[V2] Last Movie You've Seen

Zootopia

Loved it. The slots, omfg. Pissed me off as much as they pissed off Carrots. I have nothing but good things to say about this movie as it's just one of those films that are well made. Love it, I wish they did such great jobs with the horror genre again as well.

10/10

X-Men: Apocalypse

While it was a visual spectacle, it's not the strongest entry of the series, but it's certainly not "The Last Stand" bad. :lew:

It was marketed as more of a disaster movie, and achieved it well enough. Stays faithful as being part of the "soft reboots", too.

Hook

Probably one of my favorite Robin Williams movies besides his voice acting in Aladdin. I like how they experiment with what would happen if Peter Pan became an adult and why and it's a good family film over all, with how Peter deals with losing his memory of his Pan days and returning to Neverland to save his kids from Hook, since Hook wants a final fight with Pan, and how he has to find who he once was in a way so he can save his kids. Also with Dennis Hofman as Hook and Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell, this movie has a great cast for their roles.

Now you see me 2

I saw this movie in the theater last week. It was a ok movie to me. I thought it was going to turn out to be good but it wasn't. I honestly didn't like it that much.

Now you see me 2

I saw this movie in the theater last week. It was a ok movie to me. I thought it was going to turn out to be good but it wasn't. I honestly didn't like it that much.

Just saw this too, and frankly I thought they way over did this movie. What I liked about the first one, was that it was mostly magic TRICKS, they explained it and even though some of it was farfetched, it wasn't to the point where no one could believe it. With this, it got to a point where I was like "am I watching a harry potter film?" with how much of it became so unbelievable, and the magic tricks came straight up magic, and basically took out what made the first one so good.

Girl Interrupted. One of my all-time favourite movies. Amazing cast and acting. Angelina Jolie (for which she won an Oscar) n Brittany Murphy both give esp incredible performances in this film.

95362fdc59d3775c4df95deddd9f6822.jpg

I've put off watching this movie for so long because I thought it was gonna be meh, but Wow! Watched it yesterday and am blown away! Not sure why (since it follows the well known formula), but this movie really hits the mark! Funny, visually captivating and well-written! Turned out soo much better than I anticipated. 10/10 Has easily landed a place in my heart as one of my favorite animated movies ever. Will get around to watching the 2nd one asap.

Back