Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
Yuna has yet to find Tidus is what I saw on a website recently, i just mentioned this in another thread. Tidus didnt die, he vanished, but the love story is incomplete. Every other love story featured has completed even if (in the case of FF7) it ends in tragedy. this one hasn't there has to be more.

Some people say there shouldnt be because they wont buy it after X-2 ... well what was wrong with X-2 ? Nothing ?? The only thing different was a new style of fighting and Girls all the way !! Something they should have done a while ago. but I must admit I did miss the summoning

Admittedly I'd buy it partly because of it having more Tidus/Yuna scenes. That was one of the things that made me buy X-2, was the desire to see the Perfect Ending.

I don't know though, I don't think it's a good idea to not play a third game (if there was one) just because the one before it wasn't popular and not well liked. I think it should at least be worth trying once before passing judgement. That happened with Xenosaga. A lot of people didn't like the second, so they ended up not buying the third, which is unfortunate because the third is one of the best games ever made (IMO). If it ever happened, people should maybe at least rent X-3 first before passing judgement because you never know.

I would have rather had FFX-2 consist of the events that occurred before FFX's timeline.

From back 1,000 years ago when the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle was taking place, to Yevon forming into Sin's Shell, up to the journey of Braska, Auron, and Jecht as they pilgrimaged through the hardships in order to put an end to Sin.

Jecht, Braska, and young Auron for FFX-3. Yahoo.
Yeah i think that would be a good idea insted of the whole yuna sphere hunting thing. Id personnaly like to see the braska pilgrimage as a Advent Children kinda film since we've already gone through spira twice.

This story should have been:

*Starting 1,000 years ago in the booming city of Zanarkand, a war is unleashed between the great city and Bevelle the holy city. I would love to see the start of it back then, when Yevon decided to become the shell of Sin, and the people of Zanarkand turned themselves into the Fayth, dreaming up a Dream Zanarkand.

I'd love to see Yunalesca and her husband Zion on their pilgrimages and the events that occured between then and the time Braska took on his shoulders to face Sin. Traveling with Braska throughout Spira with an Auron who was still young and powerful, but quick to jump the gun.

I want to see a star blitzball player named Jecht play in a packed stadium full of sports fans as he dazzles them with his abilities in the water-filled sphere. Then seeing as Jecht's life is instantly transformed as he is wooshed into Spira, thrown in Prison, and accompanies Jecht and Braska on their way to bringing the Calm to Spira.

I want to see the epic fight between Yunalesca and Auron which led to the death of our mighty warrior, but the persistance of his character to fulfill a promise to his friend Braska that he would watch out for Yuna as she grew. Also the guardianship and monitoring Auron partakes in as he watches Tidus grow up over the years until it is his turn to follow in his father's footsteps (no matter how much he would hate to admit it) and evenutally save all of Spira.

That's the game I woulda wanted.

BM, you're totally right.
Anyone in their right mind would prefer the prolouge instead of...Ugh...a Charlie's angels trio of hussies. Wtf were they thinking?

I don't think X-3 would be good if it was made. The story has nowhere else to go Tidus is dead Yuna's a shperehunter and wakka's a daddy.

Who said anything about a sequel? it could be a prequel to FFX taking you through Braska's story - the playable character being Jecht...I'd pay good money for that.

I think they should focus on new FFs instead of this, X-2 was enough for me :).

yeah i know what you mean, but alot of people say they won't get it, but they probably will, because they want to see more scenes of Tidus and yuna together, i know that i would

Hmm, I think you're right on that. Even though I think that SE should not make X-3, I would still buy the game if they did make one though. I don't know, I guess because it's a FF title. :) And yeah, more Tidus and Yuna. -_- But seriously, enough is enough. They should focus on other projects.

Best leave a possible X-3 to the fanfiction writers, some of them could do a better job with the storyline unlike the actual creators.

Pwn't. <3

BustaMo said:
I would have rather had FFX-2 consist of the events that occurred before FFX's timeline.

From back 1,000 years ago when the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle was taking place, to Yevon forming into Sin's Shell

Niiiiiiiice.

BustaMo said:
the journey of Braska, Auron, and Jecht as they pilgrimaged through the hardships in order to put an end to Sin.

Naaahhhhh. Braska seemed a smidge too boring for me. Juuuuuust like Yuna was. But, you know, with a deeper voice.

From back 1,000 years ago when the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle was taking place, to Yevon forming into Sin's Shell, up to the journey of Braska, Auron, and Jecht as they pilgrimaged through the hardships in order to put an end to Sin.

Jecht, Braska, and young Auron for FFX-3. Yahoo.
that's probably the only reason i would want to play a third one.
-i don't think that they should have made a sequal though because I really liked the ending to the first one and I think they should have left the story there.

You know, if they made a X-3 I would SO love to play as Lenne! I would love to see what her and Shuyin's story would have been like before Vegnagun, Sin, etc... I LOVED Lenne's character and I think it would have been awesome to see what it was like 1000 years ago with Zanarkand, Bevelle and the war.

yeah that would be true but that would only be a memory looking back so i don't think that you would be able to actually play that part you know... but it would be nice and all. but like i said, it probably would be about finding a way to make tidus stay in the real world, thats all, i can't think of any other storyline to it

You know, if they made a X-3 I would SO love to play as Lenne! I would love to see what her and Shuyin's story would have been like before Vegnagun, Sin, etc... I LOVED Lenne's character and I think it would have been awesome to see what it was like 1000 years ago with Zanarkand, Bevelle and the war.

You should check out my thread Lynne & Shuyin. I have the same opinion on the subject!

Also I would definantly love A X-3! I hope they do come out with it!

there should definitely be a third ffx. i think theres alot the creators could do even more so with the ps3,though i still dont think that there will be another.

I dont think they should do any more spin offs. SE should make some new Final Fantasys instead of going over old ground all the time.

i dont think they should but if they did they would probably have to find a way to save tidus fomr turning back into nothingness

Back