Your epic fight music

In-game I'd have to say Seymour's Battle Theme hands down. Such a powerful and pulse pounding song sure to make anyone's blood boil while taking on any adversary.

Out of game? I'd have to say Saku by Dir en grey. Especially if you're the type of player to just start the match off sword a' swingin' and just rambo the living Christ out of your opponent. Give it a listen, you won't be disappointed.

i'm a rock per son so i like otherworld and i was lernning about classical music so put forward one winged angle as a classcal piece and i will never for get that

Otherworld, Man With The Machine Gun, and the three Chaos battle themes. The rest are pretty "meh" for me. I love the guitar solo in Chaos 2 though. I think it's #2 at least...could be #3 knowing my memory...

In-game, I usually use stuff like FFIV-Battle 2, FFX-Normal Battle, FFVII-Fight On!, FFVIII-Don't Be Afraid, FF3-This is the Last Battle and FFI-Battle.

Out-of-game...
Hybrid Heaven-Creature Battle/Boss Battle
Various Shin Megami Tensei battle themes
Kingdom Hearts battle themes
Chrono Cross Boss theme
And many others that I can't remember at the moment. XD

I normally shove on 'Otherworld' from FFX, but of course it not on the game.

Umm, I don't think I got you well, but Otherworld IS on Dissidia. You say you hear it but then you say it's not on the game? I didn't get it Lol.

As for my music, it depends. When I'm crushing with Jecht, Otherworld All the way. When it's with Sephiroth or Cloud, I like to use One-Winged Angel. But I only use those in those REALLY epic battles. In most of battles I don't particulary choose a song, although lately I've been getting fond of FFIII - This is The Last Battle and FVIII - The Extreme

In-Game I usually choose 'One-Winged Angel', 'The Decisive Battle', or 'Otherworld.' I love those tracks. <3

If it's not in-game, either 'Jenova' from FFVII, Resurrection by PPK, or Let It Flow by DJ Kewlaid. :awesome:

me

Obviously otherworld that song is absoluteley awesome!

[Mod edit]: Let's try and put more effort on our post next time, please, and make sure to elaborate why you think it's awesome :) Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I like cosmo's theme what is it...Orders sanctuary or something like that? I played it pretty much all the time when "building" up...for whatever designated battle there was otherwise I listend to whatever the song was as I like them all...

Epic music outside of the game!?? OMG Perfect one! Sarabande Suite by Globus. It's like the perfect song for an epicness of some sort. It's a fairly long song (almost 8 min). The thing that makes it so epic to me is that the song starts off soft and slow, with various subtle crescendos and decrescendos. After about 2 minutes into the song your thrown into a fast pace world of orchestra, that eventually goes back to being soft like the beginning of the song.

Hybrid by Globus also follows this same pattern. The only thing about this song though is that it ends in the fast and moving parts of the song instead of reverting back to the softness of the beginning of the song.

Yay for another Globus fan!!! I love listening to the instrumental version of Europa by Globus. Choir + Fast Pace + Horns = Pumped Up Gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqKwpVjLByg

^ it's not the full length version, but it's the highest quality song I could find on Youtube.

One winged angel and dancing mad is always good also otherworld but id say Dark Messenger is my fav i wuv Kuja's theme XDD lol the extreme would be good if i wasnt already halfway into the battle when that songs actual fighting like music comes on lol XD but i vote for Dark Messenger X3

Why am l not in here ?

Most definitely One Winged Angel and Fight On, OtherWorld is been on my list for 9 years lol
and thats when I have the music on l usually just play with the BGM off it gets annoying after a while:yawn:

Out side of Dissida I like Thunderstruck by AC/DC or Eye of the Storm by Bullet for my Valentine and The Crusade by Trivium:) 8.20 minutes of pure fighting music. Theres alot more nut that goes into 30+ so I'll stop there.

Hi all 1st post :D nice to meet you all ;)

Epic fight music has to be FFVII - Opening mission bombing run or FFX - Otherworld 2 great pieces of music there, i do love battle on the big bridge and one winged angel though.

In the game I use Sepheroths song One Winged Angel. Its just.......Epic. Outside of the game I like to use songs by Muse such as : Apocalypse Please, The Groove, and Supermassive Blackhole. I also Like to use songs by Lemon Demon such as : The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny, and Pumpkin Pie. Otherwise I'll just put it on no BGM.

my favorite in-game music would have to be the Vs Chaos Songs # 2 and #3 those two really catch my ear when im fighting a epic battle as for out of game i use Mass Destruction or Master of Tartarus from Persona 3 and lastly i tend to play the song Fighting of The Spirit from Tales of Phantasia(its a certain version of the song but id ont remember the name) i kinda wish they made it so you could put your own songs into the list of choose-able songs before a battle that would be awesome

Darkness of Eternity or the Red Wings theme.
I love those two tracks. Always gets me pumped when I'm playing.

I usually go with anything by Eminem. It just clears my mind, gets me pumped, and overall just helps me focus. Then i immediately press pause when the battle is over so i dont miss anything on the following cutscene.

I really enjoy listening to Otherworld, because it's more of a metal song that was made for action.

Then comes One Winged Angel, which is just an epic song, just wish the metal version was in the game.

My favs are FF1 Battle, Battle with the 4 Fiends, Battle at the Big Bridge, One Winged Angel, Fight with Seymour, FF12 Fight to the Death.

Battle at the Big Bridge, One Winged Angel and Fight with Seymour have epic openings for when your character is walking in or just preparing for battle.

Back