Baby Brianna

I remember reading about this a while ago and I hadn't actually seen any real photos of her until now.

I can't believe how disgusting and evil some people can be.

Even if you can't cope with raising a child or whatever, what the hell possesses someone to bite and rape their own baby?

Why on earth would they think that it's necessary? They're the ones who were stupid enough to get pregnant in the first place.

They shouldn't take any anger out on the child. And I don't understand how they thought they could get away with it.

What fucking idiots.

That is very, very sick.

That baby had pretty much everything happen to her... Raped, bitten and threw up into the ceiling and left to fall to the ground. That baby must have had horrific life of endless suffering.

You can't even say it is because the people who did are mentally ill, as three people were involved directly and many more knew something wasn't right. It's just sick.

Yeah, that was pretty brutal. What made me feel most disgusted was that the first maximum sentence was 18 years. What?! I'm glad that lady worked her ass off to get a more fitting sentence. That poor baby was fucked up and not just once, but most likely for her entire life. Pretty sick, if you ask me. People like that need to be locked away for the rest of their natural life. Let them rot in a prison cell and think about the fucked up shit they did.

I was shocked not only when it was said what happened to her, but more so when I heard how much time they would serve in prison. It is absolutely incredible to think about, and not in a good way at all. Did you hear what they did to her, throwing her up at the ceiling? What could possibly posess them to do that?

Even more so, to your own daughter. I would never even think of disciplining my children with violence, nonetheless rape or torture them. It's just a very disgusting and horrible thing that only horrible people could even think of doing. Honestly, I'm enraged that people have become so selfish.

It's a really cowardly thing to do. The child is helpless, she cannot fight back for herself or even know that life could be so much better than what she got.

This reminds me of little kids playing with baby dolls. Throwing them up in the air, doing whatever they want with them. Of course the children playing with these dolls have no intention of doing that to a real child, they just don't have any idea that it is wrong. These adults knew that it was wrong, but still did it anyway.

=/....

The poor girl....

To be honest, I'm kinda speechless on what to say about this. What moronic idiot does this? =/ I wouldn't have expected this out of the worst people to be completely honest.

I know there's sickos out there, and idiots, but... Raping a baby... Are you serious... x_x

Those bite marks are fucking ridiculous. :gonk:

....I don't even know how to explain how ridiculous this is. It's absurd quite honestly.

I know there's sickos out there, and idiots, but... Raping a baby... Are you serious... x_x

It's not unheard of, just not announced every time it happens or those times it is never announced and the child grows up not even knowing. Or even continues when they get older. Some people are just sick; I mean I remeber before I left for Boot Camp I saw in the news about someone guy who rapped a goat.

Some people are just beyond in human!!

My heart just reached out to her and I know she's in a better place now. I hope those animals are rotting in prison. I know that child abuse and rape is not unheard of, but it still shocks people to the core due to the severe and inhumane acts - it is just simply unimaginable. I cannot even begin to imagine what the baby felt as she suffered from the constant abuse...

I was really moved towards the end of the video when they had 'taken away' the bruises off her face...she looked very peaceful as if she was merely sleeping. What a beautiful angel...

I just went sub zero (the temp, not the MK character) numb. Seriously... I mean SERIOUSLY. Sometimes you wish people could take the law in their own hands. These people would be dealt with so fast.

Back