YouTube Dead Fantasy

He's probably bringing Vincent into the play so he can show off some of those shape-shifting limit breaks we never got to enjoy in AC. :ohoho:

DO WANT. That actually sounds quite amazing. Although, I would have rather seen Auron being summoned. Would've made sense, seeing as he was in KH2.

Damn, I just began watching Dead Fantasy and fuck, the fight scenes are awesome!

No plot whatsoever, just fights fights and fights to sum Dead Fantasy up. Looks like the characters are too cool for gravity, which is what I noticed. XD

I remember when someone I knew told me.

"Go to youtube and type in Dead Fantasy, then kick back and watch it"

So, I did just that and it was amazing. The fight scenes were beautifully crafted and were very entertaining.

Seeing all that girl power was just awesome.

Holy crap. Theses extended previews have been on the internet since JULY and I'm only seeing them now?! Whaaaaaaaaat.

Yeah, I'm a bit miffed that yet another Final Fantasy 7 character was added to the mix. There are plenty of other popular characters from the other games he could have utilised. He's only using the REALLY popular games, I've noticed. 7, 8, 10 and KH, which is disappointing. I highly doubt we'll ever see an FFIX character but HOW PERFECT A FIT WOULD BEATRIX BE IN THIS SERIES? Hell, even Amarant, Freya, Steiner or Zidane would add something new to the mix.

Le sigh. Let's just hope that the new character blows our freakin' minds.

Although I have a feeling that Ryu will best , to make the video even (since Namine basically whooped Momiji).

Lawds I want it now :megusta2:

Well, he did say that he was picking chars based on their weapons they had. DoA has relatively few weapons while FF has weapons up the yazoo.

BTW, no other FF has a character that shape-changes. Vincent:1 Others:0

I just hope that Dante shows up at some point. *crosses fingers* Please say I'm not the only one that wishes this? :awesome:

I've watched some of this quite recently and I must say, it's rather impressive! :) I'd love to be able to animate like that! :ness: The sequence with Yuna in which she transforms into her summoner form and summons several aeons is my favourite so far! :D

I like the transformation from Kairi into Namine in that recent(ish) preview too. The effects are nice and slick! :)

Back