Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
Mm, I really love the X storyline, game one and two, but you can only draw something out so long before it gets old. I know Yuna loves Tidus, but I think more thought needed to be put into X-2. I dunno what good a X-3 would do.

Mm, I really love the X storyline, game one and two, but you can only draw something out so long before it gets old. I know Yuna loves Tidus, but I think more thought needed to be put into X-2. I dunno what good a X-3 would do.

well if it showed scenes of yuna and tidus together, and probably the history of lenne and shuyin, i wouldn't mind though it probably would be better as a movie if you think about it

If there would be X-3 I think it shouldn't be about Tidus and Yuna, but about Jecht adventuring with Braska and Auron.

I cant wait for X-3 to come out if it really is, i loved FFX and i loved FFX-2 so i guess im going to love FFX-3 ^^

If there would be X-3 I think it shouldn't be about Tidus and Yuna, but about Jecht adventuring with Braska and Auron.

You are toatly right, now that would be a game. It would be a blast to play as any of those characters ecpisally Jecht lol

Last edited:
yea they should make a x-3 and the story should be that ffx and ffx-2 were just a dream... and tidus has a whole new adventure in front of him.. what do you think about that?

I liked FFX,but not X-2 that much, so even if they do make an X-3 I wouldn't be looking forword to buying it as I was X or X-2. An X-3 with Jecht, Auron and Braska would be alright but you couldn't do much with the ending since it's obvious from X how it all ends

yea they should make a x-3 and the story should be that ffx and ffx-2 were just a dream... and tidus has a whole new adventure in front of him.. what do you think about that?

He must have been sleeping for a long time to have dreamed all that ;)

exactly good idea. he was asleep for a long time because he is in an hibernating type status because he is a human experiment.. and he needs to escape will be the first thing to do... then find out who and what he trully is and what the outside world looks like because he has never seen it only the one in his dreams.. well .. what do you think about that one?

I just have to say that X-2 was a good follow-up, but it didn't solve the one thing that started Yuna searching in the first place.

Namely, Tidus.

I know that it sounds like I'm ranting, if anyone has read my posts about it in other threads, but I'll say it again. Tidus' death in X was completely senseless. And yes, he did die. Just because he was a dream doesn't mean he couldn't die. He ceased to exist on Spira, thus he dies.

In short, X-3 would have to really be an over-the-top great game to get me to buy it. And just making a prequel to X is not going to do it for me.

So, my vote. No X-3. Maybe as a movie, but no game.

I don't think X-3 would be good if it was made. The story has nowhere else to go Tidus is dead Yuna's a shperehunter and wakka's a daddy.

well actuallllly tidus comes back if you get the best ending. but in conclusion, X was enough and they should have just made the best ending in X-2 an optional ending for X. oh and this idea about jecht and braska and auron, don't we already know what happens with that story?? not sure that would be a very exciting game to play.

Last edited:
an X-3 would be good.
i think the storyline should be, Tidus,yuna, paine, and Riku in a 4 person party,when tidus was brought back so was seymour and he is the main baddie

Maybe X-3 would be a kind of a tie together with the generations' children like wakka and lulu's child grown up with other children?

an X-3 would be good.
i think the storyline should be, Tidus,yuna, paine, and Riku in a 4 person party,when tidus was brought back so was seymour and he is the main baddie

It would be just like X, but minus Auron, Wakka, Kmiarhi and LuLu, bit pointless really IMO.

Back