Nintendo Blue Dragon

Hebi Kumo

Snake Spider
Gil
So does anyone else own/play this? I remember reading about it way back in a GM Magazine and it caught my interest. Of course I did not own a XB360 so I had to go buy one. I haven't beaten the game even to this day (I own so many games and play them equally), but I am working on it. Personally I like the Shadow fighting style, but of course the DS version did not appeal to me even though I haven't tried it yet.

Im just on disk 2, it was the first game I got for my 360 almost 2 years ago. Just never got round to playing it. Have to have Japanese sub as the english voice cast annoy me. Havent played the DS version and wont as I hate chess style RPGs.

I played it and I think I got midway into disc 2. I just never enjoyed the concept and being a perfectionist I believed I got bullied into searching every object everywhere which made the game un-fun. Just recently sold it to GameStop for about $5.

I played the demo for Blue Dragon, and i had been told and seen many a great thing about it. I sadly report that it did not interest me. I decided not to by it, because it seemed....unfun.

I had it, played it a then traded it in. Wishing I hadn't though because every now and then I really feel like playing it, which is a shame, because I always end up going to Infinte Undiscovery and/or Lost Odyssey, which im stuck on. So yeah, I might have to go buy this again. :D

Problem with this game is that it lacks the charm and character that other RPGS have. The design can also be a little bland at times and there's only about ten genuinely good and iconic characters. Unfortunately this is only visual, they're incredibly bland and the fact that their expressions never change doesn't help either. A real shame, this could easily have been a big brawling epic.

The best moment is of course that boss with all of Szabos minions, however. As hard as it was, it was defintely worth getting to just to say I'd come out the other end.

I love Blue Dragon, apart from Final Fantasy its a fav rpg of mine. I havnt played on it for a while since I completed it. I was shocked to find out who the last Boss was, but I aint going to give out spoliers. I love the music aswell since its all composed by Nobuo Uematsu.

I'm still at the very beginning, trying to own that giant lizard. >_>;
Urgh, I find it to be so frustrating...!

I got the game and beat it and Im kind of neutral cause theirs alot of stuff I like and some stuff that I just didnt really care for. I like the fighting mechanics,graphics (they could have block heads and ill still like it) and the music Ian Gillan is a great artist xD Especially for eternity. But I only really got the game just to play with Zola since i love her from the anime (which I never finished)

I've played it just up to before the last boss and I've left it there for months haha. I might complete it soon, but tbh I've got many other games I'd much rather play. While it wasn't bad, it wasn't great either. Didn't grab me by the balls is what I'm trying to say!

My brother rented it back when we still had an Xbox. He got to disc 3, I think. I didn't get anywhere :sad3: Though I regretted it after we had to return it :sad3: It looked pretty fun when I was watching my brother.

I've actually seen my Lil Broski play this game demo about a year ago. Obviously the turn based combat was too hard for him, but he did good for the small amount of time he played. I thought the game looked pretty fun myself. I've considered by it on Amazon.

I was just going to post a thread asking what people thought of the game. I found a used copy at one of my local Game Stops for like 8 or 10 bucks. I just downloaded the demo to see what it was like. The mechanics seem pretty good. I didn't realize it was a 3 disc game?

Any more detailed opinions on this? Please use spoiler alerts!

Back