Overdrives

Sabriel

~
Veteran
Gil
Anyone actually got all the ODs INCLUDING Wakka's? And which character would you say it was the hardest to get?

Right now, I'm wanting to get Wakka's Attack Reels, aka one of the BEST OD EVER. Who knew you had to go to Luca for another Tournament? And why not spread the Blitz players evenly across Spira, not just after you get the airship?

I'm also aiming for Tidus' final OD, Blitz Ace - also one of the BEST OD ever. :3

I got Blitz Ace, which is the only one I wanted. I tried to get Auron's, too, but it took too long :gonk: Wakka's was on my list before I traded the game away. I might try to get them on a next gameplay through.

Got them all, they werent really hard to get really, the most irritating to get of the lot was probably Aurons, as soon as I get the first jecht sphere I back track so I can avoid the dark aeons later, so that takes AGES.

Oh wait, for some reason, I was only thinking Attack Reels with Wakka, forgot about the others, yeah, getting his was a pain in the arse. I hated Blitzball and I sat there for hours and hours getting his overdrives, though, TBF, I was opnly interested in his sigil... still took hours regardless

Tisus' wasm't hard, I just used his overdrive everytime it was full

And as for the others well, there's nothing really to say about them really, you don't really have to DO anything to get them.... oh Khimari... that was hardly rocket science though, lanceting away at shit

Wakkas attack reels coupled with break damage shits all over everyrthing though. As much as I hate Blitzball, it was worth it, he has the best overdrive in the game IMO

I got everyone's overdrive except for Tidus'. It's just that I have not used his Energy Rain much so it is hindering my process to get his final OD. lol. As for everyone else, I've acquired them all. =D.

I do admit that Wakka's was a bit harder to get than most. Especially if you were not good at Blitzball. Lol. Luckily I loved it and was quite good at it. =).

I always find that it is easiest to get Tidus's and Aurons's Overdrives. Everybody else is tough because I never play as them. So far, every time I've played the game I always use the same 3 characters. Yuna, Auron, and Tidus.

Don't think I have actually.... Well I know for a fact that I didn't get everyones OD well like their best one etc. But since I havent played in a while hard ta say. At first I thought you meant like get everyones like do it without failing cept yuna cos hers is just her aeons.

In the end I think I had most of the ODs, but I didn't get wakka's. I could never really get into blitzball enough to get through it. I got Tidus last overdrive quite early because I planned to get it from the beggining, everytime I got overdrive with him I'd use it until I had his final one, which is made out of 100% pure awesome. Wakka's is defo one of the hardest to get, for me at least
effin blitzball ¬_¬

I would say getting all of Rikku's Mix combinations are the toughest ones. To date, I don't have them all, perhaps like 25% still locked.

Another was getting Nova for Khimari. Every time I unlocked the Omega Ruins I usually just dashed for the boss battles. And I never got Nova on my first try because I feared Omega Weapon killing me for not making a valuable move in battle. Oh, and I wasn't too level'd up back then. I had to wait until i faced Nemesis to get Nova, and THAT sucked. :(

Thought Blitzball was as boring as heck, so yeah, I've never gotten all of the Overdrives.

But other than for the sake of completion, I don't really need them all, I have Tidus' Blitz Ace, and Auron's Overdrives, that's all I really need, my other party member is Yuna. :P

I would say getting all of Rikku's Mix combinations are the toughest ones. To date, I don't have them all, perhaps like 25% still locked.

Another was getting Nova for Khimari. Every time I unlocked the Omega Ruins I usually just dashed for the boss battles. And I never got Nova on my first try because I feared Omega Weapon killing me for not making a valuable move in battle. Oh, and I wasn't too level'd up back then. I had to wait until i faced Nemesis to get Nova, and THAT sucked. :(

I can so totally relate to that in a way.

Rikku; :gonk: The damage from Mix is waaaay much less than Tidus and Wakka's normal attack since I wanted to use them as my main characters. But I read you can get Trio/Quartet of 9999 using Mix, so it's not all bad.

Kimahri; Nova. The first time I faced Omega, I lost. And to add insult to injury, I didn't even have a chance to use it against him. And I don't have Nemisis. Now I'm just bascially heading in any direction that I can find. :0

I found that Rikku's mix was really strong with some things.

I don't think I got all of anybody's overdrives. Blitz just bored me and I forgot to draw Nova from Omega with Kimahri.

I mean, Yuna's I got, but all you need to do for that is get all of the aeons

Anyone actually got all the ODs INCLUDING Wakka's? And which character would you say it was the hardest to get?

Right now, I'm wanting to get Wakka's Attack Reels, aka one of the BEST OD EVER. Who knew you had to go to Luca for another Tournament? And why not spread the Blitz players evenly across Spira, not just after you get the airship?

I'm also aiming for Tidus' final OD, Blitz Ace - also one of the BEST OD ever. :3

I feel your pain, Wakka was pretty tough to get because winning the final round of the tournament took me a few tries and they got on my last nerves although I still like blitz ball. Overall I got in everybody's overdrives and last weapons

Yea I got all the overdrives. They're very helpful but unnessicary. I liked to play Blitzball so Wakka was not a problem for me to get them.

Normaly, I just like to play as Auron, Tidus, and Yuna, and that is my main team. I've found much use in other players though, even Kimhari.

i've had all overdrives ;D (y)
attack reels was great when fighting that .... ooh i cant reember its name... bug bad bugger with the two arm things...penance?

I had all of Kimahri's overdrives, mainly because they were so easy to obtain. However, I forgot to get Nova from Omega Weapon before I defeated him. =/

I also obtained all of the aeons, so that counts as all of Yuna's overdrives. I didn't bother getting Wakka or Tidus' overdrives. For Auron, I did collect all of the spheres, so I'm almost positive that I had obtained all of his overdrives. Lulu has only one overdrive, Fury, and I did have her with all of the black magic she could learn.

I got all the overdrives, although Auroch Reels was an annoying wait, lots of blitz to play and then resetting until they came up.

Tidus' overdrive was relatively easy to get, you just had to kill things didn't you?

Tidus' overdrive was relatively easy to get, you just had to kill things didn't you?

Actually, it depended on the number of times you used your Overdrives. 10 times for Slice and Dice, 30 (I think) for Energy Rain, and 80 for Blitz Ace.

Sometimes I didn't use Tidus' Overdrives so one time I didn't get Blitz Ace until after Seymour Omnis, I think. I'm not really sure, it could've have been in my first playthrough in the Calm Lands.

I have all for everyone except Auron, just havnt really got around to looking for them all yet.. As far as Wakka's go, i found that pretty easy because i LOVE blitzball <3

Yuna had to be the hardest character for me. xD

But really, either all of Kimarhi's or Auron's. Not enough patience for either.

The easiest was a tie between Yuna and Lulu.

I'd say the hardest is Wakka's OD. I haven't got it yet but with my past experience with his ultimate weapon i'd say it's him. Don't get me wrong, I still like blitzball.
The easiest would be Lulu's. (You don't have to do anything to get Fury.)

Back