SEN ID Thread

Aye, my one is very Resident Evil-esque ;)

T-Nemesis_PR

I was thinking of getting another account and have it NE-Virus but I am already on the second-close-to-third Prestige Mode on Modern Warfare 2 and I am not going to start all over again (literally >.>) -_-

Feel free to add me as long as you identify yourself as a member from FFF (and write your username in the friend request message aswell ;))

As stated before, most of the times I play Modern Warfare 2, since my NAT Type is temporarilly strict, I can join in parties with a leader with NAT Type Open, but I have no problems joining most sessions to play in the rival team.

I also love playing Resident Evil 5, but not doing so until I power-up my weapons. I am starting Professional mode again and I don't (and won't admit) weapons with infinite ammunition. It wouldn't be a real survival if you don't run out of bullets, would it? -__-

Kyelinn

I only just got my PS3 so no trophies yet and we're waiting for Tekken 6 to come in. :gasp: So just bear with me folks.

Mines is actually my FFF username: Sleepyfoxx
I kinda use that name alot ever since I came up wit it yrs ago...I mostly play ST4, killzone 2 (alittle bit) MG4. currently I'm playing lost planet and GOW collection...feel free to add me if you like...i probably already met a few of you on these games

I didn't use a super awesome name -_- boring but:

SamWill3889

I play Uncharted 2, Borderlands, Modern Warfare 2, Little Big Planet, Guitar Hero World Tour and 5 and for some reason I'm just now getting into Metal Gear Online so if you're any good maybe you could gibe me some pointers? I'm also gonna start all over on Modern Warfare 2 cause I'm ashamed of my Win/Lose ratio (189/700 something ><) so if you're just looking for just MW2 play then throw me a message and I'll add you on the account...whenever I make it >.>

angelicami

I've only got Tekken 6 at the moment, but will be getting Enchanted Arms anyday now and buying more within the next few weeks. I'd prefer to be told who it is that's added me if that's ok. I don't know who's who when that happens. xD

My current ID is the same as my username - Vircon

As far as gaming activity goes, I am currently playing online, in order from most played to least played

Resident Evil 5
Fat Princess
Tekken 6
Dragonball Raging Blast
Soul Calibur IV

Dirges for Damcyan = ClaridgeClan

I play Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil 5, NCAA Football 10, Borderlands, Killzone 2, and others. Love to play with you.

NerosBlueRose

...yeah. xD Don't have many online games at the moment, but I'm getting on it.

Last edited:
MonayMan....Don't ask. :pockets:

I play whatever I'm in the mood to play, so I could be on any kind of game at any time. :hmmm:

Last edited:
Cookie_Holiday

Feel free to add me but please make sure to let me know that you've added me from here in your message so I can hunt you down! :p

My PSN ID is FreakshowGamer. Just like my forum username.

I will let ANYONE add me. But be aware I don't have any multiplayer games so I can't play any games with you, although I do enjoy sending messages back and forth while playing games. ^^

The only games I own are:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Bayonetta

I preordered Final Fantasy XIII so I will have that on it's release date :D

EDIT (4/20/2012): Disregard that. I now own many more games and a few multiplayer ones. I use the PS3 often and would love some new people on my friends list :)

Last edited:
Alright, I'd love to add people over PSN.

The name is the same as here, BrandonSkyblade.

By the way, the games I play online are:
MGS4 (with MGO, obviously)
Street Fighter IV
Soul Calibur IV
Tekken 6
CoD Modern Warfare 2
Gunstar Heroes
Bomberman Ultra

I really don't want to go into detail of why, but I had to change my PSN ID

here's the new one:

Proioxis

Mine is Loud_Noizes

Awesome name isn't it?

Funny, because I've actually received a PM from one of the people I played with asking if he could have my account just because the name sounded cool. I was like, NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY.

Anyways, here are the games I play online frequently -

Modern Warfare 2
Resident Evil 5
Resistance 2

Add me sometime, but just give me PM stating that your from FFF or your request will be ignored or denied.

Back