Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
One spinoff I would REALLY like to see is some backstory to Yunalesca / Auron. Or something that happens between when you first see zanarkand and when you see it after Sin whisks you away. There's 1500 (I think) years of fun you could have there. Just make sure that nothing that happens clashes with 10 /-2

I would like to see a follow up. Prequels aren't my game as it is like back tracking. Some online deal going on like Ivalice will do me good or better yet: A story of new characters in Spira.

The world of Spira still has so much to offer, but sadly Square do not seem to like revisiting old ground, the longer it goes the less likely it is to happen.

Yeah, I highly doubt it's gonna happen. But I would honestly much rather see a X-3 than a XIII-3.

I honestly don't understand why they are making XIII-3, XIII was a pretty unpopular game even amongst fans, and XIII-2 was not played by that many people , the whole "fabula nova crystallis" era has been a bit of a flop really.

I feel really let down by Square to be quite honest, and outside of remakes and re-releases i am going to find it very hard to get excited for the next game in the series, you wonder what will be next, a game where you don't actually even move your character, it's just non interactive cut-scenes with battles interspersed in between?

Square seem to have lost their way lately, XIII in my opinion just wasn't up to much, i liked the characters, but the story was pretty bland and the linear nature was truly terrible.

I know traditionally FF games are kind of linear, focusing more on characters and storytelling but there has always been some element of decision making, XIII was practically an on-rails game and it made no attempt to hide it, resentful decision making from Square.

I think they need to take a little time to revisit the glory days, maybe they can regain what they lost by remaking VII or VIII or making a sequel to any of those games, or as you say X-3.

If they carry on down this path, eventually bioware and bethesda games will begin to even take over in japan, and if that happens....

Last edited:
Let this baby be done. Hell, even X-2 wasn't all that necessary. But this is Square Enix we're talking about, so if they had to continue the story in some fashion, then let it revolve around Braska's pilgrimage. (We could use more Auron, right? :ryan:)

Yes I would lol but only if the characterization is the exact same and there is no change in voice actors. I'm only interested in the character interactions.

I have wanted a spinoff with only blitzball for SOOOOO long!!! I would play the absolute shit out of that game. Having a FF universe full of people to sign, teams to play, create own player, play against other teams online, I would be excited in the pants for that game.

Well... Based on the reputation FFX-2 has, I assumed most people would say no. That doesn't seem to be the case though. As for me, I'd like to see another, just for the lulz. Seriously. I like the "girl power" theme.

Honestly...im interested, as long as they stay true to FFX and FFX-2 (to give it more meaning within the x series). Since Yuna is no longer a summoner, and a gunner, it would be interesting to see if she gets another costume change, but one that matches the japanese design she had back then, and the more modern one she has now.

I will like to see Tidus again but with a new weapon and maybe more personality. I would like to see Paine and Tidus interact more and such. Etc. Etc. Theres potential for one....as long as they dont do it in the same vain as FFX-2
Well... Based on the reputation FFX-2 has, I assumed most people would say no. That doesn't seem to be the case though. As for me, I'd like to see another, just for the lulz. Seriously. I like the "girl power" theme.

I like the theme aswell...but doesnt mean it was suited for x-2. Ive noticed you like almost everything.

I wouldn't say a X-3, but I always thought a prequel with Jecht, Braska, and young Auron would be fun

I've heard a few people mention this, and I always thought it would be a great idea.

Otherwise, yeah, I think I'd be excited for another spinoff. I'd have fairly low expectations, but I think a project would have potential to be great.

I think it would be cool because they are continuing the story in the remake with the voice episode thing. Maybe something based off that.

I liked the story of Braska, Jecht and Auron through the Jecht Spheres; they opened up another element of the world's story, and when I heard that there was going to be a X-2 I thought it would be based on the above mentioned characters' journey across Spira. So, if they were to make another spinoff of X, then I'd want it to show Braska's journey. He was one of my favourite minor characters.

I wouldn't want another sequel. I've seen how many they've made for Final Fantasy 13 and I like where the story is at in Final Fantasy X and X-2. I'm more afraid of that they will change the game play of all things. Seems they are going away of how Final Fantasy X operated and FF games before its time.

I would but it would have to be on my terms.

I want a prequel! I want to have a game with jecht, Auron and braska. I wanna see how jecht got to spira and a whole new journey through on the way to fight sin. Add in some amazing mini games and final weapons and some new moves maybe ( yes I know it would be odd for auron to have new moves but remember he did die against yunalesca so it would be easy to say he lost certain powers in that time). Also I would love to see it end obviously with jecht becoming sin and some touching moment where auron makes his promise to protect tidus and yuna etc. But also the game should include and alt ending for the fans where jecht does not become sin and some blah blah blah I dunno. Also they could add some new characters to fight in the journey they would just have to find a way to fit them into the story in a way it did not disrupt the already layed out stuff. Probably better to just have the three of them but I am open to new people.

If they did the game exactly like that then 100% I want another game....if not then no.

Back