Your epic fight music

i use "One Winged Angel" but since i got bored i changed the music from one winged angel to "Crisis Core Encounter "

"Dynamite Battle" the song is pretty epic if your fighting in a destroyed city or a planet with you on it is about to blow up (Surprise!).
(From Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3)

Depends on who I'm playing as, but mostly I use "Otherworld", "One-Winged Angel" or even "Bombing Mission". Any reason behind these overrated choices? Well, for me, I just want to use songs that'll give me a wee adrenaline boost or something that gives the moment a scene of epicness. That's pretty much the only thing in-game music is good for, right?

I have these songs on my Custom Dissidia OST:

I usually use them but sometime I just let the game randomly choose. Which is usually a bad idea :/

My favorite is 'Cosmos' form FF: Dissidia. Then also, 'One winged angel' - FFVII, 'Terra' - FFVI and 'Otherworld' - FFX. I think these song are cool, listening to it while fighting.

The music I play is Man With the Machine Gun whenever I'm playing as Squall (main). I play Battle With The Four Fiends when playing as Golbez and One Winged Angel when playing as or against Sephiroth. I don't know why but I always play more in sync with a character when I have their music on.

i either use One Winged angel if im playing against or as sephiroth. the others depend what the opponent is. i usually use the extra songs from the actual ff games. i also like battle scene from ff1.

Otherworld (X), One-Winged Angel (VII), The Extreme (VIII), Dark Messenger (IX) are all epic battle themes in my opinion. They really get me raring for a battle.

Now all I need in the next Dissidia are Grand Cross (IX) and Liberi Fatali (VIII) and I'll be pretty happy.

Clash on the Big Bridge (both FFV and FFXII version)
Battle(FFIX)
Force your Way(FFVIII)

Outside Final Fantasy:
Cutting Edge Notion (Star Ocean III)
Like a Glint of Light (Tales of Symphonia)
Celestia Battle (Tales of Eternia)

SO3 was great,I think I spent more than 80 hours fightning on it. Still have to play Last Hope,though.

For Me I mostly set "Otherworld" on when im fighting some one really tough >,< d

And Most of the times i play "cosmos" "FFBattle" "FF2 Battle 1&2"
"FF6 Dancing Mad" <--(when i play as Kefka)

"One-Winged Angel"<--(only when i fight cloud and Sephiroth)

"The Extreme And Dont Be Afraid" <--(when im Leon,or fighting leon)

"the darknes of eternity"

"Boss Battle and Fight to the death" <---(when im using Gabranth)

"The Man With the Machine Gun" it gets me so excited. Adrenaline runs through my veins! (No not that excited :P)

But I do like the music, it gets me motivated. Good old FFVIII.

One Winged Angel....every battle if I want it to be epic has to have it. If not that then I'd probably chose Otherworld because it's heavy metal and it really gets you pumped up. But it's usually One Winged Angel for me because that song and of itself is just pure epicness.

my fav dissida 012 battle music list:
1. A Fleeting Dream
2. FFX Battle Theme
3. The man with the machine gun
4. FF IX- Roses of May
5. Cosmos
6. FFXI Iron Colossus
7. Otherworld

The fight music for the FF's I've played so far haven't really awed me or anything tbh... Although I have yet to finish VII so maybe I'll like the Sephiroth final battle music like so many people have mentioned...but I don't know.

Outside of FF my fight song would be Trapt- Headstrong. I am sooooooo stubborn IRL and this song really personifies this trait of mine. I will put up a fight, I will take you on, and I will speak out on what I believe is right/wrong.

Back