Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Velcro really fucks me off sometimes

She can open my underwear drawer, I was lay in bed and I could hear the fucker rummaging. I always have random bits of underwear scattered about my house. I occassionally see her mooch past with a sock or a bra (which is actuallly quite funny because she walks funny when she has a bra in her gob) Do you know how embarassing that can be if people are around though? :rage:

She also likes to fill her food bowl with socks.

She has some sort of foot fetish, you cant have them sticking out of bed at all, she'l have them off

She lieks to chew gloves and it makes this awful sound that goes right through me

She bites her nails and spits them out. That does my HEAD IN

Sits in front of my monitor so I cant see

that cat's going on ebay I swear to god

Oh, she also always seems to dig sancdcastles when Im cooking and stinks the place out

My rabbit has the irritating habit of upending her water dish when I refill it...meaning I have to refill it again. So she upends it again. So I refill it again. If she does it too much I just leave it. The dish is easier for her, since she is getting on in years, but if she is going to be like that, she can struggle with the bottle.
Oh, she also likes to try and take my hand off (completely ignoring the food dish)when I feed her in the morning sometimes. She can be a really foul-tempered old bitch when she puts her mind to it...

My parents dog. XD

He always drags his body across the carpet and drags his doggy balls along it. >.<

He is very annoying when he licks you all the time as well. He'll come and sit on your lap and lick your hands and it just pisses you off.

We're not one of those families that appreciates that or is very tolerant with animal slober.

Some people I know let their dogs lick their lips and face and such. It is disgusting.

As soon as Henry starts to do that he's out and we're all washing our hands and such.

Also mine and Steve's fish are annoying.

Especially our blue devils. They always commit suicide. We leave the lid off for a second to clean out the tank and when we come back they're on the floor already dead. <_<

My Boston Terrier snorts. This drives me nuts because it sounds like he is going to die or throw up. He is so ugly he is cute, and his flat little face makes this snort even more pronounced. He drives me nuts with this. Then he does it in his sleep to keep me awake. (sorry about the bold, I can't make it go away) The worst part is that he does it for company, and they think we mistreat him because of it.

Last edited:
My dog enjoys watching me while I eat. It wants my food, and whenever I eat, my dog sits annoyingly close to me while I eat. It bothers me simply because after a while, he'll start licking his lips and drooling. So I lock him outside, where he will paw at the door until I let him in.

Spoiled dog is spoiled. So after a while, I just started leaching him next to his bowl of food while I eat so he can't bother me.

They start barking at 3.30 PM since they know they're suppose to only eat at 5.00 PM, it gets rather annoying since my mother never tells them to shut up and so i'm the one who as to yell at them to stop, it gets annoying when i'm trying to study.

Oh that's another one!

You just reminded me Tsukianei!

My parents dog ALWAYS sits next to you whilst you eat.

Usually he's never in the house when we're eating but when he is he's just annoying!

He will stare at you the entire time following your every move, just hoping that some food will fall off your plate. <_<

He won't ever come to you when you call him unless you have food either.

It just gets annoying, considering he is fed rather well. He's just spoilt.

My dog has rather typical dog habits, they're nothing that original. She loves to sneak on the couch when we've gone out, and sometimes she'll attempt to get into my bed. She knows I'd just go absolutely insane if she did, so she doesn't :grin:

She always watches us when we're at the dinner table, it's quite annoying because the kitchen is right next to the dining room, and in the kitchen is her full dog bowl. She's got food right there, but I guess it never hurts to beg.

Her nails grow at the speed of light, so even if we've gotten them cut the day before, she'll be trying to get under the chaise and making extremely loud scratches on the floor with her nails. It's actually really hilarious to watch because it looks like she's swimming. Stupid of her, how much more comfortable can it be stuck under something?

We've got a fenced in backyard, and it's her territory, apparently. Whenever you go in there she'll go nuts and start jumping on you, but she knows well enough never to bite, and knows her limits. We had to build a ramp that goes from the deck into the backyard area for her because she absolutely will not go down stairs. She's got this den type of thing under the lowest part of the ramp, and she's dug a hole in the dirt so she can keep cool in the summer. I wouldn't have a problem with it if she didn't get so dirty, I feel like I'm giving her a bath every other day.

This isn't her fault, but, she's a Siberian Husky, so she sheds enough fur in spring to make a whole new dog out of. Quite annoying to have to sweep that up. Also, you can never wear black clothing around her, or you'll end up making the clothes white. Her fur sticks to anything and everything.

Where do I begin?

I have two cats; one that is almost five years old and the other that's just under a year. The kitten is extremely hyper whenever he's awake. He just sleeps so he can build up his energy and then go ballistic.

He's extremely hyper-active.
He'll flip in the air for no reason and make this weird meowing sound.
He chases the other cat around which, in turn, will either piss her off or get her hyper.
When that happens, they'll knock shit over and generally make a lot of noise; especially at night.

I've come home and have been home when they break shit, knock things over, tear things up, etc.

The kitten has no concept of personal space. Even if he's trying to be nice and loving, he'll come up to the other cat and just lay on her or rub himself against her.

He likes it when she gives him a bath, but sometimes she's not up for it and will hiss and bat at him. And then he looks around like, 'what did I do?!'

He looooves to just plop himself on top of me, as does the other cat; especially when I'm on the computer. They love the warmth of the computer, too and will sit on the keyboard and screw shit up.

