Your epic fight music

MolyneuxPKR

Relentless Revolver
Gil
What music do you choose to play before you enter a fight you think is going to be 'EPIC' ? (Can include music outside of the game) :sup:

FFV The Decisive Battle - Exdeath's battle music

I'm very glad it was included, as its easily one of the best tracks in the series

I really wish we had JENOVA to back it up, Bombing Run is good but it really doesn't compare

If I'm playing as Sephiroth, I'll use One Winged Angel. Otherwise, I tend to go with Battle on the Big Bridge, from FFV. I absolutely LOVE that theme...

In the game I use One Winged Angel - FFVII. From outside the choices I play the piano version of the Tifa Fighting Scene from Advent Children FFVII.

For me? I like to play Bombing Mission. It's just an amazing song. Or maybe darkness of eternity. It really just depends on my mood. Or maybe even One-Winged Angel. I absolutely LOVE that song.

Last edited:
I play ''Dancing Mad'' from FFVI alot. It's such an great song. I love the organ playing at the beginning. It sort of pumps me up during a battle. But I really wish they used the original version of ''Fight On!'' from FFVII. I didn't care that much for the Dissidia version of it.

*Guys, please try and remember that this is a post count section. Please try and expand on your posts and give reasons behind your answers. Further one-liners will be deleted without warning. Thanks.*

Well, if there's a really epic battle coming up, I ALWAYS use One Winged Angel. It sounds really dramatic and seems like the most fitting tune to have playing in the background when fighting the big fight. After all, if the battle's that epic, the song has to be epic as well, yes?

Can't think of anything else better than this though. Maybe it's somewhat biased, but never mind. One Winged Angel for all epic battles!

I put on Carmina Burana - Carl Orff cos it's epic

and to make this post long enough to stay on this thread....
i will extend it out by writing
complete and utter
nonsense

Epic music outside of the game!?? OMG Perfect one! Sarabande Suite by Globus. It's like the perfect song for an epicness of some sort. It's a fairly long song (almost 8 min). The thing that makes it so epic to me is that the song starts off soft and slow, with various subtle crescendos and decrescendos. After about 2 minutes into the song your thrown into a fast pace world of orchestra, that eventually goes back to being soft like the beginning of the song.

Hybrid by Globus also follows this same pattern. The only thing about this song though is that it ends in the fast and moving parts of the song instead of reverting back to the softness of the beginning of the song.

I enjoying playing FF VIII final boss song: The Extreme. it has a great slow start and after a min or so the song delivers, besides that The Man with The Machine Gun would be second place. Now if I'm picking outside of gaming music...hands down I'm picking the Assassin from Muse. If you never listen to it before I suggest giving it a listening, overall Muse makes great music that can easy be play for background music in any RPG...IMO ;)

I put on Carmina Burana - Carl Orff cos it's epic

and to make this post long enough to stay on this thread....
i will extend it out by writing
complete and utter
nonsense

Sarcasm is not your strong point. Do not start making smartarse comments because your posts have been deleted for spam. The FF section mods are doing their job. There's a spam rule. Follow it. Do not start trying to act all smart with the moderators.

Also, you've been asked repeatedly to remove the quote in your signature.

I'll ask you once, and once only. Remove it please.

I love putting the seymour boss battle music,its the best,my favorite perhaps.I sometimes put the garland music,exdeath(bridge),one winged angel,the jecht music,the judge music,and the cos mos music.

I usually play One Winged Angel or FFIX Battle Theme 1, One Winged Angel is one of my favourite themes from VII and I was pretty pleased when I saw you could play it during battles, and the FFIX one I just find it really catchy.
I'm still getting used to Dissidia because I've only had it a few days but I like the fact that you can choose the battle themes, in some of the other games the battle themes really annoyed me (like, I hated the one in X).

Depending on the game, I either have Knights of Cydonia or Hell's March running through my head. Obviously only one of those is from a previous video game, but it's so amazing I could put it to just about every RTS game known to man and it would still be epic.

Last edited:
Back