SEN ID Thread

Jguy - jmanfffreak

I play Borderlands mostly, very little GTA IV (it came with my PS3 and my friends play it, so I just drive around with them (or drive them into trees and run away))

I don't play much CoD4:MW online...I really suck >.<

I think that's about it so far...I need to get Fallout 3 for the PS3, and then New Vegas <3

ID: Tylerreb

I think I've had this name since the first time I had my ps3. Be good to be back come tomorrow.. See you online.

My PSN ID is KeyranSolo.

I won't be online for at least 4-5 weeks because I need to repair my PS3 from the dreaded Yellow Light of Death, and I don't have the cash to repair it right now.

But please feel free to add me anyway, and i'll gladly accept when i'm back online. Please say you're from FFF in your message, so I know who you are.

Fusionist = new_tradition

To be honest, I don't have any games that would require co-op, multi-player or whatever else needed beyond one person :hmmm:

But it would be nice to say I have PSN friends xD

PSN: Djoenz

I have one friend currently :P so would be nice to have some more.

I dont have any online games except FEAR2 ...I borrowed MW2 from a friend of mine so I dont have a copy of it myself.

WHo knows lol

PSN: RaveNScythE18

Feel free to add me. It'll be nice to have more friends. But...

I'm not going online for the moment because I am studying. It's busy in college. If you see me online, I'm just updating trophies. ^_^

Edit:Tell me that you are from FFF on your request
^_^

Last edited:
PSN: lionheartcs

Add me, as I'm on constantly and will totally go for some Bioshock 2, Modern Warfare, Resident Evil 5, Uncharted 2, etc. Just hit me up anytime you want to play.

PSN: Kluke-Komaki
I play only one game online and it's certainly not Modern Warfare 2.

My PSN username is the same as my username on here(ShinkuHiro). I'm usually online about 3 days a week(Saturday, Sunday, snd Monday) and I probably will purchase Call Of Duty: Black Ops so if anyone is also planning to purchase it feel free to add me. I accept random friend requests so there is no need to state who you are.

My psn id is draco1200 add me please.
Also im on almost every day so if you'd like to play battlefield bad company 2 tekken 6 or white knight choronicles just ask
^^

My PSN ID is CrimsonWolf64 (no underscores whatsoever. :P), and if I didn't end up getting Tekken 6 for Xbox 360 like an idiot, I would play that online some rather than exclusively just Modern Warfare 2... :ffs:

But that isn't the case, so until I can play Black Ops (looking like that won't be until late February) I only play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online, and am currently Rank/Level 38, still pretty new to it but getting better, winning my first free-for-all match legitimately last night with 25 kills (legitimately meaning not boosting with another player using tactical insertions in a secluded area and whatnot).

Also, later next year Disgaea 4 will be coming out, which apparently will have some kind of online functionality, so when the time comes I'd be on that too.

Edit: Just checked and saw that Soul Calibur IV can be played online, so I might get into that sometime. :dave:

My PSN is xBlackMoogle.

But you see, the only problem is that I registered on my PSP, but I can only accept/deny requests on the PS3 - which I don't have; and I already have 7 people wanting to add me on their list. I'm hoping by My birthday (November 19th) or by Christmas, I should have one. In the meantime, I'm saving my funds especially for one.

Back