I haven't opened up to her yet. I'm just not ready yet.

I dunno Terra. Anytime I hit on female members of FFF (like in the shoutbox earlier) it was just goofing around. You don't have to worry about anything. I'm not like that really =/

EDIT

Thanks DeadFantasy!

Your mother has been acting odd? Maybe she does know and is hurt you haven't told her. Mothers will 99.9% always love you no matter what, unless she is the 1.0% that doesn't.

You should tell your mother first, she might help you get strength to tell others. :)

I was joking. It was meant to say that I'm awesome and that everyone loves me ;D
No one can resist me ^^

Giggity!

Well, when you put it THAT way! j/k

I have a feeling you're right about it. But my parents are religious. So I'm not sure. I'd surely tell my mother before I told my father.

It would be best. Your mother would know how to tell your father... :)
Well, not all religious people are like that. :(

I guess what I mean is. My parents... are >.> Those types of religious people. But because I'm their daughter it might just work. You can however understand my concern.

Wow! 5 replies already? Thanks everyone!

My parents... I don't I'll tell them anytime soon. I'm thinking my mom already knows and maybe... just MAYBE that's why she's been acting funny. Maybe she is hurt I haven't opened up to her yet. I'm just not ready yet.

EDIT

Thanks DeadFantasy!
Well take your time... when your ready you tell her =) I know that it's something that no one wants to do.. but whenever the times right I say go for it girl ;D you can only keep moving forward. =] I'm sure it'll take your mother/father time to adjust.. but i'm sure they'll love you regardless of what happens in the end. =) I know if my kid came to me and told me I would still love my child no matter what.
And sure thing hun :) just glad that I could be helping.

Thanks. I honestly deep down can't imagine my mother hating me over it. I don't know how she will react. I guess maybe I'm worried my father might flip and not let me go anywhere or my friends come over anymore or something crazy. I don't think he would kick me out of the house or anything. But... maybe I'm just paranoid. Loosing my friends is something I do worry about.

This comes from my parents being old fashioned >.<

As a Bisexual myself I know how you feel.
It took me around 3 years before I could tell my parents about it, becouse I was afraid of what they would say and if they would shun me away.

It's already a huge step to post it up here so be proud of yourself for that!
And no matter what, due to the open community this forum seems to have it seems we all got your back.
:se7:

I guess what I mean is. My parents... are >.> Those types of religious people. But because I'm their daughter it might just work. You can however understand my concern.

As I said...if your mother isn't that 1.0% (maybe 2/4) then she will understand and love you anyway.

And even if she does say she doesn't love you, deep down, she does. Mothers can never really hate their children, its in our blood. :awesome:

Unless its the 1.0% ;)

Well I feel quite a bit better already. I've been scared of it all my life. Sometimes I wish I was straight... like 100% so I wouldn't have to worry about it. But it's hard to ignore it. It just makes me feel worse. But thanks again everyone. =^.^=

I'm sorry you feel that way...I know how it feels to wish to change something about yourself.

You shouldn't feel it, you've no need. :D

This comes from my parents being old fashioned >.<
I understand 100% my father was totally old-fashioned and he was so hard on me and over-protective. =/ but I think (when your ready) to open up a bit maybe they'll open up their shell a bit as well? I just hope the best for you darling ^^ it's never okay to just run away from it. The moment you knew that you weren't just straight you can't hide those feelings and if you keep hiding those feelings it'll just ruin you. Pace yourself relax a bit and things will come to you. "things aren't as bad as they seem unless you want them to be."

I hope so. I can't think of anything that would hurt more than being rejected by my parents. We are close very close so I really don't know why I am worried so much. Like I said I'm probably paranoid. Since I've been open tonight. I might just try with my mother later after dinner. And see what happens. If I don't do it I'll just keep wondering what they will say. It would ease my conscience just to get it over with. Even if they don't like it, it will be out of the way =/

Congrats on coming out of the closet. (Is it still okay to use that term? Our bad if it isn't.) Anywho, no one here is going to troll you on account of being bi. Besides, some of us find gi- (STOP IT RIGHT THERE TSUKI!)

Anyway... Don't be afraid of what people think. Keep in mind that only one person can judge you, because only one person really matters: You. :D

Back