They follow me everywhere I go. Both of them need to be where I am at all times. Jak (the kitten) will even get in the shower with me. Well, behind the shower curtain away from the water.

Other than that, I can't really think of anything more...

My mam's dog, she's only a little dog as she's a Jack Russell and I don't think she's ever misbehaved other than when she had a chewing fetish for books. However, she does two annoying things that really piss me off.

Firstly, she shits at stupid times. I've had her out in the garden several times for round about an hour each time which I do 3 or 4 times a day. However, for some reason if I need to go to the shop or have 5 aside which is generally just over 90 minutes she'll shit in the house even if she's just been out and it annoys the fuck out of me sooo much.

Lastly, the barking at night. I don't know if it has anything to do with the new dog next door but for some reason she's started barking now and again at night though she only ever does it once at the most. The problem is even if the curtain is shut so she can't see outside she still barks for a few seconds. It's not pleasant hearing her bark at the early hours in the morning, especially if you're on your own :ffs:

I know it may seem insignificant, but I hate how two of our cats keep going under the Christmas Tree, they'll get tearing around chasing each other and rush under the tree and sometimes crash into it. :ugh:

Also don't like how the one keeps opening one of the cupboard doors wide open so it gets really in the way, I go close it, then within 60 seconds he's off opening again. :ness:

He does it trying to get mice he thinks are there, because every once in a while he pops out with one in his mouth. XD

*rips out hair* My cat, Moomoo loves to chew on stray plastic. It drives me nuts, becuase she only does it at night!

Then she crawls uder the covers while I'm trying to sleep! I have the weirdest cat alive. She must do Kitty-cocain, or something.

^ A cat crawling under the covers isn't that odd, the cat just wants to be cozy warm under the covers and snuggle.

They seem to do that more the colder it is, so it happens more in the cold months. :P

Velcro really fucks me off sometimes

She can open my underwear drawer, I was lay in bed and I could hear the fucker rummaging. I always have random bits of underwear scattered about my house. I occassionally see her mooch past with a sock or a bra (which is actuallly quite funny because she walks funny when she has a bra in her gob) Do you know how embarassing that can be if people are around though? :rage:

OMFG Do I EVER know how embarrassing that can be! My chihuahua Pixie does that. It's horrible. I was doing laundry one day and our friend Joe came over to hang out for awhile. I had small piles of separated laundry in the laundry room and Pixie comes flying out into the living room with a pair of my underwear in her mouth and lays them right down in front of Joe... I wanted to DIE. So now, I have to put the baby gate up in the laundry room so she can't go in there and steal them. >.<

She also has this wretched barking habit. She thinks she has to bark at ever tiny little sound that might sound like somebody's here or every tiny little fucking movement that goes past the window outside. And her bark is so obnoxious and high-pitched when she really gets going, it's like SHUT UP! :rage:

Sadie, my other dog, has this habit of stealing the blanket we have hanging over the back of the couch, dragging it to the floor and then digging at it and making herself a little nest/bed thingy out of it. Pisses me right off too and she KNOWS I hate it but she does it anyway.

Sorrel, your cat isn't crazy...@_@ or maybe both of our cats are. My cat Cira? Don't leave ANY plastic bags or aluminum foil out in the kitchen. If you're not looking or whenever we go to bed, she'll jump up onto the kitchen counter and start chewing on it! You can't leave chip bags sitting where she can get them because she fucking chews the plastic all to hell! It drives me absolutely bonkers and when she chews on it, the noises it makes...omg x___x It's worse than nails on a chalkboard. I don't know what her problem is, but it drives me insane...I just can't stand it @_@

My cats annoying habit is jumping up on my lap while I'm sitting at my computer and clawing at my chest, wanting me to pet her. It's seriously annoying.

Also, when I'm in bed, she'll jump up on my bed and lay down right on my face. Or claw at my sheets for hours before laying down.

/rant

My dog Rocky, bugs me constantly! Love him but no. He ALWAYS like 24 fucking 7 scratches his damn self! Up to the point where he has bald spots. It was soo bad the vets thought he got into a fight of some sort and thought I was a bad owner D: He also never eats which is odd. (his dog food) and he'll be begging under the table for food. It bugs me! He's super skinny and people think I don't feed him... its horrible D: Because of his scratching, I have to take off his chain when were at home it always would wake me up in the middle of the night D: Theres much more but.... Other then that, hes a good dog :monster:

I have a lap top that gets rather hot when it's been on for prolonged periods of time, so my cat has taken to sleeping on the keyboard. When he does this my computer either turns off because it gets too hot, or the cat manages to push all sorts of weird combinations of buttons that do all sorts of weird things. Either way I'm always extremely annoyed when he does it.

keyboardcat.jpg

If my cat ever got on top of my Macintosh like that I would be pizzled. I think it breathes through the keyboard somewhat too.

My cat has also been climbing to the top of our christmas tree and knocking stuff off >.<

I got a dog about a year and a half ago. A greyhound. Unfortunately, Greyhounds are obviously fast, and mine was a bit of a rascal. I'd take him down to the park up the street to let him off the leash and run. However, during the last few months he started to avoid having the leash put on him, and I'd spend about a half hour chasing him around. Then, the last month he started the extremely annoying habit of running down the road and past cars. I had to give him up sadly.

Back