XBox Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread [V2]

Mine is Cruz 0204

I'm always playing Left 4 Dead 2, or Modern Warfare 2. I need pplz who want to play Halo 3\ODST. All my Halo 3 friends died in a fire or something. <__< Translation: Moved onto a better game. :D

Gamertag = Xephoni (my user name but without the A)

I would really like to add some final fantasy players to my friends list it seems like everyone that is on ether plays halo or some CoD game. Which I am not that big on, I do however like halo.

Anyways, just if you add me let me know you are from FFF.net.

Also, I got FFXI for Xbox and FFXIII (I have all 1000 achievements)

My Xbox360 is still in the shop, but always welcome to add me:

Ch1shu

Games:

MW2
CoD: World at War
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 1 + 2
Crackdown
Resident Evil 5

My GT is: Mike In HiFi
I mainly play L4D and L4D2. If you plays those then add me so we can play sometime.

Just a reminder, I've got everyone's info in the first post, so there is no need to repost it.

:se7:

Fuck sake, I wondered why there was no XBL/PSN thread in the Meeting Room when it says online gaming in the description. ARGH!
Anyway, I need volunteers to watch my back in the new RDR co-op DLC when it's released in a few hours. People who suck at the game or who are New Austin n00bs shouldn't bother adding me though, because I tend to end up shooting my teammates in the head in a fit of rage if they suck too much.
My XBL is: Istvan Kovacs

Reactions: L
Xbox Live Gamertag: Deaths Head 200
Games: Dragon Age: Origins; Mass Effect 2, Saints Row 2, GTAIV, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce and many others.

Gamertag: ThisPowerAtomic

I used to have a higher score and more games, but that was on my last 360, which got broken and wasn't connected to the internet (since I lacked the wi-fi adapter) so I lost all my stuff, but this is my new one and all I have on it so far is Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect, and Oblivion, but hopefully and I can get everything else back on it with time.

Since I just got a hookup for this, I might as well put up my gamertag.

CardiacKiller88

Feel free to add, just tell me who it is. :monster:

pyronide.

I don't really play online much besides Guitar Queero, but i suppose someone could bug me from time to time. :rage:

edit: i r playuz halo reech :rage:

Last edited:
Crimson Crashing - BwakCC

I have Halo 3, CODMOD2, CODWAW, and that's about all the online multi player games I play.

Gamer tag is obviously..... Tipsynaruto XD

As for online games, Halo 3, Reach, COD 4, Gears 2, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Saint Rows 2 and a few more i probably forgot.

My achievement score got messed over when my friend stuffed my HDD into his flashed xbox aaaaannnd my 15000 gamer score + achievements got wiped down to 6500 since i finished my gold account and never logged in with the internet cable in. Buuuut anyone that wants to play online with Halo Reach, Halo 3 or COD4 (yea, i dont have it), pm me.

In any case, i live in Australia and will be on at probably 5-10.

pyronide.

I don't really play online much besides Guitar Queero, but i suppose someone could bug me from time to time. :rage:

lies sir

you play Halo: Reach online now. Probably Halo 3 whenever gets here, too :neomon:

Ok, after WOW I swore that I would never online game ever again. But after being bothered by friends I finally joined Xbox live. Gamer tag is Kaldary

Also, these next few weeks are going to be busy for me, so don't freak out if I don't accept you right away! XD

Last edited:
Just a heads up, 360ers:

I will be going on a mass friend request spree, so if you see a request from CardiacKiller88, that will be me. (y)

Feel free to accept it when you see it. :wacky:

Back