SEN ID Thread

I hadn't posted mine in here, either.

I'm AerithGVII on PSN. Please tell me you're from this forum if you decide to add me. Your username would be helpful, as well. :)

Mines:

Reiome

I am currently playing MANY games :D but sonic is my top at the moment and LA Noire im online quite a bit so feel free to add me :)

Ahhhh
Wait no it's not lol! It's kel_bam. No wonder people can never seem to add me haha! Can't delete me other post am posting from my phone!!

well the day finally came, kinda, vita can cross chat/mutiplayer with the ps3, soo you guys can finally own me on some games :lew:

stevenoshea if you wanna add me, i'll just have blazblue continuum shift extend at first :wacky: might have ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 as well

Yeah...

I should have posted here about my new PSN account.

My long time account Loud_Noizes has been hacked and abandoned. So if anyone wants to add me,

My new account is FriedRyce.

Send me a message along with the request, otherwise, I will not accept.

no false alarm this time :cali: add me, I play blazblue and ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 on my ps vita, and soul caliber 5 or little big planet on my new black brick that sitting next to my pc.... aka a ps3 :P

May as well add mine up here to possibly beef up my contact list :awesome:

PSN ID: Damonomon

Let me know who you are if you add me ^_^

PSN: Chanteru

Feel free to add me - I need more online friends to play with! xD;
I hope no one minds if I add them either. I don't wanna feel like a creeper. ^^;

PSN: Zaneiga

Feel free to add me, just tell me your username of this site.

Back