Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
It would be best if they made it a movie, but...

It would be great if they made it a couple generations ahead. With a older Shin-Ra and wakka' son Tidus could still be in the game since he's a fayth. It could be about shin-ra' failure to convert the farplane and eventually his decendants reaching Gaia. And finally putting the Fayth to rest so they can't come back, And defeating a uber powerful Seymour fayth seeing as he has'nt made a appearence in a while.

I think x-3 would be a good idea IF they brought back Tidus as the lead character aswell as Wakka and Kimarhi. Tidus,Kimarhi,Wakka,Yuna,Paine and Rikku is a good character set. THe story would have to be the return of Sin ...somehow lol

Im not having a go at you, sorry if that was the way it came across.
No, I was just saying that because its an old article it doesnt seem to be the real thing if you get me.

The world of Spira has been done to death, but if they HAD to make another installment of Final Fantasy 10, then the smartest choice would have to be 10 years prior of the first game. (With Braska Jecht and Auron) It wouldn't have to be a long game. Hell, it wouldn't have to be traditional. I'd buy it.

I certainly wouldn't mind a X-3, though it'll never happen. The main reason they did a X-2 was because they had a great engine and story for X, and decided not to squander it (for creative as well as financial reasons) by starting from scratch like usual. However, that engine is now outdated as all resources have moved on to PS3 and other platforms.

They might revisit it down the line, I suppose, although I don't see any need for it. I was more than glad X-2 had nothing to do with Sin or any regurgitation of the previous storyline, and with the Tidus thing resolved, there isn't much ground left to cover. Everything looks to be pretty nice and tidy as far as I'm concerned. That being said, FFX is my favorite, and if they came up with something new in that world, I'd be all over it:D.

A petition for doing an X-3 game? Oh my. Kinda lame. X-2 didn't even do good.

I've heard that maybe they will do a Pre-quel or something. The story line of Jecht, Braska, and Auron. Soo, three guys instead of three girls? rofl.

i would have loved another sequel but i would have liked the sphere grid back and the dress sphere system gone. but i think that its not possible seen as the game was made quite long ago now and they have other final fantasties comin out for the ps3.

Well its bound to be better than X-2, a new threat would arise and Tidus and the gang would have to sort it out.

Plain and simple. It can't happen. Sure, there are things that you could do for a sequel, but still. They didn't do a great job on X-2, so if they did do a sequel, they'd need to bring some key things back from the original. Instead of all this new and complicated stuff. I liked the Dress Sphere Grid though. Nice touch.

I certainly don't want a X-3, I believe that would be going way too far. A lot of people seem to really dislike the game so I don't think it would ever happen. It wasn't very popular overall. If they ever did make it, I would probably buy it but I couldn't imagine it being very good lol. I would rather see a sequel for Final Fantasy VIII! :P

The possibility hasn't been ruled out yet as far as I'm aware. Come on, people. The idea of X-3 would be better than X-2, right? As someone posted before, a new threat arising and Tidus and everyone else trying to solve it would be a storyline. But what threat? That'd be a good story for Square-Enix to work with.

No, Never, just plain zip, nadda no way in a snow ball's chance should an X-3 be made. They messes with the story line in X-2 and an X-3 would just ruin it even further.

The possibility hasn't been ruled out yet as far as I'm aware. Come on, people. The idea of X-3 would be better than X-2, right? As someone posted before, a new threat arising and Tidus and everyone else trying to solve it would be a storyline. But what threat? That'd be a good story for Square-Enix to work with.

No, it would just be your stereotypical, not needed crap storyline line (i.e. some lame as new 'threat') for the developers to try and milk the series. A great example of this is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, or the rest of the FFVII Compilation.

This game's storyline doesn't even deserve being raped. No X-3 for you!

I can't believe how juvenile that post was. xD

I would want this if David Gallagher did Tidus' voice and Tidus had new abilities he could claim as his own.

But... Meh. I don't envy a game with good graphics that is without a solid story. :\

If they were to ever make an X-3, I hope it won't be like X-2. X-2 was a new start and had refreshing new gameplay, but that's all there is to like about it. I really didn't enjoy any of the dialogue, music (except for the opening theme), or storyline. It was like another Charlie's Angels movie...

But I really don't see anywhere they could go with an X-3. Even so, if they decide to make one, I'll definitely buy it just to see where they went with it.

Back