Favorite Summon?

The Youtube link to that music video is just random.

You're just uttering nonsense about summons and Espers here. As Dasher said, what about them?

Start what?

I think he means list your favorite Summons and Espers and the reasons why I would imagine. :monster:

My favorite summon I would have to say would be Bahamut, not only in every FF game was he epically powerful but he also had one of the best designs.

And my favorite Esper would be....Mateus from FFXII. I always used her and I really like her final attack. And the way you got her was really cool.

I just don't get what you mean by "If you change your mind still put it down.".

But if you are asking about our favourite summons, you should specify that you are and not leave it rather ambiguous.

Bahamut and Odin (especially in Crisis Core) are my two preferences. One is a staple powerhouse and the other has the awesome Zantetsuken finisher which is lethal and useful.

Im surprised no fanboys spamming out KOTR yet...(hehehe)

Well my favorite is KOT...... just kidding its a cool graphic and summon image but I am going to have to go with Bahamut. I mean the king of dragons always deals some bad ass damage and he always looks cool. Plus hes always been there (upgrades in FF 1 anybody)was he in 2 though I forget but Leviathan was.....
Still Bahamut #1

I've always been a bahamut man myself but that's pretty much because dragons are the coolest mythical creatures ever and I loved all the bahamut battles in ff4.

what I mean if you change your mind put it down si that what I really mean that if you don't like the summon or esper anymore and like somthing else then put it down.

I'll have to say Hades; wooo, status effects :)
I also like Sheva for her Diamond Dust sequence in FF10 and the Magus Sisters, because they are interesting.

what I mean if you change your mind put it down si that what I really mean that if you don't like the summon or esper anymore and like somthing else then put it down.
No, what I meant is what about the summons. Do you mean post your favourite and least favourite summons? I just need to know so I can put it in the thread titles so people know what the thread's about :)

Shiva is an OK summon. She is great against enemies that are fire elemental and in FFVIII, she is needed to beat Ifrit easily. She does pale in comparison to bahamut, but she is alright in her own respect.

well, that was amazing, possibly the best work ive seen using flipnote studio, and yes, shiva does rock

I know its crazy,she becomes even more cool who thought that was possible:) but it is a bit weird seeing summons as vehicles.

Last edited:
Shiva has always been one of my favourite summons. Ice queen for the win, I do love her as a summon. I like how she gets vamped up each game.

Shiva is probably my favourite recurring summon...I've never been keen on Ifrit, and my bias against dragons (they're always more trouble than they're worth...) means I'm not overkeen on Bahamut. I particularly like her Revenant Wings artwork, and her appearance in X was probably her best, in my opinion...although she didn't hold a candle to Anima. XD
Yeah, Shiva is pretty cool.

*Threads Merged*

And let's try to keep the discussion on topic and not spam up the thread. Thanks guys. :)

My favorite summon is Bahamut. I've loved all of his various looks and he's always a pretty useful/powerful summon. My favorite is probably X's Bahamut because I loved the way he stood as if daring someone to mess with him. Plus his overdrive was awesome. xD

Back