Final Fantasy XIII Spoiler Discussion Thread

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Please note that if you do read anything within this thread you will be doomed to a fate worse than death. No, all corniness aside, if you read posts in this thread then you will most likely spoil the game for yourself in terms of what happens - though you could still enjoy the game in other aspects.

Before you post you are also required to put what chapter you are up to in the game or whether it is an overall spoiler. For example,

[Chapter 4 Spoiler]
Any spoilers up to and including chapter 4 can be posted, however, if any general spoilers or spoilers that appear after chapter 4 are seen - the member who posted them will be PM'd to either remove those specific spoilers or change the change the chapter number/title. If this is not done within 24hrs, those spoilers that appear afterwards will be deleted.

[General Spoiler]
This is to be used when you're talking about the game as a whole, so anything spoiler related which are not specific to any chapter (the ending CGI for example) would be classed as a general spoiler.

If the post does not contain [Chapter "#" Spoiler] or [General Spoiler] then the whole post will be spoiler tagged and the member will be PM'd.

SPOILER TAGS MUST BE USED!SPOILER TAGS MUST BE USED!SPOILER TAGS MUST BE USED!

If you have any queries then please feel free to bring them up here or drop me a PM.

[General Spoiler]

The Oerba ladies, Fang (black hair with staff) and Vanille (crazy whip thing with orangish-red hair), die at the end.

I wont say how it happens though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[Chapter 5 Spoiler]

Have any of you seen the scene with Lightning and Snow fighting at Lightning's birthday "party" yet? :lew: I thought that was hilarious. "You've become a l'Cie, so you're going to marry this idiot?" "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" :rage:

That is probably my favorite scene thus far, to be honest.

In response to the post above me...

Haha that's totally my favorite scene as well! I was rooting for her there - she told him off. I love Lightning. I don't know why people don't like her, tbh - if I were a male, I'd totally dig her kind of attitude. The scene were she was a little unsure of herself (meaning, her confidence was a bit lacking) when she kept saying, "Sir, yes sir, yada yada yada" (she was talking to her higher ups or something) was totally adorable. We're used to seeing her act so tough, so that scene was quite a special moment.

[Chapter 4 Spoiler]
Any spoilers up to and including chapter 4 can be posted, however, if any general spoilers or spoilers that appear after chapter 4 are seen - the member who posted them will be PM'd to either remove those specific spoilers or change the change the chapter number/title. If this is not done within

Back